[REMOVE ADS]

Picture of Diana with ex boyfriend Gene Simmons

Anyone know when they took this photo?

Not sure at all. But looking at Diana, this photo seems to be taken long after they stopped dating. This looks circa 1989.

It may be later than that. I believe I saw another picture from this with a young Evan Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Anyone know when they took this photo?

I think it would be late 80's/early 90's. I recall Gene attending a Diana concert in London and coming backstage afterwards to say hello. They seemed to be on friendly terms from what i can recall. He didn't have his makeup on and i had no idea who he was. I think it may have been 1992 but i am not 100% certain of that.

As gross of a human being as I think Gene Simmons is, he was able to score two big stars as girlfriends, Cher and Diana Ross! He is a totally disgusting individual in my opinion.

I'll take a shot too. I'm gonna say this was in the late 90s.

Between 1983 and 1996, KISS performed sans makeup. So I'm guessing between 1997 and 1999.

But it could've been much later. Like early to mid 2000s.

I just know it was way after their 1982 breakup.

^^ yes because I saw another picture with them and Evan. I’m thinking late 90’s or 2000’s.

He's a smart man, like Otis Williams.

If Mary Wilson had hooked up with someone like Gene Simmons, she might have got a hit.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    He's a smart man, like Otis Williams.

If Mary Wilson had hooked up with someone like Gene Simmons, she might have got a hit.
    If she had hooked up with someone like Gene Simmons who bragged on television that he and his tongue have been with more than 4,000 women, she would have been a fool!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    If she had hooked up with someone like Gene Simmons who bragged on television that he and his tongue have been with more than 4,000 women, she would have been a fool!
    Well she was that without bragging about anything. Came out of the top girl group of all time and couldn't chart a song on the Hot 100. It's a record!! Unbroken.