PDA

View Full Version : Yo... Moe

test

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

ms_m
11-14-2021, 03:00 PM
:D though your heart is breaking

ms_m
11-14-2021, 03:09 PM
Wow Jai, I'm impressed with your guys right now.

ms_m
11-14-2021, 03:18 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA...oops my bad, what I meant was ;):p;):D

ms_m
11-14-2021, 03:24 PM
I don't have any memory of last week. What are these announcers talking about? LOL

ms_m
11-14-2021, 03:25 PM
No memes, no memes. LOL

ms_m
11-14-2021, 03:27 PM
I did try to warn you the Boyz were out for blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ms_m
11-14-2021, 03:59 PM
You do not have any idea how difficult it is NOT to post a meme.:eek:

ms_m
11-14-2021, 04:10 PM
Sometime a simple smile just wil not do. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA;)

ms_m
11-14-2021, 04:22 PM
A moment of humility. It must really suck to be a Falcon fan right now.

Moment over:D:):eek::D:o

ms_m
11-14-2021, 04:31 PM
Oh wow Jerry Oz. I truly believed we would come back strong in this game but never in a million years did I think it would be this bad for the Dirty Birds. I can't even rub it in anymore.

However to Stephen A....up your nose with a rubber hose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ms_m
11-14-2021, 05:03 PM
Today I will put respect on the name of the Washington Football Team. Congrats Jai!

ms_m
11-14-2021, 05:18 PM
I'm getting whiplash with these back and forth interceptions Moe. LOL

ms_m
11-14-2021, 05:24 PM
Can't believe he missed that. You're still in it to win it Moe!

ms_m
11-14-2021, 05:49 PM
Stepped away from your game for a sec and wow Moe. That was interesting. I guess a tie is better than a loss?

ms_m
11-14-2021, 05:50 PM
I really should take a nap before the SNF game but need to see how Russell's comback will go.

ms_m
11-14-2021, 05:51 PM
See you guys later.

Jerry Oz
11-14-2021, 06:21 PM
No memes, no memes. LOL
LOL! Meme away, meme away. Your team earned you that right.

ms_m
11-14-2021, 07:20 PM
Since you insist;)

ms_m
11-14-2021, 08:21 PM
Did Metcalf lose it or what?

ms_m
11-14-2021, 08:25 PM
Metcalf be like, I'm only 6'4" I'll sneak back in the huddle and they will never notice. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ms_m
11-15-2021, 08:48 AM
Kansas City capped off another day of interesting and upsetting Sunday football!

Next few weeks are gearing up to be a roller coaster for NFL teams.

ms_m
11-15-2021, 08:49 AM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1460041072751484929

Frustration can make a person do crazy and stupid things.

ms_m
11-15-2021, 08:54 AM
Oh yeah, and Cam say's he's, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. lol

Have a great day all!

ms_m
11-15-2021, 09:56 AM
I'm still on cloud nine and this is funny as heck.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1459988879507922957

ms_m
11-15-2021, 12:10 PM
Love this quote.

"Later asked how much of the Panthers' playbook he knew Sunday, Newton respond "two touchdowns' worth.";)

moe
11-15-2021, 01:40 PM
OK guys, first, I want to congratulate Ms M & her Boyz. Second, I'm sorry Jerry.
Third, how about the WFT?? Damn!! R&B, you have my heartfelt thanks for beating Brady!!!

Now, let's get to it. In very cold & rainy weather [& with 3 pairs of long underwear, a down full length coat & foot & hand warmers] I had to be a party of THAT? GEEZ!!!!!
Ms M, you know I have no likes for Rudolph. How in the world can you be on your opponent's 5yd line & NOT use Najee Harris? Really? And Matt Canada [the OC], what kind of offense would you call that? I call THAT offensive!!! I saw no one run into the punter. What I saw [as well as many others] was the punter slipped & fell. Bad, Bad coaching!!! I'm waiting to hear reports on TJ Watt, Kevin Dotson et al as to the extents of their injuries.

Ms M, do you know what the worse part of the day was? After the loss, the restaurant we walked into ran out of BLUE CHEESE OLIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

ms_m
11-15-2021, 02:01 PM
ms m, do you know what the worse part of the day was? After the loss, the restaurant we walked into ran out of blue cheese olives!!!!!!!!!!!!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ms_m
11-15-2021, 02:06 PM
Didn't see your entire game Moe [[I was a little preoccupied:D) but I can difinitely hear your frustration. But there is no way to go but up from here.

Jerry Oz
11-15-2021, 02:44 PM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1460041072751484929

Frustration can make a person do crazy and stupid things.
Of course, I started this knob in one of my fantasy leagues yesterday. SMH.

ms_m
11-15-2021, 02:52 PM
Did you see him go into the huddle after he had been ejected? Maybe the hair dye is sinking into his brain. LOL

moe
11-15-2021, 02:57 PM
Ms M, Thanks for posting the DK Metcalf incident. I heard about it but hadn't seen it until you posted it.

ms_m
11-15-2021, 03:05 PM
YW.
He totally snapped! Don't know who the two players were but I really felt bad for the first guy. He threw up his hands like dude, what is your beef, I don't want to fight you. The second guy seemed like he may have been ready to rumble. LOL

Jerry Oz
11-15-2021, 03:22 PM
Did you see him go into the huddle after he had been ejected? Maybe the hair dye is sinking into his brain. LOLNah. Outside of Atlanta and Miami, I barely watch the NFL these days. I watched the end of the Washington v Tompa Boo game because the Cowboys beat Atlanta so thoroughly, my local Fox affiliate switched games. I think it was the Mercy Rule or something [for which I am grateful, BTW]. I've watched a few Thursday night games this season, but no Sunday or Monday night contests.

Of course, now Atlanta is playing New England on Thursday. Hopefully, we process yesterday's embarrassment the way your Boyz processed last week's loss and play with some inkling of pride. If we bring that same level of effort, I'll be quick to switch to a college hoops or NBA contest. Life is too short.

ms_m
11-15-2021, 03:33 PM
"The mercy rule"...that's funny. Can you watch Monday Night Football? The 49ers and Rams should be interesting.

ms_m
11-15-2021, 03:36 PM
oops just saw where you said no Sunday or Monday night games....never mind. LOL

Jerry Oz
11-15-2021, 05:05 PM
"The mercy rule"...that's funny. Can you watch Monday Night Football? The 49ers and Rams should be interesting.I'm probably not going to watch it, even though the guy I'm facing in my paid league has two players on each team playing tonight. I'm beating him by 62 points and they're projected to give him 60 points in the game. I'll probably just pull gametracker up on a window and follow it that way.

Football is much less interesting when my teams are barely competitive or outright bad. Already looking ahead to next season, even though both have a chance to right the ship in 2021.

