[REMOVE ADS]

Page 28 of 134 FirstFirst ... 18 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 6657

Thread: Yo... Moe

Now the talk is, hes going to be traded not released and the two teams banded about are the Broncos or Texans. I wish Romo well wherever he goes and I'm sure we will do our best to KA and take names whenever he lands. LOL

I could almost see him becoming a 49er but I think it's going to take Shanahan a proverbial minute or two to get that team in shape - if he's able to get passed the 49ers owner and management.
    Last edited by ms_m; 03-09-2017 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Houston just traded Brock Osweiler to Cleveland. They're now considered the favorites to land Romo.
    ..and we don't play them during the regular season.... oh darn....hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    Now the talk is, hes going to be traded not released and the two teams banded about are the Broncos or Texans. I wish Romo well wherever he goes and I'm sure we will do our best to KA and take names whenever he lands. LOL

I could almost see him becoming a 49er but I think it's going to take Shanahan a proverbial minute or two to get that team in shape - if he's able to get passed the 49ers owner and management.
    I wish Shanahan well. But I hope they go about building their team the way I hope Miami does: slowly, laying one foundational brick at a time. Romo would be a sexy hire, but he'd retard the process. Best to find your future QB, and start developing him, in my opinion.

Romo deserves the chance to play a contender.

Romo deserves the chance to play a contender.
    I supported and defended Romo for years and can't argue that sentiment....but what he deserves vs. what teams are willing to pay...

and the band played on...

No disrespect to him at all, but if he went to the highest bidder and wound up in Cleveland or with the Jests, I'd lose respect for him. At this stage, I hope he wants a supporting cast capable of doing big things more than to play out the string and collect loot. He's got that. What he needs is a legacy beyond being mentioned in some future "what if...?" articles.

He can win in Denver and Houston AND make a ton of jack in the process. As long as he stays healthy. If he goes to the Texans, he'll have a heck of a chance to repeat Peyton Manning's success in Denver.

Rumors are flying fast and furious and supposedly now that he's being traded neither team is interested. For now Tony is still part of the Boyz Nation and could continue to be until pre-season. Who the heck knows what will happen. I'm still betting on retirement since it may be he can't go where he would like but we shall see.

Dallas needs to hold on to him until just before the draft if necessary. Really, they can keep him until training camp but one or the other team will have worked out Plan B. They're hoping y'all cut him and they don't have to deliver compensation right now but the Boys are dealing from a position of leverage. No way in the world that I'd cut him with those teams having zero options beyond the draft.

With that said, I'd set my compensation around a third round pick in this year's draft or something in the second in the next. I hope they're not holding out for a first rounder.

Just read that Doug Free retired. He was a veteran staple on our O line. Care more about his replacement right now.
    Last edited by ms_m; 03-11-2017 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jerry oz View Post
    reports are that romo will be going to washington and that cousins is going to denver. You'll be playing romo for the next few seasons.
    jerry if you believe that one,you're drunker than i am,which is impossible!!!

Well my hooch induced[i think]hullucination is continuing just fine thank you...the wizards just overcame a 21 point deficent to defeat the trailblazers in overtime to past boston for second place in the east..two overtime wins on the road in two nights...i know what will cure this,i'm going down to grady's for a bite...who's with me???...now don't all of you speak at the same time now!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    jerry if you believe that one,you're drunker than i am,which is impossible!!!
    You didn't read my next post, I see... LOL. I was trying to yank her chain, but as we know, the beautiful Ms. M is unchained and unyankable.

Well my hooch induced[i think]hullucination is continuing just fine thank you...the wizards just overcame a 21 point deficent to defeat the trailblazers in overtime to past boston for second place in the east..two overtime wins on the road in two nights...i know what will cure this,i'm going down to grady's for a bite...who's with me???...now don't all of you speak at the same time now!!
    The Cavs still haven't figured out how to play with JR Smith's return and the recent additions of Derrick Williams and Deron Williams. You have a chance to make up ground before Love returns in a few weeks.

If they beat the wolves they will be [5-0]this may be the best hullucination ever!!

And just a couple of months ago, there was talk that Wall might have given up on the Wiz. Speculation was that he was starting to take over games because he no longer cared to wait for his teammates to give a rat's @55. Looks like instead of shaming them, he inspired them. There's a word for that quality in a man, but I can't quite think of it...

It's brooks,i liked wittman but he didn't like rookies,brooks has em playing at another level but they better start playin some defense because the big guns are coming up-cavs-jazz-clippers-warriors-celtics..john wall is the best point guard in the east...the cavs don't want to see us in the playoffs,oh they'll beat us in six but we'll scare em to death.

I dunno. The Cavs have a lot to work out. The more help LeBron gets after crying about their roster, the less they play well with each other. That's what happens when you let your best player serve as your GM.

When your best player returns and gets your sorry team it's first trophy and the city's first in fifty years,then he should call some shots,besides we know that come playoff time the labrons are gonna take it up a notch.

