[REMOVE ADS]

Page 23 of 134 FirstFirst ... 13 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 33 73 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 6654

Thread: Yo... Moe

Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    Both defenses suck, these playoffs have been the worst I've ever seen [[only good game was Chiefs/Packers and I couldn't care less about either of those teams). League got what it wanted with all the offense and ridiculous rules benefitting offenses. Won't watch the Super Bowl. Have no interest in watching two uninteresting teams swap touchdowns all game. Good luck Jerry. Comes down to Brady and Ryan in my opinion. Always thought Brady is overrated and success is more due to Belichick [[why else would every other QB who comes in for them play just as well?) but Ryan always has some tricks to lose the game up his sleeves.

Pats probably get their 5th and that's going to be brutal living in Boston. At least when all the liberal Massachusetts Pats fans here try to talk shit about the Pats I can flash my Make America Great Again hat and say "You won a meaningless game... We won the White House" and it'll probably shut them up. Too bad I don't have that hat.... May have to bring up the cheating and all.

If you guys do win, then good I won't have to listen to the retards up here talk trash with Brady and Belichick's you-know-whats half way down their throat.

Final prediction: Cheaters 77 Failcons 73
    Sounds more like a girls basketball score... Ugh
    Thanks, T-man. If I can ever help the Panties win, I'll do what I can. And regardless of the final score or who wins, you can get Sean Spicer to agree that it was what you predicted. Period. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Hey jerry...i didn't mention what i want after new england wins[hehe]i want you and moe to venture down to da hood [my treat]and actually have a meal at grady's[ummm yummeee]he'll be serving his famous[mystery spare ribs]and coconut cake for dessert...see ya there..ummm yummeee!!!
    You're going to look really cute in those Tibetan robes, you sexy Monk you but forget about the sheds, they are historical monuments which mean you are forbidden to tear them down.
    Last edited by ms_m; 01-23-2017 at 02:44 PM.

Oh, man. I just had a flashback. Good googly moogly, what a play.

Lawd love a friggin' duck but moving right along.....

Jerry Oz, google Cabo Cowboys. It's been 10 years and they are still talking about the trip Romo and Witten took before the playoffs. Controversy and "alternative facts" sell. shrugs

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    You're going to look really cute in those Tibetan robes, you sexy Monk you but forget about the sheds, they are historical monuments which mean you are forbidden to tear them down.
    YOU SEXY MONK,HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..MS M IF I GO I WANT YOU TO JOIN ME[Jerry wiill pay your way].

thomas96 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Oh, man. I just had a flashback. Good googly moogly, what a play.
    Reminds me of our first meeting... I just can't stand seeing this type of stuff allowed by defenses. It makes me want to puke [[even if it's my team scoring the TD). When Julio went for 300 our coaching staff thought it'd be wise to put a 5'10 slow out of shape corner coming off a broken leg one on one with Julio without any safety help. So it made some sense that Julio went for 300 that game. Packers players on defense don't have the same excuse of a lousy coaching staff for that play. Too bad the Vikings fell apart this year and Earl Thomas got hurt. Could've had at least a couple good defenses in the playoffs.

So my fellow sports enthusiast. What are some of your fave moments in football. Here's an oldie but a goodie...

Last edited by ms_m; 01-23-2017 at 03:08 PM.

Ya gotta love the music on the last one. LOL

...and I'll close my portion of this program with...

YOU SEXY MONK,HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..MS M IF I GO I WANT YOU TO JOIN ME[Jerry wiill pay your way].
    I'll commit to a visit err now and then but I'm not ready to give up my dirty martini's. LOL

Fine as you are,you just show up...dirty martini and all..hehe!!!

Reminds me of our first meeting... I just can't stand seeing this type of stuff allowed by defenses. It makes me want to puke [[even if it's my team scoring the TD). When Julio went for 300 our coaching staff thought it'd be wise to put a 5'10 slow out of shape corner coming off a broken leg one on one with Julio without any safety help. So it made some sense that Julio went for 300 that game. Packers players on defense don't have the same excuse of a lousy coaching staff for that play. Too bad the Vikings fell apart this year and Earl Thomas got hurt. Could've had at least a couple good defenses in the playoffs.
    It's too bad Desmond Trufant got hurt. Oh, and two starting DEs, our starting WLB, our second string FS, and our starting TE. Too bad Julio got hurt and missed two victories, as well. Everybody suffers injuries; I'll bet few teams have lost four defensive starters and still rolled into the Super Bowl. Turn that frown upside down and embrace the light. After all, we could only beat Carolina twice this year, so the damage is done.

so my fellow sports enthusiast. What are some of your fave moments in football. Here's an oldie but a goodie...

hey beautiful,how about the one from[1973-monday night football]where tough walt garrison gets stopped at the one yard line by ken houston...picked up and dumped on his can actually,that was a good one!