Jerry Oz
11-15-2021, 05:07 PM
oops just saw where you said no Sunday or Monday night games....never mind. LOLNot a prob. It's not that I don't watch them on principle. If I check and see that my fantasy game's score is getting tight, I will probably watch the fourth quarter. But otherwise, I've a few other things to catch up on.

Jerry Oz
11-16-2021, 12:09 AM
*Whew!!*

Okay, I had a computer window on to follow the game without really watching it. I won my fantasy game with a 100.72 to 99.52 score. If the game was 61 minutes long, I certainly would have gone down. I don't know why I bother sometimes, but I'm glad tonight.

moe
11-16-2021, 07:54 AM
That's great, Jerry!!!!!! Sometimes it just pays off!!!!!!!
How bout the 49ers over the Rams?? Anything can happen & it does!!

ms_m
11-16-2021, 05:05 PM
The interesting thing about the Niners, they weren't just losing games, the entire front office was dysfunctional. Ticket sales were so bad at Levi Stadium they were slashing ticket prices to entice people to come back to the games.

Last week John [[not Jed) York showed up and boom, a fire was apparently lit. Even Kyle started playing nice with the media [[as oppose to being arrogant) and started taking responsibility instead of throwing players under the bus. Although Lynch dogged out Fred Warner. They have a fairly easy schedule going forward so we shall see how this all plays out. They should also stick to their run game which up until last night, they seemed to have abandon.

Jerry Oz I don't know anything about Fantasy Football but congrats on your wins.

ms_m
11-16-2021, 07:00 PM
As a genral rule I don't get too involved in a team outside my Boyz but when the Niners traded up and gave away the store for a qb with limited experience I was intrigued. The more I learned about Trey Lance the more I was impressed and for a kid, he came across polished and mature. Plus he has a cannon for an arm. For weeks Shanahan has basically been saying Lance wasn't ready. Today during a presser he said, Lance has known the entire playbook since training camp and just needs experience. Well damn Kyle, ya think?

moe
11-16-2021, 08:56 PM
Send him to Pittsburgh........we'll take him;););)

Jerry Oz
11-16-2021, 09:21 PM
As a genral rule I don't get too involved in a team outside my Boyz but when the Niners traded up and gave away the store for a qb with limited experience I was intrigued. The more I learned about Trey Lance the more I was impressed and for a kid, he came across polished and mature. Plus he has a cannon for an arm. For weeks Shanahan has basically been saying Lance wasn't ready. Today during a presser he said, Lance has known the entire playbook since training camp and just needs experience. Well damn Kyle, ya think?The Niners adopted the Rams' credo that acquiring talent through the draft is overrated. They both are willing to trade future picks for a player or high draft pick in the current draft. It might have short-term benefit, but ultimately it will put both into rebuild mode sooner and longer than they want to be. I still don't know how the Rams are acquiring talent the way they do but those contracts are going to implode their roster in a big way in the next couple of years.

ms_m
11-16-2021, 10:54 PM
At least the Rams are [[or seem to be) acquiring talent.

The Niners have a bunch of over the hill gang, off the street veterans on one year deals.

Their talent can't seem to make it an entire season without missing multiple games because of injuries and there is the starting 27 million dollar, no trade clause QB who has been a Niner for 4 years, and probably played the best game of those years last night!

ms_m
11-16-2021, 11:03 PM
Send him to Pittsburgh........we'll take him;););)

I think Lance could truly thrive under Tomlin. Wish I had the power to make it so.

moe
11-17-2021, 09:17 AM
Did you see anything about the "laziness" of one Dwayne Haskins?

moe
11-17-2021, 09:18 AM
The Niners adopted the Rams' credo that acquiring talent through the draft is overrated. They both are willing to trade future picks for a player or high draft pick in the current draft. It might have short-term benefit, but ultimately it will put both into rebuild mode sooner and longer than they want to be. I still don't know how the Rams are acquiring talent the way they do but those contracts are going to implode their roster in a big way in the next couple of years.

This is exactly the opposite of the Steelers plan. And it has worked for them. You are spot on, Jerry!

ms_m
11-17-2021, 09:46 AM
Did you see anything about the "laziness" of one Dwayne Haskins?

Funny you mentioned it Moe. I was just reading about him. Checking his phone doing warmup....really?

Kid get's another chance and it seems he blowing it.

ms_m
11-17-2021, 10:38 AM
I realize it's all about the benjamins but Crypto.com Arena doesn't exactly roll off the tongue :p

moe
11-17-2021, 11:35 AM
Ms M, notice that the Steelers put a QB on their practice squad. J. Morgan......don't know anything about him. Need to read.

ms_m
11-17-2021, 12:13 PM
A quick search showed he was orginally drafted by the Jets. As soon as I saw that I moved on from the article...sorry LOL

The national media seems to be counting you guys out for SNF [[they have us as underdogs as well) and for that I've got your back. If you get Big Ben and Claypool back I think you guys will be fine.

moe
11-17-2021, 01:17 PM
Thank you for having my back!! Tomlin was very "even" in his press conference yesterday [meaning not hateful, accusing, etc].....just stating the facts. There's a good chance both [[as you said) Big Ben & Claypool come back. We were talking over the weekend who's the unsung hero for the Steelers. For me [& others] this is a no brainer......Cam Heyward.

ms_m
11-17-2021, 01:55 PM
Didn't want to come off like Warren Sapp because I thought that was disrepectful. If you don't know ask somebody or look it up before you put your foot in your mouth. Which is what I did.

Heyward has recorded 498 tackles, 93 tackles for loss and 62.5 sacks through 11 NFL seasons. Sapp finished his 13-year career with 578 tackles, 91 tackles for loss and 96.5 sacks.

That's an impressive record but unfotunately Moe, defensive players rarely get the glory unless they have long flowing hair....LOL.. and of course can play like a beast.:D

moe
11-17-2021, 02:13 PM
Yeah, the incident with braindead Warren Sapp was something!!

You also forgot.....unless they get their own Head & Shoulders commercial;)

ms_m
11-17-2021, 02:18 PM
unless they get their own Head & Shoulders commercial

hahahaha... And that too!

ms_m
11-17-2021, 02:28 PM
There's a rookie on the Niners [[Talanoa Hufanga) that seems to be gearing up to be the next Polamalu. Long flowing hair, Pacific Islander ethicity and from what I understand is friends with Polamalu. He's not bad, as a matter of fact pretty good for a rookie but I think right now he's getting more press than he really deserves at this point, but that's just me.

moe
11-17-2021, 02:34 PM
I think Troy P paved the way for all Samoans. One of the Steelers OLine is Samoan [Zach Banner]. A big dude. Unfortunately, tore his ACL in the first game last year & is only now coming back to play.

ms_m
11-17-2021, 02:42 PM
I like it when players reach back to pull their "brothers" up. I've always had respect for Polamalu and his hair;) so it's good to know he is looking out for the next generation.

ms_m
11-18-2021, 04:07 PM
Tonight will be an interesting game Jerry. Will you be watching?
This will be my frist time really paying attention to Mac Jones.

