[REMOVE ADS]

Televised visit to a record store has a happy ending - Motown artist.

On the Jen Psaki show yesterday she did a 12 minute video recording with Generation Z Maxwell Frost. He discussed his love for vinyl. If you watch the entire video, you will be surprised which Motown artist is one of his favorites. It is not who you might suspect. The last couple of minutes show the vinyl record store in Washington, DC.

Watch it, it is worthwhile to watch. See if you agree with his choice.

https://www.msnbc.com/inside-with-je...9744e69011e169

When you said "it's not who you might suspect", I thought it was going to be someone really surprising, like the Monitors, or Kim Weston or someone like that. The one he chose... actually, I would have suspected as much! [[grin)

I enjoyed the interview. I like Maxwell Frost. It gives me hope that there are some young people who are getting into government trying to make our country and our world a better place.

His favorite Motown artist wasn't so surprising. Who did you think that we would suspect?