[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    dianesfan_1965 Guest

Even though I wish Mary and Cindy would have been on the tour ... this video always seems pretty wicked to me.

Shame people have to say such nasty things about Diana all the time. They need to get lives.

who was saying nasty things about Miss Ross?
    on the other hand, if you want every post to sound like a Motown press release,you're in the wrong neck of the woods..[[and yes, that is a fab vid of "Lovelight"..

dianesfan_1965 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimi LaLumia View Post
    on the other hand, if you want every post to sound like a Motown press release,you're in the wrong neck of the woods..[[and yes, that is a fab vid of "Lovelight"..
    Look at the postings on You Tube. And you don't need to tell which "neck of the woods" I should be in, dear.

smark21 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimi LaLumia View Post
    A lot of the youtube posted Supremes videos feature lots of disgusting comments about Diana Ross, Mary Wilson and Lynda Lawrence [[and to a lesser extent, the other members of the Supremes). People like Bear, Detroit Lives 313 and TWATWA seemed to spend a lot of time talking trash about a member of a group they supposedly profess to be fans of.

It was a good show and I am truly glad I got the chance to see it because it will probably be the last time I will ever see Three Supremes on a stage again. I have seen the girls many times over the years but this was the first time I heard "LoveLights" perform through its entirety.

Quote Originally Posted by dianesfan_1965 View Post

Even though I wish Mary and Cindy would have been on the tour ... this video always seems pretty wicked to me.

Shame people have to say such nasty things about Diana all the time. They need to get lives.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    It was a good show and I am truly glad I got the chance to see it because it will probably be the last time I will ever see Three Supremes on a stage again. I have seen the girls many times over the years but this was the first time I heard "LoveLights" perform through its entirety.
    Really great, fun clip. Wish I could have seen this show. The comments from a certain member are disgraceful.