During the draft, watching him walk to the podium like Gomer Pyle turned me off. Can't wait to see for myself if he's all that and a bag of chips.

ms_m
11-18-2021, 09:18 PM
I could have sworn I posted a few minutes ago. hmmp

ms_m
11-18-2021, 09:21 PM
Anyhoo...Rise Up Dirty Birds. Love the helmets!

ms_m
11-18-2021, 09:55 PM
Just a little less than an hour into the game and I'm already bored.

Jerry Oz
11-18-2021, 11:17 PM
Wait. There's a game tonight?

Who's playing?

Jerry Oz
11-18-2021, 11:48 PM
Well, I either need to start doing drugs, imbibing heavily in alcoholic beverages, or give up on this season. For sake of my mental health [and marriage?], I'm going to stop watching Falcons games in 2021. No reason why I should care more than they appear to.
https://media3.giphy.com/media/3XiQswSmbjBiU/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47hs0pta2cj6hpgte4y62aqw6s3k80 k76jool586y8&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

moe
11-19-2021, 07:03 AM
Ohhhhhh geez, Jerry. 25-0. I'm so sorry. Especially to the Patriots. On another subject: Antonio Brown & his possible fake vax card??

ms_m
11-19-2021, 07:55 AM
Well, I either need to start doing drugs, imbibing heavily in alcoholic beverages, or give up on this season. For sake of my mental health [and marriage?], I'm going to stop watching Falcons games in 2021. No reason why I should care more than they appear to.
https://media3.giphy.com/media/3XiQswSmbjBiU/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47hs0pta2cj6hpgte4y62aqw6s3k80 k76jool586y8&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Buy a coloring book. It's a great stress reliever.:p

ms_m
11-19-2021, 07:58 AM
Moe I haven't heard about Antonio Brown, but if true it doesn't surprise.

ms_m
11-19-2021, 08:04 AM
Unfortunately Brown's past antics tend to make you believe the acusation but this story sounds a little shaky.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32662241/antonio-brown-obtained-fake-covid-19-vaccination-card-former-chef-alleges

Jerry Oz
11-19-2021, 03:52 PM
If there's any truth to it, it's more than just a workplace violation, it's a violation of federal law.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/healthcare-information-technology/what-s-the-penalty-for-using-fake-vaccine-cards-3-things-to-know.html

moe
11-19-2021, 05:18 PM
Hi Ms M, Amari Cooper on the Covid List?

ms_m
11-19-2021, 05:43 PM
Yeah Jerry I had read something similar in another article. There is something about the story seems off to me. The chef decides to tell because he didn't get paid? Does that mean he would have kept his mouth shut if he HAD gotten paid? We shall see how this all plays out.

Moe I wish we were were going in with Amari but we still have CeeDee Lamb, Michael Gallup and Cedrick Wilson. I'm not in panic mode. I am concerned about his vaccination status though.

Jerry Oz
11-19-2021, 07:52 PM
There's no honor among thieves.

moe
11-19-2021, 08:39 PM
there's no honor among thieves.

correct jerry!!!!!!

moe
11-19-2021, 08:41 PM
And if given the choice I'd take CeeDee Lamb in a heartbeat.

moe
11-19-2021, 08:44 PM
Today, since I had some extra time today I went & saw "King Richard," the movie about the beginnings of Venus & Serena Williams & their father [as played by Will Smith]. I really liked the movie, & Will Smith did a great job!!

ms_m
11-19-2021, 10:23 PM
There's no honor among thieves.

That's funny and true.

Again, based on Brown's prior history it would not suprise me if the story were true but when I look at this objectively, it's not fair to convict him on his past behavior so I'll wait to see how it all plays out.

ms_m
11-19-2021, 10:34 PM
One minute Cooper was the man, the next it was Lamb. The Boyz have a lot of talent on this team. As long as they stay focused they will be fine.

Apparently King Richard is a pretty good film. I watched an interview with Will Smith and Trevor Noah that made me rethink what I believed about Richard Williams. Sometimes, people are not always who you think they are.

ms_m
11-19-2021, 11:07 PM
I'm really looking forward to our game on Sunday. I've read, that simulating crowd noise, working on hand signals, and strengthening their communication skills is part of their prep this week. Whatever it takes Boyz, whatever it takes.

Oh and one more thing...

Hey-la-day-la my meme's are back:cool:

Jerry Oz
11-19-2021, 11:38 PM
That's funny and true.

Again, based on Brown's prior history it would not suprise me if the story were true but when I look at this objectively, it's not fair to convict him on his past behavior so I'll wait to see how it all plays out.When the studio changed the distribution strategy for the movie, it affected how some of the actors would be paid. Will Smith opened up his personal checkbook and gave them bonuses to cushion the blow from the money they were going to lose. Every time Jada makes me think she's lost her mind, Will does something that humbles me. Love that dude.

https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/tv-and-film-will-smith-was-honoured-to-give-bonuses-to-king-richard-co-workers-20211117

Smith is thought to have received around $40 million for the film, and used his own money to give a little extra to cast members like Saniyya Sidney - who plays Venus Williams - and Demi Singleton - who plays Serena - as well as other co-stars Tony Goldwyn, Jon Bernthal, and Aunjanue Ellis.This isn't all that he's done, either.

According to one of his co-stars, Layla Crawford, who plays Serena and Venus' sister Lyndrea Price, Smith was handing out all sorts of gifts and treats whilst on set making the movie.

She said: "He gave us Polaroid cameras and different treats all the time. He's just such a generous and sweet person. He also gave us iPhone 12 Pro Max gifts in boxes.

"We ripped them open and everyone started crying. I literally cried my eyes out - it was the best gift ever. Will Smith is a blessing, I learned so much from working with him."

ms_m
11-20-2021, 12:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i98gkI1aV_4

Jerry if you haven't seen this you might find it interesting. He not only talks about the film but his new memoir.

moe
11-20-2021, 07:52 AM
I loved the actress who played their mother. It also pointed out the he wasn't the only strong willed person in that family!!

ms_m
11-20-2021, 05:45 PM
One More Day!

Jerry Oz
11-20-2021, 10:32 PM
I've lost all interest. My brother's in town from Vegas and he's a huge Steelers fan but since they're coming on tomorrow night, I'll probably watch Miami vs the Jests. Cowboys vs KC should be a good game though, so let's see if he talks me into watching it at 4:00 PM.

moe
11-21-2021, 08:06 AM
With your brother, Jerry, I have a sneaky feeling you will.;)
Big Ben off Covid list......will play tonight.

ms_m
11-21-2021, 08:47 AM
Good Morning Everyone!