Lawd love a friggin' duck but moving right along.....

Jerry Oz, google Cabo Cowboys. It's been 10 years and they are still talking about the trip Romo and Witten took before the playoffs. Controversy and "alternative facts" sell. shrugs
    I know about Cabo. But if you want a reason to consider for Romo's bad luck, I offer Jessica Simpson in the worst jersey ever sold.

hey beautiful,how about the one from[1973-monday night football]where tough walt garrison gets stopped at the one yard line by ken houston...picked up and dumped on his can actually,that was a good one!
    I can't see the video. Try posting the link instead.

That reminded me of the old NFL Films shows recapping the previous weeks' games and the Game of the Week. My brother and I would stay up late on Saturday nights to watch them.

I know about Cabo. But if you want a reason to consider for Romo's bad luck, I offer Jessica Simpson in the worst jersey ever sold.
    Unfortunately the bad luck started before, Ms personification of ditzy blondness.

My point was, I don't see the blowing up of the Beckham and Brown incidents, as being about race but a way to get clicks, ratings or sell newspapers etc.

I really haven't checked but I'm surprise they are not using the video as the reason for the Towels lost.

That reminded me of the old NFL Films shows recapping the previous weeks' games and the Game of the Week. My brother and I would stay up late on Saturday nights to watch them.
    I love the announcers. LOL

I believe you are referring to this. Ironically that doesn't get my blood boiling.

The hit your guys gave Romo in 2014 is the one that will FOREVER AND ALWAYS PISS ME OFF.

thomas96 Guest
    It's too bad Desmond Trufant got hurt. Oh, and two starting DEs, our starting WLB, our second string FS, and our starting TE. Too bad Julio got hurt and missed two victories, as well. Everybody suffers injuries; I'll bet few teams have lost four defensive starters and still rolled into the Super Bowl. Turn that frown upside down and embrace the light. After all, we could only beat Carolina twice this year, so the damage is done.
    This response shows how little knowledge of the sport you have.

This response shows how little knowledge of the sport you have.
    Okay. But I'm not the one who's been getting predictions wrong all off-season and a good part of the regular season, but I'll go with what you say here. We'll call it an 'alternative fact'. LOL.

By the way, if you want to do something besides watch two bad teams play each other in the Super Bowl, I recommend YouTube where I found this:

Okay. But I'm not the one who's been getting predictions wrong all off-season and a good part of the regular season, but I'll go with what you say here. We'll call it an 'alternative fact'. LOL.

By the way, if you want to do something besides watch two bad teams play each other in the Super Bowl, I recommend YouTube where I found this:
    Must admit, that TD was a thing of beauty and sho ya right....LOL

I posted this on another site:

Mike McCarthy [[on telephone): Bene? Bene Benwikere, formerly with the Carolina Panthers?
    Bene: Yeah?
    McCarthy: Bene, this is Mike McCarthy, coach of the Green Bay Packers. How are you today?
    Bene: Fine Coach. It's nice to meet you. Is there something that you want?
    McCarthy: Yes it is, son. We're a little banged up in our secondary and I'd like to give you the chance to get a playoff share by joining us for our next game.
    Bene: Seriously?! Great Coach! Who are we playing?
    McCarthy: The Falcons. On Sunday.
    Bene: Umm... The Atlanta Falcons?
    McCarthy: ...? Yes, Bene. The Atlanta Falcons.
    Bene: Sorry Coach. I think I'm washing my hair on Sunday. Good luck, though.

That made me REALLY, LOL....HAHAHAHAHAHA

The Patriots double teamed AB last night. What will they do to Julio Jones?

That will free somebody else. Sanu and Gabriel will play well if Julio doesn't.

That will free somebody else. Sanu and Gabriel will play well if Julio doesn't.
    My, my, aren't we being modest considering Ryan has thrown touchdowns to 13 different receivers.

Dude, if the propaganda fits, use it! LOL

I could mention the 10 receivers with two touchdowns or more, but I don't want to go overboard. I'm still numb from the win on Sunday. But I digress. Here's a lovely tune from Andra Day that I discovered today:

Congrats jerry,i wish i had a team that could get to the superbowl,instead of the lemon bowl..sigh!!!

You've got your fair share of hardware. Cowboys do, too. Poor Atlanta can't catch a break. Why not us? Why not... NOW?

LOL. Wasn't that dramatic? Can you win an Oscar for posting on a message board?

