[REMOVE ADS]

Does anyone know an artist named Christian Josi?

I have acquired a CD that is still sealed and because of that, I am reluctant to open it in case I decide to try and re-sell it. But the problem is that I have never heard of the artist and between Discogs and Wikipedia, there is virtually no information on the person.

His name as stated above is Christian Josi and the CD is a 2003 release entitled "Alive and Swingin' NYC Sessions 1993-2003." it is on a label named Large Armadillo Music, Inc. and there is a sticker saying Made in Canada.

Judging from the artwork and the track selections, I get the idea he could be either a Harry Connick, Jr. type or maybe more of a Michael Buble crooner.

Neither Discogs or Wikipedia recognize him and not even the label. I finally found a label entitled Armadillo Music [[without the Large) and he was listed on there, but only with one other CD entitled "Legend."

Does anyone have any information they can give me or a source that I might turn to in order to learn more? As I said I don't want to open it because still sealed CDs generally bring more than open ones if I should decide to sell it.

Hi David,

I see some copies of this CD up for sale on Amazon Canada and eBay. Seems like this would have been an independently-released album by an artist who is not well known, so there is likely not much of a market clamoring for this album, or much in the way of re-sale value. I say open the CD and enjoy it.

https://www.amazon.ca/Alive-Swingin-.../dp/B000127ET2

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/164707381873...mis&media=COPY
    Last edited by carlo; 03-27-2023 at 10:07 AM.