[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross Shopping at Gelson's Market

Looks like Diane has resumed contacting the paparazzi to "catch her" grocery shopping again! Judging by the other cars in the parking lot, it's good to see she is shopping where the common folk shop:

Interesting that the person who doesn’t go into most Diana Ross threads not only took the time to track down this video, but also post it in the forum. So much for peace and harmony in 2020.

Most of us are reflecting on DianA’s three night sold out run at the Kennedy Center. Just last night she wowed the crowd with “Your Love”, “When You Tell Me That You Love Me”, and “Voice Of The Heart”, among others. Clips to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by monicarivers View Post
    Interesting that the person who doesn’t go into most Diana Ross threads not only took the time to track down this video, but also post it in the forum. So much for peace and harmony in 2020.

Most of us are reflecting on DianA’s three night sold out run at the Kennedy Center. Just last night she wowed the crowd with “Your Love”, “When You Tell Me That You Love Me”, and “Voice Of The Heart”, among others. Clips to follow.
    I kinda thought the same ... wonderful to hear of the song changes and I look forward to clips. Was there a horn section?

She’s performing alongside the National Symphony Orchestra - all the bells and whistles!

Always a joy to listen and watch

She’s performing alongside the National Symphony Orchestra - all the bells and whistles!
    Sounds wonderful; I would have loved to have been there! From what I've seen on TV it looks like a beautiful venue as well.

Beautiful and iconic...Miss Ross’s friend Mrs. Onassis didn’t spare a single detail.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Looks like Diane has resumed contacting the paparazzi to "catch her" grocery shopping again! Judging by the other cars in the parking lot, it's good to see she is shopping where the common folk shop:
    Diana doesn't need to alert folks to her movements. Why would she need grocery store publicity when her concerts are selling out and getting much more publicity than her grocery shopping would ever need? Of course you know that already. Clearly she was in the store, people recognized her and either called someone, or the dude recording her saw her and decided to catch her outside the store. Big deal.

Great response Monica. I have the troll blocked so i didn't know what he had posted until i read your post. It has been a peaceful start to 2020 on this forum and it is just typical of that individual that he wants to stir up the shit. He cannot help himself. My advice is to just ignore him or even better block him. I am determined not to bite back. That is just playing into his hands.
    Welcome to the forum by the way! Good to have you here.

Diana Ross still looking beautiful. Her concert last night sounds like it was so good!

It is truly disturbing that he must be searching the internet for snippets like this to bait the Diana fans on here....has he not got anything better to do.

Diana really sounds in great voice here. I just hope she has started recording that new album.

I love it when Ms. Ross sings ANMHE-
    " Say it Again ". Nice touch!!!!! BRAVO!

Fabulous Beaded Gown!

I wish she would take a bow before exiting.

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Diana doesn't need to alert folks to her movements. Why would she need grocery store publicity when her concerts are selling out and getting much more publicity than her grocery shopping would ever need? Of course you know that already. Clearly she was in the store, people recognized her and either called someone, or the dude recording her saw her and decided to catch her outside the store. Big deal.
    Dianas resident obsesser is a real clueless person who doesnt know diddly squat. Gelsons is a very high-end expensive chain of grocery stores in LA thats as good as if not better than Whole Foods. This just proves he trolls the web looking for everything thats "Diane" related.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Dianas resident obsesser is a real clueless person who doesnt know diddly squat. Gelsons is a very high-end expensive chain of grocery stores in LA thats as good as if not better than Whole Foods. This just proves he trolls the web looking for everything thats "Diane" related.
    Did you know that those three cars in the background belong to Jackie, Marlene, and Louvain? That's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    I wish she would take a bow before exiting.
    Diane, Marv or Lukia?

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    We wish we had a market that nice in the UK, Miss Roberta!