Are you ready for some football?

I realize Jerry said he's not interested but I agree with Moe. He will probably cast a side eye at a few games.

See you guys soon and in the meantime, have a great day!!!!!

moe
11-21-2021, 09:55 AM
Morning Ms M, good luck today! I pray for mine tonight.;)

arr&bee
11-21-2021, 01:16 PM
HEY MS M, YOUR BOYZ WILL OUTSCORE THE CHIEFS TODAY, OF COURSE CAM WILL LEAD THE PANTHERS OVER THE WFT[I GOT ZERO FAITH IN THESE FOOLS] BUT ON THE OTHER HAND...HOW BOUT THEM GIZZARDS[JERRY WHERE YOU AT?]I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY WON LAST NIGHT BUT THEY DID AND I'M HAPPY BOUT IT TOO..I KNOW IT'S VERY EARLY BUT I MAY HAVE TO REFER TO THEM BY THEIR GIVEN NAME...[but not just yet, they may choke on me, hehehhehe!!!]GO GIZ!!

ms_m
11-21-2021, 02:33 PM
A little late but I'm here!

Thanks Jai. Glad to have you back in the house. Outscoring the Chiefs is definitely the plan so I hope you're right.

Don't give up on your teams. Always go in with your mind set on winning.:p

I'm going to surf a few games until my Boyz take the field so let's do this.

moe
11-21-2021, 02:38 PM
With all of our injuries, what else can I do but to remain positive?

moe
11-21-2021, 02:42 PM
Ms M, if you're doing what I'm doing [surfing games] there's some crazy plays out there so far.

ms_m
11-21-2021, 03:29 PM
I was just about to say Rodgers looks sluggish but then he throws a touchdown. Cam is playing well but WFT is not out of it yet. Can't believe the Texans and Eagles are winning. Unless Niners come out in the second half and beat themselves they should walk away with a win. But, overall meh to the games so far. LOL

OOps spoke to soon. Go head WFT. LOL

moe
11-21-2021, 03:43 PM
At one time 4 of the first place teams were losing.

moe
11-21-2021, 03:56 PM
What a stupid play by the Titans [[80) on that punt…smh

moe
11-21-2021, 04:02 PM
Buffalo don’t seem to be doing anything right in their game.

ms_m
11-21-2021, 04:14 PM
Didn't see it Moe. Watching Vikings/Packers. Can't say I was ever a Cousins fan but I'm liking him right about now. LOL

Washington Football Team is doing it. I think you can, I think you can.:)

moe
11-21-2021, 04:21 PM
It's 38-7 Indy over Buffalo. Any given Sunday.

Jerry Oz
11-21-2021, 04:25 PM
With your brother, Jerry, I have a sneaky feeling you will.;)
Big Ben off Covid list......will play tonight.I would have razzed him about Pittsburgh tying with the worst team in the league last week but he would have laughed and asked if the Steelers had been beaten by a combined 68-3 or if it was my beloved [and now well plucked, stuffed, and baked] Falcons. No need to give him low hanging fruit. :rolleyes:

ms_m
11-21-2021, 04:31 PM
Packers just got a lucky break.

ms_m
11-21-2021, 04:33 PM
It's 38-7 Indy over Buffalo. Any given Sunday.

On some random [[meaningless) poll I picked the Colts to win. Don't know why. Just a feeling.

ms_m
11-21-2021, 04:34 PM
I would have razzed him about Pittsburgh tying with the worst team in the league last week but he would have laughed and asked if the Steelers had been beaten by a combined 68-3 or if it was my beloved [and now well plucked, stuffed, and baked] Falcons. No need to give him low hanging fruit. :rolleyes:

TEEHEEHEE...oops sorry.

moe
11-21-2021, 04:39 PM
WFT/Panthers in a tie right now.

ms_m
11-21-2021, 04:45 PM
Cousins impressed me once again and the Vikings went for and got the 2. Yeah!

moe
11-21-2021, 04:45 PM
Vikings now up by 7 over Packers

ms_m
11-21-2021, 04:46 PM
WFT/Panthers in a tie right now.

It's going to be a loooonnnng 4 minutes. LOL

Oh and Washington kicked a FG

moe
11-21-2021, 04:46 PM
Titans trying to come from behind in the rain

moe
11-21-2021, 04:48 PM
It's going to be a loooonnnng 4 minutes. LOL

Oh and Washington kicked a FG

You got that right!!!!!!

ms_m
11-21-2021, 04:49 PM
Oh dear Packers just scored and I hate to say this, it was niiiiiceee.

moe
11-21-2021, 04:49 PM
Packers tied Vikings.....oh brother!

moe
11-21-2021, 04:50 PM
C'mon Bears.......beat the Ratbirds!!!!!!

ms_m
11-21-2021, 04:52 PM
Packers just intercepted the ball. Oh well.

ms_m
11-21-2021, 04:55 PM
HAHAHAHA...the pass was reviewd and called incomplete. Vikings got a break.

moe
11-21-2021, 04:55 PM
I hate the delays on Red Zone

ms_m
11-21-2021, 04:58 PM
Oh my this is turining into a good game.

moe
11-21-2021, 05:01 PM
WOW!!!!! Vikings!!!

ms_m
11-21-2021, 05:02 PM
Vikings win 31-34

ms_m
11-21-2021, 05:03 PM

Let's do this Boyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moe
11-21-2021, 05:20 PM
Ratbirds win:p

ms_m
11-21-2021, 05:25 PM
Ratbirds win:p

My pastor is happy. LOL

ms_m
11-21-2021, 05:26 PM
I need to get comfortable . This turtle neck is choking me all of a sudden. LOL

ms_m
11-21-2021, 05:30 PM
BTW, congrats Jai!

moe
11-21-2021, 05:32 PM
Yes, Congrats R&B!!!!!!!:cool:

ms_m
11-21-2021, 05:35 PM
Damn. That was nice.

ms_m
11-21-2021, 05:36 PM
But the missed FG was nicer. LOL

ms_m
11-21-2021, 05:41 PM
I think it's time for a cocktail#@#@#@@##^*&^&&^^

ms_m
11-21-2021, 05:45 PM
Get it together Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moe
11-21-2021, 05:46 PM
Hope the supply chain keeps up with the olives on the shelves:D

ms_m
11-21-2021, 05:52 PM
Oh snap. He's hurt.

ms_m
11-21-2021, 05:55 PM
Hope the supply chain keeps up with the olives on the shelves:D

A friend bought me some from Trader Joe's...wait for it....with blue cheese.:D

ms_m
11-21-2021, 06:04 PM
I still believe! Did that sound convincing. LOL?

ms_m
11-21-2021, 06:08 PM
I'm not happy with the TD but this taunting crap is truly getting out of hand.

ms_m
11-21-2021, 06:11 PM
...and I mean the calls not the so call taunting

Jerry Oz
11-21-2021, 06:13 PM
In college, pointing at somebody on your way into the end zone will nullify the touchdown.

ms_m
11-21-2021, 06:20 PM
Cooper isn't there sing Frozen and let it go already!

ms_m
11-21-2021, 06:23 PM
In college, pointing at somebody on your way into the end zone will nullify the touchdown.

