[REMOVE ADS]

Page 36 of 134 FirstFirst ... 26 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 46 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 6657

Thread: Yo... Moe

Jerry,
    Ben's wife Ashley is a total sweetie [[I have met her) & she does have reason to worry about CTE. However, Ben want #7 badly.
    They have 3 children........not 2.
    The team I have no love for? The Patriots!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    HEY JERRY,I STILL HAVE FAITH IN YOUR FALCONS FOR A PLAYOFF SPOT[of course they'll go out in the first round-hehe]BUT I THINK THEY GET IN..[that is unless Arron Rodgers comes back in time to save the Packers].
    You said something just as silly last year before we blew out the Seahags and the Slackers in the playoffs. Stick to the hooch and let greater sports minds discuss football. ROFL. [[You know that I love you, dude. Missed your off-base takes a lot when you were gone...)

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    Jerry,
    Ben's wife Ashley is a total sweetie [[I have met her) & she does have reason to worry about CTE. However, Ben want #7 badly.
    They have 3 children........not 2.
    The team I have no love for? The Patriots!
    She must be a keeper. She tamed him in short order. I like Coach Tomlin, but he puts his guys out too soon after concussions, in my opinion. Still waiting for Hines Ward and Troy Polamalu to go full Junior Seau in the future, although they were two of my favorite players. I saw them stagger off the field many times only to return a week or so later.

Smile

MS M MY SWEET..IN ALL OF SPORTS THERE'S NO TEAM I DISLIKE AS MUCH AS THE COWBOYS,YES YOU ALL HAVE HAD GREAT PLAYERS DOWN THROUGH THE YEARS AND TWO GREAT COACHES[TOM LANDRY-JIMMY JOHNSON]NOW WHILE I RESPECT TALENT THAT STILL DOESN'T GET IN THE WAY OF ME HATING THE DIRTY DALLAS COWBOYS..OH AND I ACTUALLY TRIED TO ROOT FOR EM ONCE MANY YEARS AGO[i needed them to win so the skins could get in]AND I ALMOST GOT SICK SO NO MORE OF THAT..BUT I LOVE THIS RIVELRY...YES YOU ALL HAVE THE UPPER HAND IN SERIES VICTORIES[BETTER PLAYERS DOWN THROUGH THE YEARS]WE AGREE ON MANY THINGS AND YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL BUT.....HTTR!!
    As I said, a haters gotta hate. I ain't mad at cha.

I seemed to be the only one interested in the World Series so, I'm off. Later gators!

As far as i'm concerned the astros are still a national league team...baseball is actually my favorite sport but i can't dig the astros in the american league...yuck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jerry oz View Post
    you said something just as silly last year before we blew out the seahags and the slackers in the playoffs. Stick to the hooch and let greater sports minds discuss football. Rofl. [[you know that i love you, dude. Missed your off-base takes a lot when you were gone...)
    and you actually believe they are gonna sneak up on folks this season..tell ya what my brother,if the falcons get to the championship game i'll stop drinking for all of next season..and root for em too!!

and you actually believe they are gonna sneak up on folks this season..tell ya what my brother,if the falcons get to the championship game i'll stop drinking for all of next season..and root for em too!!
    We will see. Glad to hear you admit that you were completely wrong. That's the the first step toward living in reality.

WAIT A MINUTE,THIS IS REALITY?? [calm down jai you can handle this,remember what the phych doctor said-you are in control]YEAH,BUT HE DIDN'T SAY I WAS IN REALITY...UM-ERR-AHEM-HEHE JERRY LET ME GET BACK TO YA!!!!!

Cool beans. You can reach me at 614-537-7960.

Umm,jerry i'm here at the phone booth thinggy,but it won't take my dime..did the price go up???

Ummm... The last time I checked, having a "dime" could get you arrested. And what's a "phone booth"? [[Speaking of which, we need to revive the "Remember This" thread and put a picture of a phone booth in it.)

SO LET ME GET THIS...A DIME AIN'T WORTH TEN CENTS,AND A PHONE BOOTH IS ONLY A PICTURE???[so where am i standing???]UM JERRY I'M IN THIS GLASS THINGGY AND FOLKS ARE LOOKING AT ME REAL FUNNY...I'LL CALL YOU BACK!!!

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 1148
Size:  11.6 KB

The thing the Dodgers used to phone in that last game. UGHHHHHHHH

Hey that's the thinggy that i was in,but it don't take dimes!!

No dimes anymore R&B....

THE REDSKINS ARE GONNA GO TO SEATTLE THIS SUNDAY...AND GET BEAT UP BADLY,MAYBE OUR ESTEEMED COACH WILL REALIZE THAT ONE OF HIS WIDEOUTS WAS DRAFTED AS A QUARTERBACK..[ever hear of the option pass coach??]YOU BETTER TRY SOMETHING BECAUSE IF YOU GO UPTHERE WITH THIS BULLDUNG..THE SEAHAWKS DON'T LOSE MUCH AT HOME AND THEY SURE AIN'T GONNA TAKE US LIGHTLY...FINAL SCORE-45-27..GRUDEN YOU SUPPOSED TO BE AN OFFENSE GUY SO GET OFFENSIVE..OR GET OUT!!!

