[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Perhaps that is why she got on one of the highest rated shows?? I mean come on now this discussion is ludicrous. You don't like her and she doesn’t care so sir have a seat! listening to this logic is not even fun anymore its obvious and transparent as sludge on a red rose. let's get back to the music.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    You are funny as hell! LOL! Oprah was not "responding to the people" when she decided to have Diana Ross on for an hour long "PR- mercial" There weren't any people demanding to see Diane on tv for an hour talking about absolutely nothing! There is no other show that would have her on and have her talk about nothing, maybe that is why it has taken her 4 years to get a tv spot? Just asking......

miss_lish Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    Perhaps that is why she got on one of the highest rated shows?? I mean come on now this discussion is ludicrous. You don't like her and she doesn’t care so sir have a seat! listening to this logic is not even fun anymore its obvious and transparent as sludge on a red rose. let's get back to the music.

LOL! Now get this Captain; when I axed Mary last year at the Razzz Room point blank and to her face if she knew marysfan and I also identified him by his given name; all I received was a blank stare. LOL! At first, I thought why is she looking at me so oddly? Later on, I realized she must have been thinking, "Oh god! Another fan thinking I should remember a particular fan, although I meet zillions of folks every month!" LOL! Eventually, Parnell muttered, "No, I don't know him." LOLOLOLOLOL!!! Mary just sat there diplomatically attempting to avoid the question. Miss Lish quickly moved things along. LOLOLOLOL!!

Miss Lish
    I can understand that and I believe you.

Quote Originally Posted by miss_lish View Post
    LOL! Now get this Captain; when I axed Mary last year at the Razzz Room point blank and to her face if she knew marysfan and I also identified him by his given name; all I received was a blank stare. LOL! At first, I thought why is she looking at me so oddly? Later on, I realized she must have been thinking, "Oh god! Another fan thinking I should remember a particular fan, although I meet zillions of folks every month!" LOL! Eventually, Parnell muttered, "No, I don't know him." LOLOLOLOLOL!!! Mary just sat there diplomatically attempting to avoid the question. Miss Lish quickly moved things along. LOLOLOLOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by miss_lish View Post

Who is Marysfan?

Quote Originally Posted by Motown_M_1056 View Post
    Who is Marysfan?
    Exactly! Mary who?

Look pal. Re-read the title of this thread. It is not about whether or not I like her, I don't care about her. What I do care about is truth and accuracy where we have the ability and tools to determine them. The truth is that Mary Wilson, Florence Ballard and Diana Ross appeared on the Ed Sullivan Show together, not Diana Ross alone.

~~~~~yawn~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Look pal. Re-read the title of this thread. It is not about whether or not I like her, I don't care about her. What I do care about is truth and accuracy where we have the ability and tools to determine them. The truth is that Mary Wilson, Florence Ballard and Diana Ross appeared on the Ed Sullivan Show together, not Diana Ross alone.

~~~~~yawn~~~~
    No problem. I use to yawn in History class too!