Kids playing th dozens back in the day were a lot more cruel than many of these taunting calls. It's crazy to me.

ms_m
11-21-2021, 06:34 PM
To say I'm not a happy camper right now would be an understatement. Time for the Boyz to turn this @#%$ around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

ms_m
11-21-2021, 06:36 PM
Oh shut up...and yes I'm salty!

ms_m
11-21-2021, 06:46 PM
I've been on the McCarthy fence from day one although I can admit to giving him a break because of the wins, but I need to see Quinn and Moore make some major adjustments in the 2nd half.

ms_m
11-21-2021, 06:51 PM
Makes me feel a little better but cash in on it NOW!

ms_m
11-21-2021, 06:55 PM
All I can do is smh!

Jerry Oz
11-21-2021, 06:59 PM
I've been on the McCarthy fence from day one although I can admit to giving him a break because of the wins, but I need to see Quinn and Moore make some major adjustments in the 2nd half.
Defense only gave up 16 points [should have been 17]. It's not your problem today.

moe
11-21-2021, 07:16 PM
A friend bought me some from Trader Joe's...wait for it....with blue cheese.:D

That's a good friend!!!!!!!

ms_m
11-21-2021, 07:17 PM
Follow through and THEN we will be in business.

moe
11-21-2021, 07:17 PM
CeeDee Lamb in concussion protocol

ms_m
11-21-2021, 07:25 PM
ONLY 16 points? That actually made me laugh since that would be great IF we were ahead.

Yeah I know [[CeeDee)

moe
11-21-2021, 07:35 PM
Bengals leading the Raiders with 5 minutes left. Doesn't bode well for my Division

ms_m
11-21-2021, 07:39 PM
See what I mean?

moe
11-21-2021, 07:39 PM
Yep, I sure do.. but I will stay positive!!

moe
11-21-2021, 08:31 PM
Awww, sorry Ms M:[[

ms_m
11-21-2021, 11:29 PM
Needed some time to sulk. LOL
Thanks Moe but it is what it is. Thursday will be another day.:)

ms_m
11-21-2021, 11:31 PM
Don't know how much longer I can stay awake but hope things turn around for the TT.

moe
11-22-2021, 06:59 AM
Ditto for the Steelers........UGH!

OC needs to go.....

ms_m
11-22-2021, 07:08 AM
Good Morning All.

Well the Dolphins won so there's that. Congrats Jerry Oz.

Next few weeks will be stressful but all you can do is ride the wave!

moe
11-22-2021, 07:10 AM
Yeah, I guess [I'm giving you a little side eye, Ms M..LOL]

Jerry, Congrats!

ms_m
11-22-2021, 07:11 AM
LOL. No problem Moe;)

moe
11-22-2021, 01:24 PM
I have a question for both [Ms M & Jerry].
Devin Bush, who was a former first round pick of the Steelers [they moved up to get him with I think Denver]. Any thoughts about him? While he was great in his first year, I think he has not progressed. Yes, true, he had an ACL last year. But several odd statements on Steelers Twitter, plus [I think] poor performance lately [including last night] made me ask this. Jerry, I'd be very curious to know your brother's views on this.

Jerry Oz
11-22-2021, 01:30 PM
Fins and WTFs were the only teams to carry the day [week]. One is 4-7, the other 4-6. Sigh. At this point, winning for Atlanta, Miami and Washington is contrary toward their future success since better records get better draft picks. Rooting for wins almost runs against turning things around in short order. I'm feeling nihilistic today.

Like it or not, the only good teams among our club are Dallas and Pittsburgh. I think both will bounce back strong.

ms_m
11-22-2021, 02:23 PM
Don't know much about him Moe, other than what I recently read. Apprently he did really well his rookie and 2nd year but not so well after his injury but still producing.

I was surpised to learn he was the highest drafted player in the Tomlin era cause to me you guys got him at a steal. If the Steelers really don't feel he's living up to his potential by the end of his contract, seems to me they won't pick up his 5th year option and simply cut bait.

ms_m
11-22-2021, 02:32 PM
Another thought, you guys tend to be rather financially conservative when it comes to choosing players. That's not a bad thing but maybe paying more for a player than normal can make fans feel they should get 500% from a player. I don't know, just a thought but he's still a kid [[23) I wouldn't write him off yet.

moe
11-22-2021, 03:44 PM
Good point, Ms M. The Steelers do tend to be financially conservative [for the exception recently of TJ Watt] but I expected a bit more from him. However, with the ACL injury he may take a bit more time to bounce back. I'm not writing him off. He is not in the category of the most recent Steeler first round bust: Artie Burns.

Jerry Oz
11-22-2021, 06:37 PM
I have a question for both [Ms M & Jerry].
Devin Bush, who was a former first round pick of the Steelers [they moved up to get him with I think Denver]. Any thoughts about him? While he was great in his first year, I think he has not progressed. Yes, true, he had an ACL last year. But several odd statements on Steelers Twitter, plus [I think] poor performance lately [including last night] made me ask this. Jerry, I'd be very curious to know your brother's views on this.
I'll see him tomorrow and pick his brain. I don't recall him ever criticizing a Steelers player, though. Or Coach. As I said before, I haven't watched many non-Falcons or Dolphins games this season, so I haven't seen the Steelers until the fourth quarter last night. If that was any indication, I'd wonder if the problem was the players or the coaching. The Steelers DBs were badly out of place on the Chargers' last drive. Looked like the DC was caught napping more than the defensive backfield.

And the fact that they got huge sacks while rushing three players on the Steelers last drive was confusing to me. It looked like Steeler offensive linemen were turning away from rushers. Believe me when I say that I've seen every Falcons game this season [and most of Miami's] and between them, they have the worst offensive lines I've seen this century. But I don't recall blockers missing their assignments like the Steelers did on those two sacks. Ever. They didn't even make the Chargers work for it and that's inexcusable.