Yeah we got hardware alright,i think that washington was in da house last time we won...george washington!!!

I could mention the 10 receivers with two touchdowns or more, but I don't want to go overboard. I'm still numb from the win on Sunday. But I digress. Here's a lovely tune from Andra Day that I discovered today:
    I love Andra Day and this song!!!!!!!!!

Everyone does their thing in a way that works for them but there isn't anything wrong with supporting your team and going overboard. If other's have a problem, bump it. LOL But at the end of the day, do you!

btw it makes perfect sense, just haven't had a chance to try it. Thanks

You've got your fair share of hardware. Cowboys do, too. Poor Atlanta can't catch a break. Why not us? Why not... NOW?

LOL. Wasn't that dramatic? Can you win an Oscar for posting on a message board?
    ...and the Oscars goes to......LOL

I admit, Boyz, Towels, 49er's and dem other folks probably do come across as greedy when it comes to "The Trophy" so I can understand why you feel the way you do. It's human but I really believe it's Bird Time...can't touch this.....

...and the Oscars goes to......LOL

I admit, Boyz, Towels, 49er's and dem other folks probably do come across as greedy when it comes to "The Trophy" so I can understand why you feel the way you do. It's human but I really believe it's Bird Time...can't touch this.....
    To arr& bee:
    Read post above and don't forget how long I've been waiting.

What goes around, comes back around. If I didn't believe that I would have given up on the Boyz years ago and the same with you and those Skins. Besides, isn't all the wishing, hoping and potential bragging rights all a part of the fun?
    Last edited by ms_m; 01-24-2017 at 03:56 PM.

This, because, well, why not?

I'm with you Jerry!

This, because, well, why not?
    SPOILER ALERT: Earworm ahead....LOL

Check this out.

Cris Carter: Why the Patriots are in trouble against the Falcons in Super Bowl LI
    http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/s...reatest-012517

...and where have I heard this before...LOL

Carter and Wright go on to explain just why NFL fans are overlooking the Falcons this year [[spoiler: you can blame the Dallas Cowboys), before pointing out just how good Atlanta’s offense is: If the Falcons beat the Patriots in Super Bowl LI, they will be the single highest-scoring offense to win a Super Bowl in NFL history.

to arr& bee:
    Read post above and don't forget how long i've been waiting.

What goes around, comes back around. If i didn't believe that i would have given up on the boyz years ago and the same with you and those skins. Besides, isn't all the wishing, hoping and potential bragging rights all a part of the fun?
    no,no,no i wanna win now[waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa!!!]

So my fellow sports enthusiast. What are some of your fave moments in football. Here's an oldie but a goodie...

My ALL TIME FAVE. Black Magic. The GOAT and the only throwback jersey I own.

When I finally played rec ball, I wanted that number so bad. Unfortunately for me, my best friend wore it the previous year. He scored 47 touchdowns in 10 games, and was nominated for National Optimist League player of the year. They retired the number for all levels.

I then wanted 22 because I was the Bullet Bob Hayes of the hood and made my name running track the past 3 years. Unfortunately for me, a player with more seniority already had 22.

So I chose 24.....Mel Farr. I think he passed away about a year and a half ago.

About 5 years ago I took over for the project manager of my D.C. group because he was struggling as he was pitching a concept to our consortium. When I was done, the first comment I heard was,
    "You sound like a used car salesperson."
    Fortunately for me, the next commenter said:
    "Maybe, but I'm buying that car."

For those of you into "Alternative Sports", the Cavs just lost at home to Boogie and the Sac Kings. After Lebron's last outburst, he going to have to go to Area 21 to use the "Cuss Button" for his next interview.

Long Live League Pass.......

My favorite number is 42, for Paul Warfield. I was a Dolphin fan before I followed the Falcons and Warfield will always be a sports hero to me.

My best? Without a doubt:

Jack Lambert.....58!!!!

What a beast!!!

That was a beastly team. The Steelers from the '70s, Niners from the '80s, and Cowboys from the '70s had too many great players to get them all into the Hall of Fame, which is a shame. It took Lynn Swann to lobby for John Stallworth before he got in and there was no love lost between the two.

That was a beastly team. The Steelers from the '70s, Niners from the '80s, and Cowboys from the '70s had too many great players to get them all into the Hall of Fame, which is a shame. It took Lynn Swann to lobby for John Stallworth before he got in and there was no love lost between the two.
    No love but obviously respect. I love hearing things like that!!!!!

There was another no.42 who wasn't too shabby one-charlie taylor.

Yep. He was great as well.

Hey remember when linebackers were so mean they had no front teeth...nitzky-lambert..real linebackers!!