[REMOVE ADS]

Undisputed Truth New Album 2019

Science of Soul's Bill Randle has broken the news of a brand new Undisputed Truth album. Truth Gon' Set You Free.

Bill airs three tracks for the very first time on the show playlist for your enjoyment!
    Cheers. Mike

http://science-of-soul.blogspot.com/...truth.html?m=1
    Last edited by MIKEW-UK; 01-28-2019 at 05:54 PM.

This is interesting news; thanks for finding. I'll listen to the tracks this evening.

trying to trace the album

Having listened to the excellent three tracks on the podcast I posted, I cannot find any more details on this album. I do know Dennis Coffey was involved on at last one track, and if Dennis has any info to add it would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

I’m excited about new UT music but that album cover, though...yikes!

All the tracks are pretty good!!! The title track even has a mini rap in it?!

I have to say I really didn't expect any new music from The Undisputed Truth. Such a great surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by ejluther View Post
    I’m excited about new UT music but that album cover, though...yikes!
    Yeah, it does look little, um, amateurish

The album cover has taken a very nice hi -res photograph of Undisputed Truth and superimposed it on the pyramids background..with mixed results.... the website itself is rather good and definitely surpasses the rather low bar set by the usual website.... I'm just happy there is a website rather than a facebook site [[I refuse to have a facebook account) and that there is a new album which I think maintains their excellent track record.

https://www.therealundisputedtruth.com

Joe Harris has never stopped performing and always been highly active.

It is "What It Is"....

cheers Mike

Very nice. Mr. Joe Harris sounds great. The song "Metamorphosis" reminds me of a Incognito track.

Quote Originally Posted by blkfrost View Post
    Very nice. Mr. Joe Harris sounds great. The song "Metamorphosis" reminds me of a Incognito track.
    Yes! I agree blk, a very nice jazzy feel to it. Again unexpected but brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by MIKEW-UK View Post
    The album cover has taken a very nice hi -res photograph of Undisputed Truth and superimposed it on the pyramids background..with mixed results.... the website itself is rather good and definitely surpasses the rather low bar set by the usual website.... I'm just happy there is a website rather than a facebook site [[I refuse to have a facebook account) and that there is a new album which I think maintains their excellent track record.

https://www.therealundisputedtruth.com

Joe Harris has never stopped performing and always been highly active.

It is "What It Is"....

cheers Mike
    I agree all round Mike!