[REMOVE ADS]

Suzanne de Passe - Episode 126 [[RuPaul: What's The Tee? with Michelle Visage)

Hi everyone,
    Here's a recent interview with Suzanne de Passe:

Suzanne de Passe - Episode 126 [[RuPaul: What's The Tee? with Michelle Visage) [[Nov 22, 2017)
    Episode 126: Suzanne de Passe

http://podbay.fm/show/855749951/e/1511344869?autostart=1

In this episode Ru and Michelle are joined by Suzanne de Passe. They discuss her start in the entertainment business at the Cheetah Club, Motown, Berry Gordy, Diana Ross, producing television and The Jackson 5. This episode is sponsored by Squatty Potty and Ziprecruiter.

I am unfamiliar with links such as this. How do I go about seeing it or listening to it? I clicked on it and NOTHING HAPPENED.

Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post
    I am unfamiliar with links such as this. How do I go about seeing it or listening to it? I clicked on it and NOTHING HAPPENED.
    Hi Woodward,
    'Sorry about that. You'll need to copy and paste it into your browser. For some reason, it didn't show up as a clickable link on my above post.
    Last edited by dylan; 12-07-2017 at 02:22 PM. Reason: typo

It can also be found on YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    TomatoTom123,
    Thank you for making a clickable link. 'Not sure why I can't figure it out... Though, to be fair, I've never been accused of being the sharpest knife in the drawer- I suppose that has a lot to do with it [[smile).
    Thanks, again.

Quote Originally Posted by dylan View Post
    TomatoTom123,
    Thank you for making a clickable link. 'Not sure why I can't figure it out... Though, to be fair, I've never been accused of being the sharpest knife in the drawer- I suppose that has a lot to do with it [[smile).
    Thanks, again.

Hi dylan, no worries! Lol, I’m sure you’re not that bad. All you have to do is write url in square brackets before the link and /url in square brackets after the link. Like this...

Name:  11C4F357-BD0B-4E79-8B0D-6FDD7471AA5F.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  13.1 KB

[QUOTE=TomatoTom123;429224]Hi dylan, no worries! Lol, I’m sure you’re not that bad. All you have to do is write url in square brackets before the link and /url in square brackets after the link. Like this...

Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by dylan View Post
    Thank you so much!
    No worries dylan!

This was a fascinating interview. Suzanne de Passe obviously had her finger on the pulse of what was hot in music back in the late ‘60s. At that young age 18-19 she scores a job at not only one of the hottest clubs in NYC at that time but then goes on to one of the nation’s biggest, influential labels?!?!

Homegirl was blessed!

Loved the interview. Suzanne is a very fascinating woman.