[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross - Top 40 most streamed songs in the U.K

Most of these tracks won't come as a surprise to any of us Brits. What was surprising was a certain Supremes track that you would never expect!

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...-songs__25901/

Quote Originally Posted by lakedistrictlad1 View Post
    Most of these tracks won't come as a surprise to any of us Brits. What was surprising was a certain Supremes track that you would never expect!

I am surprised to see so many Marvin duets in the list. I guess it is testamount to the enduring appeal of that album.

That's a very quick update since they issued a list in March to celebrate her 75th birthday.

In just over 6 months I'm Coming Out has been played 4m times, Endless Love [[with Lionel) 1.9m and Chain Reaction 900k.

Quote Originally Posted by florence View Post
    That's a very quick update since they issued a list in March to celebrate her 75th birthday.

In just over 6 months I'm Coming Out has been played 4m times, Endless Love [[with Lionel) 1.9m and Chain Reaction 900k.
    And those figures will continue to rise and rise as the event approaches, and will no doubt literally go through the roof after the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I am surprised to see so many Marvin duets in the list. I guess it is testamount to the enduring appeal of that album.
    I bought the D&M album when initially released, as did several friends. At the time I was unaware of the studio troubles but even if I did know it would not have altered my love of the album. To this day I really enjoy listening to the album and love their fantastic vocals on so many of the songs. I am therefore not surprised at the number of D&M duets as the album has stood the test of time. You Are Everything is one of Motown's best choices as a single for the UK.

Please, please can we have a proper deluxe reissue of this album.

Quote Originally Posted by rovereab View Post
    I bought the D&M album when initially released, as did several friends. At the time I was unaware of the studio troubles but even if I did know it would not have altered my love of the album. To this day I really enjoy listening to the album and love their fantastic vocals on so many of the songs. I am therefore not surprised at the number of D&M duets as the album has stood the test of time. You Are Everything is one of Motown's best choices as a single for the UK.

Please, please can we have a proper deluxe reissue of this album.
    That would be nice but it seems sadly unlikely in the current climate.

The Diana & Marvin LP has been overlooked by fans but, in fact, it’s a very good record. Diana’s vocals are fanstastic.

Quote Originally Posted by lakedistrictlad1 View Post

Yes, definitely surprised to see "No Matter What Sign You Are" on the list. I thought it might be "Buttered Popcorn".

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Yes, definitely surprised to see "No Matter What Sign You Are" on the list. I thought it might be "Buttered Popcorn".
    No matter what sign you are is a particular favorite of radio 2 dj Steve Wright who often plays it on his popular long running afternoon show which has a regular audience of up to 8 million listeners. Therefore it is perhaps given more exposure than some of the bigger hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Albator View Post
    The Diana & Marvin LP has been overlooked by fans but, in fact, it’s a very good record. Diana’s vocals are fanstastic.
    I do think that is the reason for the popularity of You Are Everything. A wonderful intro and stunning vocal performances by Diana and Marvin. Also, what a fantastic B side of Include Me In Your Life.

Does anyone know what DR's Top 40 most streamed songs in the US are?