[REMOVE ADS]

smark21 Guest

Another Fake Supremes act is out there

These "Supremes" were filmed by an audience member at a performance in Texas earlier this year. When will it end?

I love those chicks. That's Bertha and her sister Ella! They came to one of our SDF throwdowns when Ralph was out of town one time hehehehehehehehe........

Holy Toledo! Spandexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

topdiva1 Guest
    Honey please - if you are going to imitate or tribute one of the worlds greatest female singing trios - at least try to recreate the illusion as good as possible - this is a bad parody. More like the two tons of fun.

jonc Guest
    Great cameltoe.

I'm sure that you all realise that someone is taking the ****! It's just a couple of gals having a laugh on Karaoke night. Nothing fake, nothing Supreme, nothing to get your knickers in a twist about - lol!

I guess I don't get it? How is this a fake Supremes act? Two girls singing a Destiny's Child song?

Quote Originally Posted by topdiva1 View Post
    Honey please - if you are going to imitate or tribute one of the worlds greatest female singing trios - at least try to recreate the illusion as good as possible - this is a bad parody. More like the two tons of fun.
    Honey, don't disparage Martha and Izora with that comparison, please!! LOL

jonc Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    I guess I don't get it? How is this a fake Supremes act? Two girls singing a Destiny's Child song?
    LMFAO. And one gal is showing deep camel toe Mary Brewster.

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    That is the same thing I was thinking - more like a bad Weather Girls/Two Tons of Fun. But they cannot even begin to come close to the greatness of Two Tons - this is not a take off on The Supremes - Darn - some people.