[REMOVE ADS]

Colour Vinyl Releases

Name:  colou vinyl.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  8.6 KB

saw this beauty when I was surfing Diana/Supremes items ... have we ever compiled a coloured vinyl list on the forum ? I know "Call Her Miss Ross" listed some "7s in its appendix [[ I gave yet another copy of the book to someone so dont currently have it at hand) im very interested in learning whats been available in this format..please share what you know..

Recently Culture Factory released BABY IT'S ME on pink vinyl, THE BOSS has on red vinyl, and diana on clear vinyl [[a Barnes and Nobel exclusive).

DIANA EXTENDED was released on white vinyl.

WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS TIME has been released on colored vinyl. However, my copy is still sealed so I don't know what color. Red or green, I assume?

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    Recently Culture Factory released BABY IT'S ME on pink vinyl, THE BOSS has on red vinyl, and diana on clear vinyl [[a Barnes and Nobel exclusive).

DIANA EXTENDED was released on white vinyl.

WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS TIME has been released on colored vinyl. However, my copy is still sealed so I don't know what color. Red or green, I assume?
    Reese - Ive seen a pic of Wonderful Xmas Time in red vinyl

All the colored 7” vinyls are all listed here [[for Diana Ross, and the Supremes with Diana Ross – no Supremes post Diana Ross listed):
    http://dianarosssupremes.free.fr/

12"singles :
    - What You Gave Me/Lovin' Livin' And Givin' – Germany, on blue vinyl
    - Medley Of Hits/ No One's Get The Prize-The Boss on green, yellow & red vinyls in Mexico
    - Upside Down/ I’m coming out on green, yellow, orange & red vinyls in Mexico
    - Endless Love on green & yellow vinyl in Mexico [[may exist in red)

LP:
    - first Diana Ross solo album exist on orange vinyl in France [[original 1970 pressing, also exists in black vinyl)
    - Swept Away, on bue vinyl in Colombia
    - Diana Extended-The Remixes : 2 vinyls set [[UK, red and blue vinyls) & 1 vinyl set [[USA, white vinyl)
    - countless of Taiwanese releases
    - many rereleases from the last 10 or 15 years [[diana: translucent; diana Chic: pink; Baby It’s Me: pink; the # One’s [[Supremes): yellow; Wonderful Christmas Time: red, Supertonic mixes: clear vinyl; & I may miss some...

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    All the colored 7” vinyls are all listed here [[for Diana Ross, and the Supremes with Diana Ross – no Supremes post Diana Ross listed):
    http://dianarosssupremes.free.fr/

12"singles :
    - What You Gave Me/Lovin' Livin' And Givin' – Germany, on blue vinyl
    - Medley Of Hits/ No One's Get The Prize-The Boss on green, yellow & red vinyls in Mexico
    - Upside Down/ I’m coming out on green, yellow, orange & red vinyls in Mexico
    - Endless Love on green & yellow vinyl in Mexico [[may exist in red)

LP:
    - first Diana Ross solo album exist on orange vinyl in France [[original 1970 pressing, also exists in black vinyl)
    - Swept Away, on bue vinyl in Colombia
    - Diana Extended-The Remixes : 2 vinyls set [[UK, red and blue vinyls) & 1 vinyl set [[USA, white vinyl)
    - countless of Taiwanese releases
    - many rereleases from the last 10 or 15 years [[diana: translucent; diana Chic: pink; Baby It’s Me: pink; the # One’s [[Supremes): yellow; Wonderful Christmas Time: red, Supertonic mixes: clear vinyl; & I may miss some...
    thanks for the link and Laurent - i know of Hot Tracks Label remix of "Nobody Makes me Crazy Like You Do" on green vinyl...

Quote Originally Posted by nomis View Post
    thanks for the link and Laurent - i know of Hot Tracks Label remix of "Nobody Makes me Crazy Like You Do" on green vinyl...

My copy [[Hot Tracks SA 3-7) is on black vinyl. I didn't know of a green release ! Thanks !

I have a gold copy of The Boss LP
    Name:  R-1871717-1463007126-5804.jpeg.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  86.0 KB

Name:  DSC03465.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  94.2 KBName:  vinyl.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  94.6 KBName:  SharedImage-101978.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  66.7 KB

some more colored vinyl

I once had a red heart-shaped copy of 'Pops We Love You'.

Quote Originally Posted by Levi Stubbs Tears View Post
    I forgot about that one. I also have a green vinyl promo version of POPS.

Name:  col 3.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  8.1 KB

Just saw this Japanese release on E Bay
    Last edited by nomis; 04-04-2021 at 06:24 PM.

I had a yellow vinyl Japanese copy of WE REMEMBER SAM COOKE.

I had a yellow vinyl Japanese copy of WE REMEMBER SAM COOKE.
    what happened to it Reese ? did you sell it ?

Quote Originally Posted by nomis View Post
    what happened to it Reese ? did you sell it ?
    Can you believe that I threw it away? I found a mint copy of the US version and tossed it. That was before I was into foreign pressings. I regret it now.

Can you believe that I threw it away? I found a mint copy of the US version and tossed it. That was before I was into foreign pressings. I regret it now.
    oh my days..Reese..I regret taking scissors to my "Here And Now" tour program..
    Last edited by nomis; 04-04-2021 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Levi Stubbs Tears View Post
    I love that piece! To my recollection, it's the only shaped disc that Motown ever produced. I still have my copy; if I can find it, I'll post a photo of it unless someone else does first.

I think Motown very rarely produced picture discs as well. The only one I recall is the Michael Jackson [[or Jackson 5 maybe?) album which was produced after he and the Jacksons left Motown which included a glove along with the record. Another fun release to collect.

I have a red, heart shaped Supremes "Stop!" single, but full size like an LP.