[REMOVE ADS]

New Book by Jermaine Jackson's Ex

Unless she's done an update, this book is old. I bought it many years ago.

I'm so happy I'm not a Jackson. Any one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    I'm so happy I'm not a Jackson. Any one of them.
    Even Millie?

Wow. Naughty Jermaine.

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    Even Millie?
    Ha! Maybe Millie - as long as she's up from the 'terlet

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    Wow. Naughty Jermaine.
    I'm just bummed there's no mention of Jermajesty ...

Do we presume all the Jermaine spawn refer to each other's mothers as 'Jer Mama"?

Maybe it's just an article about an old book

You guys are bad! I always thought You Sure Love To Ball was about Jermaine

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Maybe it's just an article about an old book

You guys are bad! I always thought You Sure Love To Ball was about Jermaine
    HA! Apparently it is! Is Jermaine the one pistol packin' Tina shot?

No. Tina shot at Randy when he threw a plant through her window and then burst in, attempting to speak to his ex-girlfriend who had become friends with Tina while dating her son Craig.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    No. Tina shot at Randy when he threw a plant through her window and then burst in, attempting to speak to his ex-girlfriend who had become friends with Tina while dating her son Craig.
    Wow! That's a hot mess of a situation! Did the plant survive?

Quote Originally Posted by peacenharmony View Post
    wow! That's a hot mess of a situation! Did the plant survive? :d
    lololololol

Wow! That's a hot mess of a situation! Did the plant survive?
    I don't think so.

I don't think so.
    Does no one mourn the plant? Are we savages??

LOLOLOLOLolololol

Tina had other concerns besides the plant. She had told everyone that she was out of town for the weekend, so there should have been no unannounced visitors. The truth was she was stuck at home because it took two days to replace her weave she was wearing, and Randy as well as the ex-girlfriend intruded upon her weave time.

Tina had other concerns besides the plant. She had told everyone that she was out of town for the weekend, so there should have been no unannounced visitors. The truth was she was stuck at home because it took two days to replace her weave she was wearing, and Randy as well as the ex-girlfriend intruded upon her weave time.
    1. You know way too much about this fracas to not be an involved party;
    2. I, being a lifelong Tina fan, cannot believe the weave could have been replaced in a scant two days, unless the Army Corps of Engineers had been enlisted to assist;
    3. Did the plant, the gun, and/or the weave have any interactions that we would need to know about?
    I simply must know.

1. You know way too much about this fracas to not be an involved party;
    2. I, being a lifelong Tina fan, cannot believe the weave could have been replaced in a scant two days, unless the Army Corps of Engineers had been enlisted to assist;
    3. Did the plant, the gun, and/or the weave have any interactions that we would need to know about?
    I simply must know.
    Believe me, I'm glad I was not present because I would have been of no use to anyone.

The story was told in the recently-discussed book THE REAL T by Eddy Hampton Armani. Eddy and Tina's backup singer/dancer LeJeune Richardson removed and replaced Tina's weave, and he wrote that it would normally be a two-day operation.

Any other gun, plant, or weave interactions will probably be discussed in Eddy's next book.

Believe me, I'm glad I was not present because I would have been of no use to anyone.

The story was told in the recently-discussed book THE REAL T by Eddy Hampton Armani. Eddy and Tina's backup singer/dancer LeJeune Richardson removed and replaced Tina's weave, and he wrote that it would normally be a two-day operation.

Any other gun, plant, or weave interactions will probably be discussed in Eddy's next book.
    Well. I've seen pictures of EA 'Armani'; 'I Might Have Been Queen'? Moving along, I see that I have strayed from the initial subject of this thread; I regret having brought it to another topic which is not germane to the thread.

Well. I've seen pictures of EA 'Armani'; 'I Might Have Been Queen'? Moving along, I see that I have strayed from the initial subject of this thread; I regret having brought it to another topic which is not germane to the thread.
    I am guilty of straying myself.

But getting back to Margaret's book, I have to admit that I remember very little about it. I bought it years ago and only read it once. So I must have found it uninteresting as most books [[if I like them or their subject) I tend to read over and over again.

Seems to just be details of a bit of an unsavoury personal life - and it seems like not many people were very interested. And how could he top Michael for an unusual personal life?

The other Jacksons had to spend lots of energy to try and attract attention just as the background Supremes had to expend lots of energy trying to bring some attention to themselves as well.

Seems to just be details of a bit of an unsavoury personal life - and it seems like not many people were very interested. And how could he top Michael for an unusual personal life?

The other Jacksons had to spend lots of energy to try and attract attention just as the background Supremes had to expend lots of energy trying to bring some attention to themselves as well.
    With all due respect to our more ... sensitive ... members I have decided to eliminate my rather silly comment. Which, in fact, I still find quite funny.
    Last edited by PeaceNHarmony; 06-23-2017 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Too silly to share!

A sense of humour [[English spelling vs. American, due to Trump) is paramount.

A sense of humour [[English spelling vs. American, due to Trump) is paramount.
    Ha! Yes, indeed it is. But of course you are speaking to the confirmationaly biased, as we say now in Trump-merica! [[I shudder as I type that ...) And I must say I can't help but wonder if some members of our population spent a bit more time on local political and social issues and a tad less on social media, perhaps we would not be suffering djt. I do ponder.
    Last edited by PeaceNHarmony; 06-23-2017 at 07:33 PM.

Even Millie?
    Not even post-Idol, Randy? Or "Stepping Out", Joe?

Or Blanket.

There's one unknown, illegitimate offspring, Jeritol.

Hey, like the song says, "He's Too Tough for Me."

Oh thee Weaver of Time, thou makest!

No plants were harmed in the making of Eddy's book.

Yes. Thank you. Because Germane is the thread. Just don't try to jeremiad it!

Because clearly by his greasy 'do alone, he is an unusual person.

Jermajesty [[what a ridiculous name) wasn't born yet when this book was released lol

Don't forget cousin, first removed Jumanji!

Quote Originally Posted by nativeNY63 View Post
    Because clearly by his greasy 'do alone, he is an unusual person.
    Picture it: Atlanta, 2009. My family has all converged on the ATL for my nephew's wedding. We were hanging out in one of our hotel suites the day before. Someone recommended my then-77-year-old mom try some new hair product that they were showing her [[she had "gone natural" again for the first time since the 1980s). She looked askance at the product, then at my family member and asked with a straight face, "Now, this ain't gonna make me look like Jermaine, is it?"

Picture it: Atlanta, 2009. My family has all converged on the ATL for my nephew's wedding. We were hanging out in one of our hotel suites the day before. Someone recommended my then-77-year-old mom try some new hair product that they were showing her [[she had "gone natural" again for the first time since the 1980s). She looked askance at the product, then at my family member and asked with a straight face, "Now, this ain't gonna make me look like Jermaine, is it?"
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!