Ruh-roh. John Wall got hurt tonight and the Wiz blew a lead to fall to the Mavs. Hope he gets well soon.

He sprained his foot and the wizards better hope he doesn't miss more than one game,they are starting to come back to earth not playing defense and losing to that overrated goffball[jerk nowinski]they have been reading the press clippings crying about[ no respect]well they're gonna get a chance to earn it coming up...cavs-celtics-jazz-clippers-hawks..win four out of that five and maybe we'll talk about respect.

It would be a huge confidence booster if they can win games over good teams without Wall. I'm a believer.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa...they couldn't beat-me,you and three fat guys without john wall.

Well,no wade tonight that's 20 points they don't have to worry about.

Looks like the Bulls needed him. Wall returned, passed out 20 dimes, and the Wizards Train keeps moving down the road. Looking good, amigo.

Yeah and then they turn around an lay an egg against the bumblebees from charlotte...they just can't stop playing down to the level of their competition,well celtics tonight and if they sleepwalk they'll get crushed.

I dunno. My Sixers ran the Irish yesterday. On one hand, they should be tired. On the other, they should be humiliated and wanting to redeem themselves. Good luck.

Well what did i tell you,i'm coming down from my hullucination as the gizzards are returning to form,about to blow a golden opportunity and slide into fourth and if they ain't careful maybe fifth in the east..i'm teliing you jerry if they slide down they're going out in the first round no matter who they play,they just don't seem to grasp the concept of urgency like the real contenders do which just means that we aren't ready for it yet still pretenders tryin to stomp with the big dogs.

And... They beat the Cavaliers and are two and a half games out of first. Boston is going to pass Cleveland and the Wiz might come in second. We're down to three weeks.

We still got to hold off the raptors,good game but they usually get up for the big dogs,it's the puppies who bite em in the butt...hi lakers!!!

Who saw labron bail on his team last night,falling down like he was shot after getting[tapped]on the neck going after a rebound,what a wussy,so your team is getting blown out keep playing til the end bad enough that he cries whenever he gets touched he shoulda been fined for flopping.

Leave her alone. LeBron will rub some dirt on it and be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by jerry oz View Post
    leave her alone. Lebron will rub some dirt on it and be back soon.
    leave her alone..haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Was it just me or did SDF disappear for a few days? But anywhoo..

GO UNC

6x NCAA CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Hey beautiful,i hear that your boy[romo]is gonna retire and go into the booth.

Hey beautiful,i hear that your boy[romo]is gonna retire and go into the booth.
    That's the latest rumor I've heard as well. If he chose not to stay I always felt he should retire so I hope it's true. The only problem now is, we still need a good backup.

I'm still dancing after the game last night. After last year's heartbreak and Atlanta's collapse in the Super Bowl, I might have stopped watching sports and began crocheting had we lost again in a championship game.

But that didn't happen... I really really needed them to win.

I really really needed them to win.
    I feel ya!!!!!!!!!!

ms_m: Your team hit the jackpot with Romo "retiring". By not trading him, you avoid taking salary back and by him quitting, you might not have to prorate his signing bonus. You now have a lot of salary cap space to acquire depth and lock up key players while Dak and Zeke are still on their rookie deals.

I always felt it would be better if Romo retired [[if he didn't stay) but it wasn't necessarily about the money. That's simply a bonus.

Financially Zeke is okay [[although buying toys for the team should be a one time deal) but I do feel bad for Dak on the money tip. I see him only getting better and not turning into an RGIII. We will have to wait and see how it plays out.

It's going to be a looooooooong summer. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    that's the latest rumor i've heard as well. If he chose not to stay i always felt he should retire so i hope it's true. The only problem now is, we still need a good backup.
    rgiii is outthere and so is johnny manziel,what do you think??

Dak,will make up for it on his next contract. RG3's success in his freshman season was mainly because they ran the read option which nearly crippled him and has largely fallen out of favor. The Boys are much better set for sustained success with Dak.

rgiii is outthere and so is johnny manziel,what do you think??
    Two nopes for the first and three oh-hell-nos for the second.

Hehehehehehehe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Two nopes for the first and three oh-hell-nos for the second.
    What he said!

Picky,picky!!

LOL! One is an untrustworthy chemically dependent anti-authoritarian hothead with questionable skills and the other is a walking triage unit with an overstated sense of self-worth and an aversion to listening to the head coach if it possibly will impact his public image. There's a reason they are available and their former head coaches are no longer in the game.

But ol jerra can make em work for his[boyz]and they can be had for pennies on the dollar,how bout-two fer one,come on jerra take a chance,hehehhehehe!!!

Ok,nba playoffs are here,who ya got in the first round,i'm gonna go out on a limb and pick dem gizzards over the hawks in the first round.

I'm too lazy to look at the matchups. But it would appear that the Lizards have too much firepower for the Hawks. Especially on the perimeter. With that said, Milsap and Howard are both going to be problematic for your boys. I expect a six game series between them.

Yep,if john wall can stay healthy this time.

I'm sure you've heard about the passing of Dan Rooney, owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers.