[REMOVE ADS]

Four tops [[rare footage playing baseball)

I'm not sure if I have done this right? Thought I would share this one with you all...still my favourite male group
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaTWCzFnnPw

Welcome to Soulful Detroit, soulpassion....and it looks fine!

Clearly, it was not The Temptations who had all the moves......

Quote Originally Posted by westgrandboulevard View Post
    Welcome to Soulful Detroit, soulpassion....and it looks fine!

Clearly, it was not The Temptations who had all the moves......
    Hi and Thankyou...believe it or not I actually joined this forum back in 2012 but I could never remember my user name or login details until recently going through an old folder where I had stored information in wrong one lol...and may I add a very big Thankyou to you all for putting my links to some of the clips I have on youtube [[ILMJXXX/VenusClare) was just wondering how do I get image of the actual video and not the link to show please?

Just sign in every day - it's the best way to remember your user name and login details LOL

Hope someone will soon answer your technical query, even if I can't....but I do remember I have enjoyed the clips associated with your name which I have seen posted on SD....

Clicking on the reply icon at the bottom right corner of a post leads to a Quick Reply box.
    Below the blue bar, across the top of the rectangle are a series of icons. The last grouping contains 5 icons. Clicking on the 4th [[next to last) icon opens an insert video box . Merely copy the URL of your video and paste it into the 'Enter your video URL below' slot and click O.K. Then click on 'post quick reply' located below the rectangle and the video should appear in thread.
    Last edited by carole cucumber; 09-07-2016 at 10:47 AM.

Four Tops [[rare footage playing baseball)

[QUOTE=soulpassion;346564]I'm not sure if I have done this right? Thought I would share this one with you all...still my favourite male group

Quote Originally Posted by carole cucumber View Post
    Clicking on the reply icon at the bottom right corner of a post leads to a Quick Reply box.
    Below the blue bar, across the top of the rectangle are a series of icons. The last grouping contains 5 icons. Clicking on the 4th [[next to last) icon opens an insert video box . Merely copy the URL of your video and paste it into the 'Enter your video URL below' slot and click O.K. Then click on 'post quick reply' located below the rectangle and the video should appear in thread.
    Thankyou so much for the kind help x

You're welcome. And thank you for the wonderful rare videos you have so graciously shared with us all.

Quote Originally Posted by soulpassion View Post
    Thankyou so much for the kind help x
    I hope my instructions also were of help.

Quote Originally Posted by carole cucumber View Post
    You're welcome. And thank you for the wonderful rare videos you have so graciously shared with us all.
    your most welcome...Thankyou x

oh yes...Thankyou