[REMOVE ADS]

Win Hitsville: The Making of Motown book and DVD bundle

Marv, Entering contests such as this is not my forte, given what the prize was, I couldn't resist. Thank you for posting.

Great contest. Sorry, I can't enter because the small print said this was for UK residents only. Thanks for alerting us because I know we have many from the UK on our forum.

Quote Originally Posted by jobucats View Post
    Great contest. Sorry, I can't enter because the small print said this was for UK residents only. Thanks for alerting us because I know we have many from the UK on our forum.
    jobucats that was some very, very small print, because, perhaps due to my aging eyes, I missed the limited to UK residents part, which presents a problem for one who resides in upstate NY

Quote Originally Posted by Motown4Ever518 View Post
    Marv, Entering contests such as this is not my forte, given what the prize was, I couldn't resist. Thank you for posting.
    You're most welcome Motown4Ever518.

While I can't enter this contest [[since I don't live in the UK), it's great to know that Hitsville: The Making of Motown is coming out on DVD. Hope that it gets released worldwide. Thanks for the news Marv2.

Quote Originally Posted by Motown4Ever518 View Post
    jobucats that was some very, very small print, because, perhaps due to my aging eyes, I missed the limited to UK residents part, which presents a problem for one who resides in upstate NY

Yea, it stated that under one of the graphics and then later on, there was this list of 'rules'-
    "The Small Print

Open to UK residents only
    The competition will close 24th October 2019 at 23.59 GMT
    The winner will be picked at random from entries received
    No cash alternative is available
    To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out."

Maybe one of our forum members will win!!!