[REMOVE ADS]

Now-tavis smiley?

The long time interviewer has been suspended for alledged sex allegations,reported on last night's news??what the heck,who's next???

We have to face it: power corrupts, and the two things in the world that people want are money and sex. Like your president said, when you're rich, you can do anything, assuming you don't get caught.

Yah, the Moron knew what he was talking about when he said he could shoot somebody and get away with it. Especially with the Republican congress as his private security against any consequences. Smiley will not be the last or most surprising person to be nailed in this mess.

What was acceptable behavior 30 years ago should NOT be judged by the norms of today. But, that is what is happening.

'Great American Baking Show' pulled amid Johnny Iuzzini allegations

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddri...D=ansmsnnews11

Morgan Spurlock Recalls Accuser From His College Days: ‘She Believed She Was Raped’

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...D=ansmsnnews11

Kentucky Lawmaker Kills Himself Amid Sexual Assault Allegations, Officials Say

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/13/u...cide.html?_r=0

There are so, so many more coming up daily now.

"Lies, lies and more lies!"

Aretha will be very "displeased" with those lying hussies who have impugned the integrity and reputation of her main squeeze [[Tavis).

This just in...eve sues adam for alleged sexual allegations in the garden of eden,adam's lawyer says that the statue of limitations has run out..eve has surprise witness but he's very busy and might not show..stay tuned!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    This just in...eve sues adam for alleged sexual allegations in the garden of eden,adam's lawyer says that the statue of limitations has run out..eve has surprise witness but he's very busy and might not show..stay tuned!!
    That snake! huh?

Mario Batali Fired From ‘The Chew’ Amid Sexual Harassment Allegations

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/ma...D=ansmsnnews11

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Mario Batali Fired From ‘The Chew’ Amid Sexual Harassment Allegations

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/ma...D=ansmsnnews11

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Jerry, there are so many of these cases now. They are coming fast and furious that we could do a role call daily with new names added everyday.

That's correct. I hope it keeps coming. It's hard enough to do your job without somebody adding unnecessary BS to the equation. And to tell someone that his or her career will be impacted by whether they either give in or stay quiet is BS. I bet most men would be shocked by the experiences of their wives, mothers, and daughters that have become so common-place that they are unremarkable to women. As you may guess, I have zero sympathy for any of these thugs who gets outed.

That's correct. I hope it keeps coming. It's hard enough to do your job without somebody adding unnecessary BS to the equation. And to tell someone that his or her career will be impacted by whether they either give in or stay quiet is BS. I bet most men would be shocked by the experiences of their wives, mothers, and daughters that have become so common-place that they are unremarkable to women. As you may guess, I have zero sympathy for any of these thugs who gets outed.
    True. You also may be surprised by the number of women bosses that hit on their male subordinates.
    Last edited by marv2; 12-16-2017 at 06:40 PM.

Based on how many female teachers on trial for bedding high school boys, I have no doubt you are right.

Dustin Hoffman...."Here's to You Mr. Robinson?"

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...orts-says.html

Next domino: Morgan Spurlock, who pre-emptively outed himself:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/14/medi...uct/index.html

Kiss’ Gene Simmons Sued for Sexual Battery by Unidentified Radio Personality

I remember when this disgusting creature use to brag about how he's been with over 4,000 women:

https://www.thewrap.com/gene-simmons...sonality-kiss/

They're surprised that something that was totally accepted for years is suddenly taboo. But it was always taboo. Not surprised about Simmons.

Women do it too:

Kansas Democrat Andrea Ramsey quits congressional race amid sexual harassment allegations

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/15/politi...ent/index.html

If you want to buy an NFL team, the Carolina Panthers are for sale after owner Jerry Richardson was outed for sexual harassment and using a racial slur toward a black employee. Another one bites the dust.

https://www.si.com/jerry-richardson-...nt-racial-slur

If you want to buy an NFL team, the Carolina Panthers are for sale after owner Jerry Richardson was outed for sexual harassment and using a racial slur toward a black employee. Another one bites the dust.

https://www.si.com/jerry-richardson-...nt-racial-slur
    Wow! Jerry, let's cash in our 401ks and buy them! LOL!!!

Hey marv,let me in on that,i'll supply the hooch concession-hehe!!

OH AND -GREASY GRADY CAN SUPPLY THE FOOD...[just don't ask any questions]NFL HERE WE COME!!!

Hey marv,let me in on that,i'll supply the hooch concession-hehe!!
    Wouldn't do it without you JAI1 Of course!

We may not win a game...but we'll have the happiest fans in the league!!

Wow! Jerry, let's cash in our 401ks and buy them! LOL!!!
    Believe it or not, when I heard Diddy suggest that a black ownership group purchase the team, I did wonder if I couldn't get a [[very very tiny very) small stake in it.

