[REMOVE ADS]

New photos of Rhonda Ross, Berry Gordy & Bob Ellis.

Rhonda Wrote:-

After our first set at The Iridium, my AWESOME band was SO EXCITED to meet and take a picture with my father!!! It was such a great moment -- I wanted to get in on it too!!! Hahaha!!!

Last edited by David J; 02-19-2013 at 05:22 AM.

Rhonda wrote:-

Such a treat that BOTH my fathers [[Berry Gordy and Bob Ellis) were in attendance at my show at The Iridium Tuesday night!!! I sang an accapella version of "To Be Loved" to them!! Cause that's the way they have always made me feel!!!

So lucky to have two dads that are so loving & supportive, isn't it???????

Everyone is a winner here! Rhonda has the love of two dads, who watched her grow into the confident human being she is today. Berry has a reminder of his love for Diana Ross, and Bob was big hearted enough to love Rhonda as his own daughter. All three are united in a very special and unique way. Now that is "family values!"

Quote Originally Posted by R. Mark Desjardins View Post
    Everyone is a winner here! Rhonda has the love of two dads, who watched her grow into the confident human being she is today. Berry has a reminder of his love for Diana Ross, and Bob was big hearted enough to love Rhonda as his own daughter. All three are united in a very special and unique way. Now that is "family values!"
    Very well said, couldn't have agreed more

That's some sweet photos.

Rhonda Ross is one of the luckiest girls in the world! Im proud of her and her dynasty.

thomas96 Guest
    Interesting, and agree with the rest of you, very nice! Her smile is just like her mothers. Eyes are Berry's though.

Rosa Refried Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by David J View Post
    Rhonda wrote:-

Such a treat that BOTH my fathers [[Berry Gordy and Bob Ellis) were in attendance at my show at The Iridium Tuesday night!!! I sang an accapella version of "To Be Loved" to them!! Cause that's the way they have always made me feel!!!

So lucky to have two dads that are so loving & supportive, isn't it???????

That's just beautiful. I see Bob is still a hunka hunka man!

Miss Ross was lucky to have a boyfriend of a dynasty and a husband who was good looking and still comes around for his daughter.