Jerry Oz
11-23-2021, 11:09 PM
BTW: My brother agreed that Devin Bush took a huge fall off from his rookie year. In his opinion, he's playing tentatively because of his injury. It often takes players until their second season to approach their pre-injury performance and maybe that's the case with Bush. The concern that we both share is that sometimes, players can be so cautious that they favor their injured leg too much and wind up hurting the other one. If he can get through the season, I'd expect Bush to bounce back strong in 2022.

moe
11-24-2021, 10:18 AM
Jerry, tell your brother that I agree with him. He had some "did Bush really say that" on Twitter. But that had nothing to do with his physical status. I sure hope he returns to his rookie form next year. In Tomlin's press conference yesterday he said Haden, Watt, & Fitzpatrick will play against the Bengals.

ms_m
11-24-2021, 03:05 PM
I have a question. Based on Jerry Oz's first post about the TT defense basically being asleep at the wheel, why does it sound like Bush is being picked on, especially if he's coming off an injury? This isn't directed at you Moe because after looking around I've seen several TT fans dog the guy out. I think it's interesting. shrugs

arr&bee
11-24-2021, 03:19 PM
Ms m....what happened??? Looks like your cakewalk to the east title has a few lumps in it[hehehhehehe]watch out for the eagles...hey jerry, them gizzards can't beat the hornets to save their souls, they need to stop throwing up threes and go to the basket!!

ms_m
11-24-2021, 04:11 PM
I wish I had an answer Jai, but on to the next game.

BTW....YOU said it was a cakewalk, I never said that.:p

arr&bee
11-24-2021, 05:20 PM
YES I DID, RELAX MY SWEET,YOUR[BOYZ]WILL WIN THE EAST..NO COMPITITION..[of course if anything happens to Dak-ALL BETS OFF]HEAVY IS THE HEAD THAT WEARS THE CROWN!!

ms_m
11-24-2021, 06:41 PM
YES I DID, RELAX MY SWEET,YOUR[BOYZ]WILL WIN THE EAST..NO COMPITITION..[of course if anything happens to Dak-ALL BETS OFF]HEAVY IS THE HEAD THAT WEARS THE CROWN!!

Guess that explains why my neck is hurting.:D

moe
11-25-2021, 07:50 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Ms M, Jerry, R&B, & all sports lovers!!
I'll be front & center for the games today [especially yours, Ms M].
Bears/ Lions, meh......
Bills/Saints may be interesting....
Hope everyone enjoys their day!!

ms_m
11-25-2021, 08:19 AM

I make an effort to always be thankful and greatful these days [[age does that to you:D), so the emphasis for me is game day!!!!

Jerry Oz
11-25-2021, 01:57 PM
Happy Thanksgiving, everybody. I hope you all are safe and enjoy your day. And go ahead and eat too much if you want to.

moe
11-25-2021, 03:12 PM
Not to fear, Jerry. Got my "Thanksgiving Pants" on.....:D

This first game.....meh

ms_m
11-25-2021, 03:18 PM
This first game.....meh

agree but I will admit I'm getting a little worried about our game.

moe
11-25-2021, 03:22 PM
I'm not, Ms M. .........Boyz are home playin'

Jerry Oz
11-25-2021, 03:50 PM
I'm not, Ms M. .........Boyz are home playin'
**Cough Cough!!!**

Those who know, know...
https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/53/2016/11/screen-shot-2015-11-24-at-5-39-54-pm.png?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

moe
11-25-2021, 05:51 PM
Score for the TD......what's with the kicker, Ms M?
That pic? I know........

ms_m
11-25-2021, 05:52 PM
TOUCHDOWN
AND NO EXTRA POINT.:rolleyes:

ms_m
11-25-2021, 05:58 PM
This is BS!

moe
11-25-2021, 06:00 PM
I think we need more emoticons.........smh

ms_m
11-25-2021, 07:05 PM
Touchdown
whoop de doo

ms_m
11-25-2021, 07:06 PM
What we really need is Dak to get his head out of his.......................

moe
11-25-2021, 07:17 PM
Pocket? Yes, indeed........needed that TD

ms_m
11-25-2021, 07:25 PM
I've got a headache!

ms_m
11-25-2021, 07:59 PM
Well I be damn!

TOUCHDOWN

moe
11-25-2021, 08:08 PM
Cowboys #30 loves his pass interferences......not

ms_m
11-25-2021, 08:57 PM
This is getting interesting.

ms_m
11-25-2021, 09:11 PM
My nerves can't take this

moe
11-25-2021, 09:12 PM
OT…..who would’ve thought?

moe
11-25-2021, 09:24 PM
Hey #30 [[Anthony Brown) 4 defensive penalties!!!?

ms_m
11-25-2021, 09:24 PM
Brown just got on my LAST NERVE

moe
11-25-2021, 09:28 PM
Dumb penalties :p

ms_m
11-25-2021, 09:30 PM
Oh well and later!

moe
11-26-2021, 12:49 PM
Didn't miss anything with that night game blowout, either......

arr&bee
11-27-2021, 08:55 PM
Ms m...that crown is getting very heavy isn't it?

ms_m
11-28-2021, 06:10 AM
Let me adjust my crown and get on with my day...

ms_m
11-28-2021, 06:11 AM
and then she said...
19493:D

ms_m
11-28-2021, 02:22 PM
The announcer sounded giddy Big Ben threw a pic....geesh!

ms_m
11-28-2021, 05:01 PM
Congrats X2 Jerry Oz!!

Trust me Moe, I feel your pain and frustration!

moe
11-28-2021, 06:53 PM
At least I have someone else with me on the loser’s couch, Ms M. I’ll make a pitcher for us.

moe
11-28-2021, 06:56 PM
The announcer sounded giddy Big Ben threw a pic....geesh!

Do you remember who was the announcer? I’m down in my [[soon to be)new state.

ms_m
11-28-2021, 07:41 PM
Ahh Moe, what is this loser couch you speak of? We've only lost 4 games and still number one in our division. Playing like crap right now?... yes...feeling your pain?...yes....losers? no dear, not going there but I'll take that drink:D

Can't remember the announcer's name but he was kinda of an "a".

Have fun and be careful!

Jerry Oz
11-29-2021, 02:33 AM
Congrats X2 Jerry Oz!!

Trust me Moe, I feel your pain and frustration!Thanks. I needed something good because literally every team that I like [[NBA, NCAA men's hoops & football) has lost every game they played since Monday. Several of them in heartbreaking fashion. I'm thinking about taking up a new way to pass my time...

moe
11-29-2021, 08:55 AM
My team needs to rebuild, period. It starts with the QB. His ego needs to call it a day & just retire on the millions he’s made. I remember before the season started he was to have been paid some ridiculous amount of money but “settled “ for 19million to “help the team.” Really? The party is over, check your ego at the door & call it a day. And for anything less then the Rooney’s may be under the influence of some wacky stuff.

ms_m
11-29-2021, 01:21 PM
When I think about Jimmy G of the Niners with a 27-million-dollar [[no trade clause) contract and Big Ben taking 19 million…sounds pretty humble on Big Ben’s part to me.

