Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
This is the second post that you referred to Diana suffering from depression. But the only back up that you provided was a video by someone who has made a career of posting deceptive videos to bait unsuspecting people to click

https://soulfuldetroit.com/showthrea...e-suffers-from

Do you have any sources that are more reliable? And just about every member on this board has suffered from some sort of depression at one time or another. [[a death of a family member or friend, the loss of a pet, having "friends" talk behind your back when your back isn't even turned, etc.)

And then there is the more serious clinical deperession where counseling and/or medicine is needed. Is this the depression that you are referring that Diana is suffering from? I never read anything about this. Where did you here this? Or is this another story where you can post the tease of the story, but then say that you can not tell the rest.

Just curious, just nosy , just doubtful.

I wish that I were also omnipotent on this board too. Then I could post all kinds of stuff about artists but not have to back it up if ever challanged.

Nevertheless, my question is valid. If I missed a valid [[not fake) report saying that Diana is suffering from clinical depression, I would be curious to read it. If true, she evidently has been treating it, because she could not have been enjoying such a successful career and family these last fifteen years if she were depressed , bitter and resentful.

Thanks for your anticipated reply
I think you will have a long wait milven. He has no evidence to back up this story. I think it is in very poor taste to accuse someone of suffering from depression. It is a very private thing and has no place on a music forum. Just ignore him. He would love to start yet another fight on this forum. Try not to rise to the bait. He really is not worth the effort.