[REMOVE ADS]

Gladys knight has an acting role on Hawaii Five-0 tonight 11-16-18

Gladys knight has an acting role on Hawaii Five-0 tonight at 9 PM on CBS. I believe Lou Gosett jr plays her husband.

Check your local listings

It's been a while since I've seen Glady's in an acting role. I plan on watching this. Thanks.

Wow! This is great news. I'm a big fan of Hawaii Five-0 so I look forward to tonight's episode. Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Eddie View Post
    Wow! This is great news. I'm a big fan of Hawaii Five-0 so I look forward to tonight's episode. Thanks for sharing!
    Hey Motown Eddie. Remember original "Danno" from Hawaii Five-O"? His son Charlie was one of my buddies in college. LOL!

You are welcome. I only watched it a few times when Carol Burnette guested in it. But they made her die

But now that they have another of my favorite ladies on, I will be watching tonight.

Just found a preview clip of tonight's show

https://www.tvinsider.com/729585/haw...ht-grover-mom/

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Hey Motown Eddie. Remember original "Danno" from Hawaii Five-O"? His son Charlie was one of my buddies in college. LOL!
    Yes: I remember James MacArthur [[who played "Danno" on the original version of the series). Interesting to know that you and his son were buddies in college. "It's a small world" here at Soulful Detroit.

Yes: I remember James MacArthur [[who played "Danno" on the original version of the series). Interesting to know that you and his son were buddies in college. "It's a small world" here at Soulful Detroit.
    Yeah, Charlie MacArthur. Here's even more trivia this has made remember. It was 40 years ago around this time we all went home for the holidays and Charlie's grandmother was scheduled to receive the Kennedy Center Honors award. I didn't believe him at first, but once I got back home I watched the ceremony on TV and there he was, with his Dad standing with his Grandma.........Helen Hayes! LOL! Jimmy Carter was the President at the time.

Gladys did very well - especially since it was such a poorly written and directed episode. I don’t know if this was an anomaly or not, but that show stunk.