[REMOVE ADS]

Page 41 of 134 FirstFirst ... 31 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 6654

Thread: Yo... Moe

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Merry Christmas! I pray that you may all enjoy the blessings of this day and that I can say it again this time next year.

Great game Moe, congrats!

Jai, looks like the Quizzards are gonna keep you guessing all season. Beat up on the Smelltics tonight.

Thanks Ms M! I'm sorry about your team not doing as well as last year!

Hey gang,hope everyone had a great x-mas,now them darn gizzards...who are they?????? They look like an nba team one game-a cba team the next,hey jerry i ain't gonna get too geeked up though,the real gizzards will rear their ugly heads soon enough,hey moe i'm looking forward to your-steelers and the pats again real soon.

R&B,
    Put on your black & gold.....it's gonna be a bumpy ride to Minnesota!

Haaaaaaaaaaa,heard that!!

Jerry,see what i mean about them darn gizzards...they lost to atlanta-9-25 last time i looked and they think that they are contenders...i need a double shot!!!

I see. They followed up that debacle by blowing out the now 25-8 Houston Rockets. I think Quizards should actually be their name. But it beats my Philly 76ers blowing an 18 point third quarter lead in Portland last night.

I'm starting my own team..jerry,marv,144man ,tomato tom,myself..heck we can lose just as much as them no good gizzards..and none of those[fancy]nikes...wear your [chuck taylor's]we'll shock the world!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    I'm starting my own team..jerry,marv,144man ,tomato tom,myself..heck we can lose just as much as them no good gizzards..and none of those[fancy]nikes...wear your [chuck taylor's]we'll shock the world!!!
    YESS ARR&BEE I'M UP FOR IT

wait what are we doing?

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    Thanks Ms M! I'm sorry about your team not doing as well as last year!
    Don't be sorry Moe. They gave it away. shrugs

Good Luck today!

Lawd love a duck! We win a meaningless last game of the season, against the #1 seed in the NFC. SMH and laughing!!!!!!!!

I’m an all day, every day, til I die Boyz fan so I gotta love it. LOL

Congrats Moe...BUT...going forward you guys REALLY need to step it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please don't make me watch another SB with NE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the Falcons survive. Ultimate coolness.

Current mood:

@Jerry Oz
    …they’re alive….alive….LOL….Congrats!

Thanks. Still seem to be missing... something. But we have a chance. I was hoping we'd be playing the Stains next week but we drew the Rams. I'll take it over speculating about who we're taking in the draft [[at least) a week earlier than necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by tomatotom123 View Post
    yess arr&bee i'm up for it

wait what are we doing?
    hehehe...jerry will explain it to ya.

Congrats jerry,ms.m your teams came through...[i wish i had a team-sigh]anyhow your burds are going to the dance jerry[yippeee]the cowboys are not[big yippeeeeee]the bumskins are still bums and may never dance again[booooooooooooooooooo]kirk will be in...[denver]next season getting ready for the playoffs,and we'll have...blain gabbert?????

Hey jerry you know i gotta stir the pot-so here goes..your dirty burds will score big on the rams but the rams will score more and the burds will fly south for the winter...rams 40-falcons-37.

Hey jerry you know i gotta stir the pot-so here goes..your dirty burds will score big on the rams but the rams will score more and the burds will fly south for the winter...rams 40-falcons-37.
    You picked against us! Thanks, homeboy. With exception to the Super Bowl [[which we should have won), we've literally won every game for the past two years when you've picked us to lose. Love ya, Bruh!

Happy New Year to all!!!

Ms M.........we will surely do our best!!

#Team JuJu!!!

thomas96 Guest
    Damn Jerry nice win. Shouldn't be too hard when Cam plays like he's in frigging middle school and is throwing like a girl all game. Blew the division in classic Panthers style. Playoff time

Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    Damn Jerry nice win. Shouldn't be too hard when Cam plays like he's in frigging middle school and is throwing like a girl all game. Blew the division in classic Panthers style. Playoff time
    Thanks. If nothing else, it should be great motivation for your boys to make sure the Stains don't clip them a third time. Props to New Orleans, but even with Ingram and Kamara balling out, I can't see them winning against an opponent that doesn't shoot itself in the foot. And no disrespect, but Jameis should have written the book on how to carve up the Birds. Why [[s)Cam and Shula didn't replicate it is beyond me.

And as I've said before, as much as I root against division rivals, the Stains are the team I hate the most so good luck this weekend.

What a playoff minute,hey jerry i thought you guys were playin the rams???if not i'm picking you to beat the ain'ts so go win that game and don't worry bout a thing!!

He's a Panties fan and they're playing the Stains. The Falcons are playing [[and whooping up on) the Ewes on Saturday night.

Oh,so you are playing the rams...you gonna lose,don't bet the farm but hey at least you got in...i wish i had a team...sigh!!!

Son, with the loot I'm winning by betting on Atlanta's Doity Boids, I'll be able to buy a farm AND pay off the debt I owe after betting that the Washington Rednecks were going to the playoffs.

I wish i had a team...sigh!!!

Gruden threw shade at Cousins on Tuesday, saying that he wouldn't put anybody who led a 7-9 team on a pedestal for general principle. It made me wonder if Gruden thought that he had any responsibility for the team's performance. Cousins is as good as gone.

Yep,i'll be surprised if he stays with em too,if cousins goes to denver i'll say right now that they play the steelers next season for the[afc]championship,the pats have to fall at some point,of course big ben may retire and then....!

On to round 2.

Congrats jerry,your burds did it,but of course you know that some big burds are waiting for you in philly and yep i'm going out on that limb again...iggles-35-dirty burds-34 in a shootout at the linc!!

Congrats jerry,your burds did it,but of course you know that some big burds are waiting for you in philly and yep i'm going out on that limb again...iggles-35-dirty burds-34 in a shootout at the linc!!
    You're picking against us again? Thanks, pahdnah! I owe you another one!

thomas96 Guest
    Well Jerry, my team did it to me again. Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. At least we fired our offensive coaching staff this morning. They were terrible. Need new coaches who won't put the entire offense on Cam's shoulders AND legs. Good luck to y'all Sunday. Lucked out getting the Eagles without Wentz, though I wouldn't overlook them. I want to see the Jags take on the Eagles, though I expect Patsies or Steelers versus the Vikings. I pick the Vikings to win it at home. Most complete team in the league by far and home field advantage in Super Bowl.

Tough break last week, brother. Rumor is that your next OC is going to be Norv Turner, which makes me scratch my head. He's kind of an old head for such a progressive league. It seems like a square peg/round hole fit with [[s)Cam, but Rivera knows what he's doing.

If you were to ask me, you guys need to set that O-line and get a couple more weapons on offense and you'll be formidable. If Newton doesn't have to carry the whole load, he'll be way more dangerous, IMO. The NFC South is crazy right now and nobody should think they're going to win the division next season without a fight.

BTW, McCaffrey's breakaway catch and run last week was like:

thomas96 Guest
    OL is mostly set. WRs at the end of season and playoff game were:
    Devin Funchess
    Russell Shepard
    Kaelin Clay
    Brenton Bersin
    Mose Frazier

If you're wondering who any of them are, you aren't the only one. Funchess is okay but is best as a middle of the crop #2. None of the rest on that list should even be on an NFL roster. Cam needs some WR help. Both Clay and Funch dropped TDs that could've won the game. Amazing Cam did so well that game with those terrible receivers. Samuel and Byrd who both got hurt are okay but the team really needs to upgrade WR this year, whether through draft or FA.

And the Kelvin Benjamin trade wasn't even a huge problem. He wasn't that great either and didn't do anything in Buffalo after the trade.

As far as Norv Turner goes, he's had tremendous success as an OC throughout the years and has gotten 3 head coaching jobs because of it. Mike [[only have a job because my last name is) Shula literally has never gotten a sniff as a HC at the pro level and failed in his earlier stints as an OC and outside of 2015 was terrible here. Turner will run a similar system which is good but he's a significantly better situational play caller and really just all around coach at getting the most out of his players. Not my preferred option and he's certainly no Kyle Shanahan or McVay, but he'd still be a huge upgrade on Shula.

thomas96 Guest
    Aww Jerry they choked again! Against Nick Foles nonetheless... And at least we got a new, better coach and higher draft pick out of blowing it. You guys get neither! Now you're in the same boat as most of us, looking forward to the draft and next season.

Stay classy. I didn't rub it in when your scrubs got swept last week. Or even when we spanked that ass the week before, keeping you from winning the division. But it's cool; I appreciate the difference between us.

thomas96 Guest
    Well we can agree on one thing Jerry... Go Vikings

Jerry Oz, Moe, I feel your pain but damn.... that [[Steelers/Jags) was a good game !

Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    Well we can agree on one thing Jerry... Go Vikings
    Anybody but the Bayou Stains. And you know that I'm a huge Jacksonville fan for at least one week.

thomas96 Guest
    Yep. I'm fine with any team remaining except for the Aints and Patsies... Go Jacksonville and Minnesota.

Wow. Queens go up with a minute and a half left. More than enough for Breezy, though. I think I've seen this movie before...

thomas96 Guest
    4th and 10 and they couldn't stop them...

thomas96 Guest
    JERRY!!!! I never believed a team would out-choke the 28-3, but the AINTS JUST DID IT!!! WOW!

I turned to watch something else when it was third and 10. Seeing Sean Payton smile was enough to ruin my weekend and I missed it. One more reason to hate the Stains.

With that said, they were laughing their asses off at 28-3, so I'm supposing it's a lot less funny now. So that makes me happy.

thomas96 Guest
    Yep... Brees a FA, I hope he retires or walks and Payton quickly fades into nothing...

Brees isn't going anywhere. And as a union rep, I doubt he signs for a significant hometown discount. Payton has the roster that he's been dreaming of in all of his Vicodin dreams. Playing a first place schedule will bring them back to third or fourth place next season, though.