[REMOVE ADS]

Tito jackson on wendy williams

This is progress. Back in the Jackson Five heyday, they use to not even let Tito talk! LOL!

I was looking forward to watching this but after just 5 minutes, it seems to be stops and starts.

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    I was looking forward to watching this but after just 5 minutes, it seems to be stops and starts.
    Are you having trouble with the video?

No.....that was ok.

I just felt as though Wendy was struggling with decent questions. Asking him about his music should have been a priority but she was more interested in small talk like Janet's pregnancy, Tito's son looking after MJ's kids.

No.....that was ok.

I just felt as though Wendy was struggling with decent questions. Asking him about his music should have been a priority but she was more interested in small talk like Janet's pregnancy, Tito's son looking after MJ's kids.
    I take it you're not that familiar with Wendy. Wendy is a jerk! I've listened to her when she use to only be on the radio in New York going back 20 years ago. She is more into the hype and gossip than substance.

No.....that was ok.

was almost uncomfortable to watch. Seemed scattered.

No I am not familiar with Wendy Williams. And I agree with you Demotownguy, it WAS uncomfortable to watch.

No I am not familiar with Wendy Williams. And I agree with you Demotownguy, it WAS uncomfortable to watch.
    Tabloid TV, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by soulwally View Post
    Tabloid TV, I guess.
    It looks like one.