[REMOVE ADS]

Services For Weldon Arthur McDougal III- IMPORTANT UPDATE

Some of you may may have been informed via Twitter or Facebook that services for Weldon A. McDougal III were scheduled for Thurs., Nov. 4th. Due to overwhelming interest of fans & peers, the date has has been changed in order to accomodate as many of his fans, supporters & peers. As many of you may know, next week, there's two big Philly shows in Liverpool, London & many of the Philly artists whom are friends of Weldon's will be performing there, therby necessitating the date change.

Therefore, the date for Weldon's service has been changed & is pending upon further notice. I'll post the date when it becomes available.

I'd also like to reiterate what I posted in Weldon's R.I.P. thread...

As most may know, Weldon was in the hospital for 2 months & you can imagine the costs involved. Please let me stress that while flowers are very lovely & beautiful, they're not what is needed at this point in time. Many of Weldon's fans have asked what they could do to help. For the reasons mentioned above, ALL donations would be greatly appreciated & would BEST help the family through this difficult crisis. THAT would be the best way to help support Weldon, his family & to honor his legacy.

For those who are interested in contributing to the final family arrangements for Weldon Arthur McDougal III, please feel free to express your love with a donation to...

Weldon A. McDougal
    P.O. Box 23960
    Phila, Pa 19143

Postal Money Orders or cashier checks are preferred.
    Last edited by juicefree20; 10-25-2010 at 05:58 PM.

Just want to bring everyone up to spedd as regards info about Weldon's services...

Sometime next week, there will be a memorial for Weldon A. McDougal III. Due to many of the artists currently being overseas & other considerations, the date of the service is still pending. Weldon's son [[Weldon) & his family are very appreciative of the support & well-wishes that they've received here & would love to be able to accomodate all of Weldon's fans & friends. Unfortunately, due to time & space constraints, the memorial will be LIMITED to family & close friends.

Should there be any further changes, I'll update as soon as possible.