[REMOVE ADS]

Flo Ballard's nephew Omar-S!

Appparently music runs in the family. Case in point- Ford worker by day, techno-musician by night- Omar-S!

I stumbled it on a Wikipedia edit, and looked at the citation. Lo and behold, the source was an interview. The last question was about her former aunt, Florence of the Supremes!

https://www.factmag.com/2009/02/25/interview-omar-s/3/
    [[Click on the arrow to Page 3 of 3, then scroll down to the final question)

He is a budding Berry Gordy with a touch of Eddie Holland, with his record label, FXHE Records. Vinyl, CD, Soundcloud, you name it!

Here is one of his techno-tunes!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wPJPintfrM

People think he's a genius! Flo Ballard must be smiling at him up in Heaven for being a musician!

Flo's grandson Apple is a rapper:

How about this "underground" gospel artist, another one of Florence's cousins

Quote Originally Posted by IMissFlo93 View Post
    How about this "underground" gospel artist, another one of Florence's cousins
    It is a little hard to make out the lyrics, but it is an interesting recording.

Appparently music runs in the family. Case in point- Ford worker by day, techno-musician by night- Omar-S!

I stumbled it on a Wikipedia edit, and looked at the citation. Lo and behold, the source was an interview. The last question was about her former aunt, Florence of the Supremes!

https://www.factmag.com/2009/02/25/interview-omar-s/3/
    [[Click on the arrow to Page 3 of 3, then scroll down to the final question)

He is a budding Berry Gordy with a touch of Eddie Holland, with his record label, FXHE Records. Vinyl, CD, Soundcloud, you name it!

Here is one of his techno-tunes!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wPJPintfrM

People think he's a genius! Flo Ballard must be smiling at him up in Heaven for being a musician!
    I dont think shed be smiling at his cussing which is every other word.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    I dont think shed be smiling at his cussing which is every other word.
    That's her grandson Appleton you're talking about. Omar-S is more of an instrumental person......so yeah, Flo would almost be smiling down on Omar-S.

That's her grandson Appleton you're talking about. Omar-S is more of an instrumental person......so yeah, Flo would almost be smiling down on Omar-S.
    No dear im talking about her nephew. In the interview you sahred he cusses all the way through the 3 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    No dear im talking about her nephew. In the interview you sahred he cusses all the way through the 3 pages.
    Alright I got what you said and Flo wouldn't be happy.....but who am i to judge?

Maybe Dayrle Ballard for underground gospel?
    Last edited by IMissFlo93; 05-10-2019 at 09:09 AM.