The Skins need to play John Wall more.

What about DeShaun Watson? OMG! Add him to the list on injured QB's

Yeah, that has me upset. Injured during a non-contact drill in practice is a rough way to go out. Some Miami fans want to draft Lamar Jackson [[who I love) but mobile QBs have me scared right now. RG3, [[s)Cam Newton, Marcus Marriota, Aaron Rodgers, and our own Ryan Tannehill are all athletic dual threats who are either out or have been frequently injured. The only mobile QBs who have avoided injury are Kaep, Russell Wilson, and [[gulp!) Sam Prescott. And Kaep is being Blackballed, Wilson is too smart, and Prescott is still young, mitigating their opportunities to get hurt.

Ok, I'm all confused. Either that or the joke went right over my head.

I thought John Wall was a B-ball player [[he's from my hometown) and who the heck is Sam Prescott?

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    Ok, I'm all confused. Either that or the joke went right over my head.

I thought John Wall was a B-ball player [[he's from my hometown) and who the heck is Sam Prescott?
    I was yanking Jai's chain. John Wall is fantastic and plays for the Wizards. If he's the best player for the football team, it shows my respect for the Skins. And my tablet auto-corrected "Dak" to "Sam"... Darned auto-correct ruined my hot take. I guess I should have typed "Dakota".

That auto correct on your phone is something else! I tried to text
    my girlfriend with "are you coming to....?" And it came out
    "are you vomiting?"

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    That auto correct on your phone is something else! I tried to text
    my girlfriend with "are you coming to....?" And it came out
    "are you vomiting?"
    It can't all be an accident... It couldn't be so perfectly embarrassing by accident.

I guess I should have typed "Dakota
    or Rayne....

Can't imagine what auto-correct would have done with that one. LOL

Name:  2241d3450a42d0bcf1ced5f4fb831d44.jpg
Views: 1077
Size:  20.7 KB

....yeah Jai, I'm talking to you

Name:  fb5d22d71c5a3aa8946a7cafe8ca3978.jpg
Views: 1113
Size:  11.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    The hits, they keep on coming. Glad I'm taking this season off.

I've been having a heck of a time trying to get into the clubhouse so let's recap...

MyBoyz = TOUCHDOWN x2

and sh^%$#%# KC just got one too...

but that's okay

Oh and sorry Jerry. Really thought your guys would be the comeback kids.

&$^@#%@#^& but that celebration was lame

Happy to see your boyz defeated KC Ms M.
    Jerry, I don't know what to say about your team....
    R&B: so the Skins pulled that one out....nailbiter
    Anyone see the fight during the Bengals game?

I'm happy too Moe.

Name:  download [[1).jpg
Views: 1202
Size:  7.2 KB

Only saw the last 59 secs of the Skins game. They did awiight....LOL

Next up....Dem Birds....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL,WELL WELL..EVEN A BLIND DOG FINDS A BONE SOMETIMES[no ms m not your boyz]I'M TALKING ABOUT THEM SKINS[THEY ACTUALLY WON???] WOW TALK ABOUT DEFENSE,BEST I'VE SEEN EM PLAY IN SOME YEARS..HEY JERRY HOW BOUT THEM FALCONS..OPPS THEY LOST??AND THEY GOT THE BOYZ COMING UP...OUCH!!

WELL,WELL WELL..EVEN A BLIND DOG FINDS A BONE SOMETIMES[no ms m not your boyz]I'M TALKING ABOUT THEM SKINS[THEY ACTUALLY WON???] WOW TALK ABOUT DEFENSE,BEST I'VE SEEN EM PLAY IN SOME YEARS..HEY JERRY HOW BOUT THEM FALCONS..OPPS THEY LOST??AND THEY GOT THE BOYZ COMING UP...OUCH!!
    Try making the playoffs before talking smack and I'll take you seriously, Holmes. It's one thing for my team to struggle and underperforming. It's something else when your team stinks while being as good as most expected it to be.

I was going to weigh in but...

Name:  2b4c0f923e6baea7aa6b43e2b9d35fad--dallas-cowboys-quotes-nfl-dallas-cowboys.jpg
Views: 1205
Size:  75.1 KB

...at least not today....HAHA

HEY JERRY,IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED MY[DUMBSKINS]ARE BANGED UP..AS IN HALF THE OFFENSE IS BROKEN AS WELL AS HALF THE DEFENSE,AND WE STILL WON[miracles happen,hehe]NOW I DON;T KNOW THE HEALTH OF YOUR BURDS BUT I'LL BET THEY'RE IN PRETTY GOOD HEALTH...AND STILL LOSING,OR IS IT CHOKING..OH AND NOBODY PICKED THE SKINS TO DO ANYTHING THIS YEAR..GO FALCONS-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Suggesting that your team sucks less is a sad point of pride, Amigo.