Looking from the outside in I think he should hang it up [[and take Brady with him) but
most professional athletes have a very unique persepctive on life that is not easy for someone like me [[a non athlete) to relate to. It is what it is. shrugs

moe
11-29-2021, 02:26 PM
The Pittsburgh Sportswriters are showing no mercy. Good for them! I won’t be able to see Tomlin’s press conference tomorrow until later in the day. It won’t make for a happy environment at Steelers Headquarters.

ms_m
11-29-2021, 03:31 PM
So what is the answer? They fire everyone and wait 3 to 5 years to rebuild?

moe
11-29-2021, 06:41 PM
I have not said a word on Twitter. I’ll admit I don’t know the answer except that, maybe we should’ve been shopping for a new QB a year or two ago. No one pays me to make those decisions. That’s it. People are going nuts.

moe
11-29-2021, 06:42 PM
And did I hear the 49ers are unloading Jimmy G at the end of the season?

moe
11-29-2021, 08:22 PM
TJ Watt has Covid…,.

Jerry Oz
11-30-2021, 04:51 PM
From ESPN.com:

Mike Tomlin promises changes for Pittsburgh Steelers after lopsided loss to Cincinnati Bengals

Brooke Pryor
ESPN Staff Writer

PITTSBURGH -- Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said there will be changes coming to his 5-5-1 team after its lopsided loss to the Cincinnati Bengals.

"We just stunk the place up," he said. "When you play the way that we played and the score is as lopsided as it is, that's just the reality of it.

"... What you can't do is continue to do the things that you've been doing and expect a different result. We're open to some schematic changes. We're open to some personnel changes, obviously. They won't be drastic in nature, probably more subtle in nature, but hopefully significant. Significant in a positive way."

Tomlin said the changes will come in both what the Steelers do and who they do it with, using last year's Week 8 win against the Baltimore Ravens as an example. In that game, the Steelers frequently used a package of three outside linebackers, leaning on their depth at the position.

"It might be the repositioning of people or it might be the leaning on depth as a strength," Tomlin said of how he could enact change. "We don't overcomplicate things, but we are open to change when change produces or has a chance to produce a desired outcome.

"When you have red paint, you paint your barn red. That's kind of a motto or a cliché that we live by at times. That's what I mean when I'm saying we're open to change. Is it people and insertion of people? Yes, if it potentially makes us better, but not for the sole purpose of change. It may just mean the alignment or configuration of people in an effort to highlight areas maybe where we have depth and maybe minimize some areas where we don't."

Some of those changes will likely be seen up front -- on both sides of the ball. Offensive tackle Zach Banner, who spent the first half of the season on injured reserve, has slowly earned more playing time in jumbo packages, and he could be in line to regain the starting spot he lost after tearing his ACL last season. And, on the defensive line, the Steelers signed former Green Bay Packers third-round pick Montravius Adams off the New Orleans Saints practice squad, giving them much-needed depth at nose tackle.

One change that won't be happening any time soon, though, is the return of defensive lineman Stephon Tuitt, who hasn't participated in any team drills dating back to training camp. Still recovering from knee surgery, Tuitt remains on IR, and Tomlin didn't have an update on a timetable for his return.

"He won't be available to us this week, and so the people that have my attention are those that will be," Tomlin said. "We'll continue to monitor his progress, and when he gets close I'll have an update for you guys."

After players like Minkah Fitzpatrick said the team needed to change how it practices, suggesting more reps and more up-tempo walk-throughs, Tomlin said they could also utilize pads this week in preparation for Sunday's game against the Ravens. But Tomlin also declined to say if some players, like quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, who often misses Wednesday and has been a limited participant in some Thursday practices, specifically needed to get more work in practice.

"Some people need physical work, some people need mental work, some people need to get well," Tomlin said. "We don't paint with a broad brush. We make individual decisions that are based on the individual men that put us in position to carry the strongest unit into a stadium on weekends, and that philosophical approach will not change."

One change, though, that isn't coming down the pipeline is one suggested by second-year wide receiver Chase Claypool. Speaking Monday, Claypool offered that playing music at practice might be a positive change.

"I think some music would help," Claypool said. "We had music in the warm-ups and that stuff is fun. People are dancing, having fun, so I think maybe music would make practice a little more fun and a little more up-tempo, that's my one suggestion but Coach T has been doing this a lot longer than I have."

Tomlin agreed with Claypool -- kind of.

"Claypool plays wideout, and I'll let him do that," Tomlin said Tuesday. "I'll formulate the practice approach. And I think that division of labor is probably appropriate."https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32755087/mike-tomlin-promises-changes-slumping-pittsburgh-steelers

moe
11-30-2021, 06:20 PM
I just love Coach’s response! We’ll see what happens Monday night. I may be sitting on the loser couch for a long time. Just bring me refreshments, please!

By the way, WFT beat Seattle? Wow

moe
12-02-2021, 07:28 AM
Morning, Ms M. I see where Amari Cooper got released from Covid protocol. But, will he play tonight?

Jerry Oz
12-02-2021, 02:28 PM
**UGGGHH...** I'm in position of having to root for the Boyz tonight? Think I'll avoid Facebook for a couple of days.

moe
12-02-2021, 04:01 PM
Ohhhhhhh, that's right.......they're playing the Saints!!

Jerry Oz
12-02-2021, 04:11 PM
Looks like you spelled "Stains" incorrectly there... But yeah, they're playing the curiously-overpaid Taysom Hill tonight.

arr&bee
12-02-2021, 06:44 PM
MS.M- HOW'S THAT CROWN FITTING? HEHEHEHE...MOE DON'T PANIC YET,OUR STEELERS HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE STEADY TEAMS FOR YEARS[THREE COACHES IN FIFTY YEARS]TOMLIN WILL FIGURE IT OUT,YES BIG BEN IS THROUGH BUT NEXT SEASON[AARON RODGERS-RUSSELL WILSON-MITCH TRABINSKY]MAY BE AVAILABLE..WE'RE A QB AWAY FROM GREATNESS AGAIN.. HEY JERRY, I CRINGE AT THE VERY THOUGHT OF HAVING TO ROOT FOR THE DIRTY DALLAS COWBOYZ, BUT BECAUSE WE LAID AN EGG WITH THE SAINTS I MAY HAVE TO...I'M GONNA GET REAL DRUNK FOR THIS ONE..,.[I'd rather eat leftovers from Grady's kitchen than root for Dallas...I'm getting nausaus over here], BUT ON THE OTHER HAND THEM[defenseplaying]GIZZARDS ARE STILL WINNING..GO GIZ!!!

ms_m
12-02-2021, 08:10 PM
LOL, you guys are too funny and congrats on your win Jai.