Believe it or not, when I heard Diddy suggest that a black ownership group purchase the team, I did wonder if I couldn't get a [[very very tiny very) small stake in it.
    I heard that too. He also wants to hire Colin Kaepernick to Quarterback.

He'd better forget about colin,ain't gonna happen..they'll sell that team to bozo the clown before they let kaepernick back in!!

He'd better forget about colin,ain't gonna happen..they'll sell that team to bozo the clown before they let kaepernick back in!!
    Which is stupid on their part. Colin didn't rape or murder anyone.

Which is stupid on their part. Colin didn't rape or murder anyone.
    And he has the highest selling jersey. Even as a polarizing player, he's still very obviously popular.

And he has the highest selling jersey. Even as a polarizing player, he's still very obviously popular.
    What bothers me most is that the people that are upset with him do not try for one moment to understand or recognize what he has been protesting. If the World and the people in it were right and sincere, then everyone should wonder why there is this polarization around the issue of protesting police brutality specifically as it affects the African American community.

They are insincere. They only refer to the protest in terms of how it's being conducted, never about what it addresses. Not once has anyone said "I'm for police accountability but against how these players are bringing attention to it." There's a reason for that and it's because the people against the protest are also against police accountability but they can't say it for fear of blacklash.

Hmmm... Might have to copyright that "blacklash" word.

They are insincere. They only refer to the protest in terms of how it's being conducted, never about what it addresses. Not once has anyone said "I'm for police accountability but against how these players are bringing attention to it." There's a reason for that and it's because the people against the protest are also against police accountability but they can't say it for fear of blacklash.

Hmmm... Might have to copyright that "blacklash" word.
    I believe you hit the nail on the head. You got to the true core issue that never gets discussed. The people against Colin and his protest bring all kinds of unrelated bullshit like patriotism, the veterans and mom's apple pie. I heard were veterans supported Colin's right to protest because they feel that is what they had fought for. These other people like the President, they just want the players to stop protesting and as you mention, they say NOTHING about police brutality or shootings of unarmed people across the country.

You have people like Jefferson Beauregard Sessions coming up with new terms like "BIE's" to designate black people as threats to law enforcement officers, etc.

I heard a guy on the radio today who complained that he didn't appreciate LeBron James' sneakers on Sunday night, which had the word "Equality" stitched across the back. One was black and the other white. LeBron wore them because they played in Washington and it was an unspoken message to the Moron. The guy on the radio said he was tired of all of the politics in sports. Screw him. After the ball was tipped, nobody even noticed LeBron's sneakers.

Just like people who profess to be patriots are staring at kneeling players instead of at the flag themselves when the anthem is playing. If they're patriots, they won't even see them with Old Glory waving and a putting tear in their eyes. I told somebody that I was arguing with on Facebook that I found the half-naked women standing in attention during the anthem were more disrespectful to the flag than kneeling players. They had no response. I guess they like their American breasts as much as they dislike their American blacks.

I heard a guy on the radio today who complained that he didn't appreciate LeBron James' sneakers on Sunday night, which had the word "Equality" stitched across the back. One was black and the other white. LeBron wore them because they played in Washington and it was an unspoken message to the Moron. The guy on the radio said he was tired of all of the politics in sports. Screw him. After the ball was tipped, nobody even noticed LeBron's sneakers.

Just like people who profess to be patriots are staring at kneeling players instead of at the flag themselves when the anthem is playing. If they're patriots, they won't even see them with Old Glory waving and a putting tear in their eyes. I told somebody that I was arguing with on Facebook that I found the half-naked women standing in attention during the anthem were more disrespectful to the flag than kneeling players. They had no response. I guess they like their American breasts as much as they dislike their American blacks.
    The people complaining are not real patriots. They don't even know why this country was founded in the first place. If they have a problem with every citizen having equal rights then they can't possibly be patriotic in my opinion.

Russell Simmons. Kevin Spacey. Harvey Weinstein. Bill Cosby. R. Kelly. And the beat goes on....

Quote Originally Posted by nativeNY63 View Post
    Russell Simmons. Kevin Spacey. Harvey Weinstein. Bill Cosby. R. Kelly. And the beat goes on....
    People have noticed that Keanu Reeves has made a point of keeping his hands off female fans when they take photos with him. Some think he's trying to avoid lawsuits but I think he's being respectful. Personally, this shot him right to the top of my list of favorite Hollywood personalities because it's a great example of how respectful men need to be in this era.

Based on how many female teachers on trial for bedding high school boys, I have no doubt you are right.
    Remember the knuckle-headed female teacher, when busted said, "I'm too beautiful to go to jail."

...Morgan freeman...

Quote Originally Posted by nativeNY63 View Post
    Remember the knuckle-headed female teacher, when busted said, "I'm too beautiful to go to jail."
    Bet the girls inside made sure she didn't have that complaint for long.

Free bill cosby!!