[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RossHolloway View Post
    Has the album Gotta Hold On To This Feeling ever put on CD?
    Yes, it was released on CD in 1990, but it did not stay in print for very long. I don't believe very many copies of this CD were manufactured or sold because it's virtually impossible to find now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing But Soul View Post
    Yes, it was released on CD in 1990, but it did not stay in print for very long. I don't believe very many copies of this CD were manufactured or sold because it's virtually impossible to find now.
    Here's a listing on Amazon for Gotta Hold On To This Feeling on CD.

Wow that's expensive on Amazon. I managed to get my copy off EBay for $12.99[[£7.93) in March this year [[the one you see above). Seems like that was a bargain now.

First time I heard the song was on the UK issued The Motown Sound [[Volume 1) album when it came out all those years ago. This also included the likes of Touch by The Supremes, Cheatin Is Telling On You - Lollipops and What'cha Gonna Do by Terry Johnson [[actually I've not yet heard that particular mix on a CD as the one on Big Motown Hits and Hard to Find Classics was different). That Motown Sound album always reminds me of summer.

Collecting Motown is such fun!