Moe last I heard Amari will be playing in a limited basis.

I'm strangely calm at the moment. We shall see how the night unfolds.

moe
12-02-2021, 08:37 PM
Forgive me, Jerry.....my spelling isn't what it used to be ;)

My best for your Boyz tonight, Ms M:cool:

Jerry Oz
12-02-2021, 08:55 PM
Don't mind me. I have derogatory names for most teams, especially rivals [Jests, Deflatriots, Buffalo BS, Carolina Panties, Tampax Bay/Tompa Boo, and Stains]. I can't come up with a good one to use for the Steelers when I deal with my brother.

ms_m
12-02-2021, 09:00 PM
Thanks Moe much appreciated.

What Strahan needs to understand about Boyz fans, we don't give a flying fig tree about the opinions of NON BOYZ fans....just saying....

Let's Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moe
12-02-2021, 09:02 PM
Your brother wouldn't be happy, Jerry........
AB suspended for falsifying vax card:D:D:D

Jerry Oz
12-02-2021, 09:40 PM
Funny how AB got 3 games for falsifying his status but A-A-Ron got a game for lying about being "immunized" and willfully violating safety and health protocols.

ms_m
12-02-2021, 09:43 PM
Am I the only one that detest the GMC hands free driving commercial?

ms_m
12-02-2021, 09:59 PM
It feels great to say ... TOUCHDOWN!

Jerry Oz
12-02-2021, 10:01 PM
What a catch! Might be the best touchdown catch we'll see this year.

ms_m
12-02-2021, 10:14 PM
You really haven't been watching much football this season have you? LOL

ms_m
12-02-2021, 10:19 PM
Works for me!

ms_m
12-02-2021, 10:39 PM
Toe drag swag. Loving it! LOL

ms_m
12-02-2021, 10:53 PM
Another FG that works for me!:)

Jerry Oz
12-02-2021, 11:37 PM
Wow. Pollard had to have topped 20 mph on that run. He outran the angle of the safety.

ms_m
12-02-2021, 11:37 PM

That was nice!:eek:

ms_m
12-02-2021, 11:38 PM
Wow. Pollard had to have topped 20 mph on that run. He outran the angle of the safety.

My mouth is still open. LOL

ms_m
12-02-2021, 11:41 PM
Oh no he didn't. LOL

ms_m
12-03-2021, 12:04 AM
Are you kidding me?

ms_m
12-03-2021, 12:11 AM
I'm loving it!

ms_m
12-03-2021, 12:17 AM
I'm still loving it. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

ms_m
12-03-2021, 12:23 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Touchdown

ms_m
12-03-2021, 12:29 AM
WTH was that all about?

ms_m
12-03-2021, 12:35 AM

This was a good night!

Jerry Oz
12-03-2021, 12:43 AM
Congrats, ms_m. You have 10 days to enjoy a win in your last game and that's a good feeling. Meanwhile, I'm heading into Sunday like:
https://media4.giphy.com/media/3ohhwF34cGDoFFhRfy/giphy.gif

moe
12-03-2021, 06:55 AM

Now THAT was a run!!!!!!!! Congrats Ms M!!!!!!!!!!!

moe
12-03-2021, 06:56 AM
Congrats, ms_m. You have 10 days to enjoy a win in your last game and that's a good feeling. Meanwhile, I'm heading into Sunday like:
https://media4.giphy.com/media/3ohhwF34cGDoFFhRfy/giphy.gif

Jerry, you are not the only one. I'm holding my breath for Sunday.

ms_m
12-03-2021, 07:55 AM
Thank's Moe, a win after all these weeks feels good.

See you soon Jai...see you very soon!:cool:

ms_m
12-03-2021, 08:00 AM
BTW Moe, did I miss a schedule change? I thought TT was playing against the dirty birds this Sunday afternoon?!?

moe
12-03-2021, 08:09 AM
You're right, Ms M. I was looking at something else & I corrected it above. My Bad.:p

ms_m
12-03-2021, 08:18 AM
You're right, Ms M. I was looking at something else & I corrected it above. My Bad.:p

No problem, it's early. LOL

ms_m
12-03-2021, 08:27 AM
Jerry Oz I've been racking my brain trying to find something positive and inspirational for you. Unfortunately, It's Gonna Take A Miracle keeps playing on a loop in my head....but hey, miracles can happen!

Jerry Oz
12-03-2021, 02:38 PM
BTW Moe, did I miss a schedule change? I thought TT was playing against the dirty birds this Sunday afternoon?!?Nah, Falcons are throwing hope into the wind against Tompa Boo. What's funny is that we actually had momentum against them in the second game of the season when the wheels fell off completely. Birds can't figure out one thing that they do well [besides give the ball to Corderelle Patterson frequently] and that's gonna be the recipe for frustration. The good news [kinda] is that we already won more games than last season and still have a prayer of making the playoffs*.

*Until about 4:00 PM EST this Sunday. But you never know. Father time is going to catch Tom Terrific eventually, so why not on Sunday afternoon?

Jerry Oz
12-03-2021, 02:46 PM
Jerry Oz I've been racking my brain trying to find something positive and inspirational for you. Unfortunately, It's Gonna Take A Miracle keeps playing on a loop in my head....but hey, miracles can happen!Nah, miracles are not needed. Preparation and focus are. Anyway, the Dolphins have won four in a row and looked good doing it against two good teams and two bad ones. This week, they're playing the G-Men who probably won't have Daniel Jones under center, so they're favored to be 6-7 going into a bye week. If they can do that, there's a better path forward for them than in Atlanta.

Dolphins' fans are in a tizzy because a lot want to flush Tua because he's not Justin Herbert or Joe Burrow while others want to keep him because believe it or not, he's got a better record and comparable stats to both of those guys even though his supporting personnel is objective trash. For some reason, the national media is on a narrative to make it seem as if Tua's a bum but in his first 16 games [over two seasons], his stats [including win/loss record] are better than Kyler Murray, who won Rookie of the Year.

I think the kid just needs a chance. If he can throw for 80%+ completions in two straight games in spite of having almost no time to throw the ball, how much better can he be with a line that knows how to block? Not just that, but the Fins started the year five-deep at WR who could potentially start and right now, they have only one of them available. It's been that kind of year.

moe
12-03-2021, 03:11 PM
I would give about anything to see a visit from Father Time to Brady.
But, it's Divisional Football at its finest Sunday at Heinz Field when the Steelers play the Ratbirds at 4:25pm.

And Antonio Brown? You keep showing what kind of person you are.......:p

Jerry Oz
12-03-2021, 03:26 PM
There are a few games of interest this Sunday. As said before, I haven't been watching too much football this season, but I think there are a couple of games that I want to see. Including Pittsburgh and Baltimore. Expecting some good old fashioned slobberknocking to take place.