[REMOVE ADS]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    You will notice that he didn't visit Vegas or Texas. In fact, he recycled the same tweet to comment on both events while he was out of the country. He doesn't care about crime or immigration or making America great. It's not about lives or making sense. It's about politics and more specifically, using politics as a means to make money.
    And that massacre in Vegas hasnt brought any gun control or new legislation which is real sad. We are totally screwed as long as President Cheeto is in office and the Repugs are in charge.

I think his recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital was designed to invite terrorist attacks on us just so it would scare people into voting for him again. Remember, he said it was all about him a couple of weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    I think his recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital was designed to invite terrorist attacks on us just so it would scare people into voting for him again. Remember, he said it was all about him a couple of weeks ago.
    I believe he's poking a bear, as well. Network news decided not to report Jared Kushner's failure to list his foundation's involvement in illegal Israeli settlements in Palestinian territories on his financial disclosure documents. In other words, the man tasked with finding a solution to the conflict is in bed with the Israeli government.

http://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushne...e-house-729290

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    I believe he's poking a bear, as well. Network news decided not to report Jared Kushner's failure to list his foundation's involvement in illegal Israeli settlements in Palestinian territories on his financial disclosure documents. In other words, the man tasked with finding a solution to the conflict is in bed with the Israeli government.

http://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushne...e-house-729290
    Yup. I smell another cover-up with the declaration.