LOL...you two are cracking me up but I have to say....sucking less than the other guys and pulling out a Win NEVER EVER hurt my feelings....not even a little bit...I'm just saying. LOL

Speaking of hurt feelings, I just want to make sure we are still going to be tight after this weekend... You do understand that Dallas being bludgeoned is just something that is bound to happen and not necessarily something personal, right? Order being restored to the universe should never be viewed as a bad thing.

I wouldn't throw that burning dumpster away if I were you but I like your confidence. It's soooo cute.

Hope reigns eternal. Both of our teams were better last year and I was hoping we'd play in the playoffs, but this should still be good. I probably won't watch, so make sure you root for the Birds, not Da Boys for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    i wouldn't throw that burning dumpster away if i were you but i like your confidence. It's soooo cute. :d
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...more,more... .!!

We had a better record last year but that doesn't mean we were a better team...with the exception of that Denver fiasco where they made us look like PEE WEE League wanna bees....I actually like this years team better but it's all a matter of personal perspective.

Root for the Birds against MY BOYZ? Are you insane or inhaling the fumes from that dumpster?

Here's the thing, no matter how much they piss me off and lawd knows there are times they do.... I'm Team Cowboys for Life....ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!

Sadly, that loyalty thang seems to be lost on some....and it ain't Jai I'm talking to!

You just hide behind that dumpster until after the game is over and I'll continue to put on my big girl pants, ignore the political BS that wants to distract me from the REAL ISSUES and WATCH MY BOYZ PLAY FOOTBALL!!!!!

SMOOCHES.......LOL
    Last edited by ms_m; 11-08-2017 at 10:08 PM.

..AND ONE MO THANG....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    Name:  11b5b962aa9a31055320748d69c1bc95--dallas-cowboys-memes-cowboys-football.jpg
Views: 1138
Size:  46.0 KB

I'm loyal to a fault. How else to describe someone who has been a fan for more than 40 years of a team that didn't even have back-to-back winning seasons until 2008? My loyalty to my teams [[Fins, too) should not be confused with my disdain for the state of the game. To be sure, I watch when my guys are on but I used to watch every game, regardless of who was playing.

Now? It's a big "nope" sandwich every Thursday, Sunday, and Monday. I was already questioning my devotion with the ever increasing CTE reports. I was conflicted over the social justice issues, but still watching. It took the Moron and his lackey Jerry Jones [[and dozens of interactions with racist fellow fans over the Kaepernick blacklisting to convince me that the NFL is an allegory for the hypocritical state of race relations in the US. I'm sick and tired of pretending that me and the Deplorable idiots who share my love for pro football have something in common. We do not. I see brothers playing the game. They see the uniform and don't give two s**ts about them once they take the uniforms off.

I watch my guys for now, but I no longer do it with the joy I had just a year ago. I can honestly see myself giving up on it altogether in the next year. But with that said, I've been with my team through tougher times than you or Jai. Calling me disloyal is contrary to the facts.

Now, I'm really going to enjoy beating your boys down this weekend, whether I watch it or not.

JJ and others suck eggs...always have and always will...what else is new? What does that have to do with those that put their heart and soul on the line every Sunday, Monday and Thursday night? They are the reason I support the game...owners or other fools be damn!

I'm with ya on the CTE thing. After that documentary I saw I had to question my love and support of the game but at the end of the day, I still love the sport of professional football. There's more than enough info out there for players to make an informed decision as to whether to continue to play or not...the kids are another issue...but that's not what this is about.

That fool in office is the one that took kneeling to another level and I'll be damn if I follow his lead. Not watching a game is not going to do one damn thing to stop the injustice or ignorance in this country and you and I both know this... and on the real tip, the same goes for kneeling during the anthem. I respect, and understand why athletes do it but it's NOT going to change things.

Like it or not, agree or not, John Carlos and Tommie Smith didn't change things. I appreciate their commitment and passion but life didn't get any better for Blacks because they raised their fist !!!!

RANT OVER ON THAT ISSUE....

Watch the Birds get their collective arse beat on Sunday or don't watch, your choice BUT YOU ARE GOING DOWN my friend, Trust and believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

For YEARS, Blacks have been talking about racism, racist, the whole nine and we were basically told to shut the eff up cause we didn't know what the heck we were talking about...HELL, I almost got banished from this forum for going off on the subject with another poster...NOW, some orange dude is sitting in the White House and SUDDENLY... oh dear, we have racist and racism in our country....NO SHT ,SHERLOCK! If I roll my eyes any harder they will fall out of my head....so if a football game can distract me from the utter hypocrisy for a few hours, so be it!

NOW MY RANT IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The join dates and number of post currently showing are not accurate. [[They were screwed up when the purge... I mean change took place.)

I've actually been beating my head against bricks walls on SDF since 2005. I'm tired...and when it comes to posting here, I just wanna have fun. It's why I created AND... don't venture beyond this thread...

GO COWBOYS!