[REMOVE ADS]

Hoops of fire- a temptin gem?

I don't know how many it sold but this is one of their best in my book, a mellow gem from the temps with ollie at his soulful best, anyone else feeling this one?

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    I don't know how many it sold but this is one of their best in my book, a mellow gem from the temps with ollie at his soulful best, anyone else feeling this one?

Hoops Of Fire is certainly a gem but for me Soul To Soul tops it as one of the best recordings the Tempts have ever done.
    Stand back folks, I’m about to commit blasphemy: the Tempts have been my all time fave group for 59 years [[I’m 70) and I love every single gentleman who ever joined their ranks. And much as I rate David and simply adored Dennis for me Ali-Ollie was the finest voice ever. The interplay of his, Melvin’s + Ron’s voices and the intensity of the mature lyrics make Soul To Soul monumental for me.
    I don’t know how to embed the video but here’s a link of these fine gentlemen singing straight to camera with no distracting video intercutting: The Temptations - LIVE Soul To Soul 1989 - YouTube [[nice to see Richard relaxed and smiling).
    OK, heading for the bunker now.

For British Tony.

Thank you so much Reese for your technical assistance. [[There’s a space corporation over here in Cornwall could use your help).

I like this one too

Another nice track from Milestone is "Corner Of My Heart"… with Ron Tyson on lead

Quote Originally Posted by tomatotom123 View Post
    i like this one too

Another nice track from milestone is "corner of my heart"… with ron tyson on lead :d

you got good taste kid, a very good one.

Quote Originally Posted by britishtony View Post
    hoops of fire is certainly a gem but for me soul to soul tops it as one of the best recordings the tempts have ever done.
    Stand back folks, i’m about to commit blasphemy: The tempts have been my all time fave group for 59 years [[i’m 70) and i love every single gentleman who ever joined their ranks. And much as i rate david and simply adored dennis for me ali-ollie was the finest voice ever. The interplay of his, melvin’s + ron’s voices and the intensity of the mature lyrics make soul to soul monumental for me.
    I don’t know how to embed the video but here’s a link of these fine gentlemen singing straight to camera with no distracting video intercutting: the temptations - live soul to soul 1989 - youtube [[nice to see richard relaxed and smiling).
    Ok, heading for the bunker now.
    hey tony, you're a temptaholic and it's no blasphemy in loving any grouping you choose, cause when it's the temptin temptations it's all good...british tony and the temptations forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    you got good taste kid, a very good one.
    Thanks arr&bee… although when it comes to good taste, I always refer to yourself…