He’s a fool. We fly out of BWI this evening and, After what I witnessed this weekend, nothing anyone ever says about anything will ever annoy me again. I’ve never seen anything like these shows. Those of us lucky enough to have seen Pantages now have something to compare it to......In a way, that is. At the Pantages, she was trying so hard and succeeding so incredibly well and it probably is still the ultimate concert ever…… But this weekend, it’s like she wasn’t trying hard at all…… It’s like she just sang from her heart and the music Soared naturally from her innermost being....her soul shared it’s good fortune with us - it was so light and airy - yet emotional and rich. I can’t describe it, I guess, but she sounded better on Home this weekend than ever - by a long shot.
    rumor is she’s doing it again next year - if you are a fan, this is a great place to go.

I was lucky enough to have been at the the Pantages! Glad you got to see this one, too!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMotownManiac View Post
    He’s a fool. We fly out of BWI this evening and, After what I witnessed this weekend, nothing anyone ever says about anything will ever annoy me again. I’ve never seen anything like these shows. Those of us lucky enough to have seen Pantages now have something to compare it to......In a way, that is. At the Pantages, she was trying so hard and succeeding so incredibly well and it probably is still the ultimate concert ever…… But this weekend, it’s like she wasn’t trying hard at all…… It’s like she just sang from her heart and the music Soared naturally from her innermost being....her soul shared it’s good fortune with us - it was so light and airy - yet emotional and rich. I can’t describe it, I guess, but she sounded better on Home this weekend than ever - by a long shot.
    rumor is she’s doing it again next year - if you are a fan, this is a great place to go.
    She is in a great place right now, and it shows in the level of performance she gave these past few nights. How wonderful it is to be a Diana fan during this period of her magnificent career.

Was this store visit a couple years back or recent?

I’m surprised such a person eats; I thought they lived on “being known” not food.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Was this store visit a couple years back or recent?

I’m surprised such a person eats; I thought they lived on “being known” not food.
    Hmmm - was wondering. I block the poster so I haven't seen the pic, but there were grocery store pics several years ago; most of his posts are regurgitated old news so who knows? And, with Diana on another year of sold-out, audience-loved and critically lauded concerts, other than that poster, who cares?! How are you handling the upcoming Mexit? Don't let the excitement get to you !
    Last edited by PeaceNHarmony; 01-13-2020 at 08:57 AM.

Miss Ross has always enjoyed visibility, and it delights her fans, so where’s the harm? She could always have one of her “people” do her everyday shopping, and could easily go anywhere incognito simply by putting her trademark tresses under a hat and not wearing stage makeup. By contrast, Marilyn Monroe, who was much more reclusive, had a short brown wig she could slap on her head and could lay off the makeup, and with the addition of a pair of glasses or shades, was able to go almost anywhere unnoticed. I seriously doubt Diane or someone in her employ would ever bother to alert the paparazzi before she runs errands. She’ll garner plenty of attention without all those machinations.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Hmmm - was wondering. I block the poster so I haven't seen the pic, but there were grocery store pics several years ago; most of his posts are regurgitated old news so who knows? And, with Diana on another year of sold-out, audience-loved and critically lauded concerts, other than that poster, who cares?! How are you handling the upcoming Mexit? Don't let the excitement get to you !
    I haven't seen them either due to having blocked the Diana obsessed troll, but they are probably old pics anyway, and even if they are not what's the big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    Miss Ross has always enjoyed visibility, and it delights her fans, so where’s the harm? She could always have one of her “people” do her everyday shopping, and could easily go anywhere incognito simply by putting her trademark tresses under a hat and not wearing stage makeup. By contrast, Marilyn Monroe, who was much more reclusive, had a short brown wig she could slap on her head and could lay off the makeup, and with the addition of a pair of glasses or shades, was able to go almost anywhere unnoticed. I seriously doubt Diane or someone in her employ would ever bother to alert the paparazzi before she runs errands. She’ll garner plenty of attention without all those machinations.
    Interesting that no one in that video even knew who she was except the photographer. hmmmm.......... Either they didn't know who she was or knew and just didn't care. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Great response Monica. I have the troll blocked so i didn't know what he had posted until i read your post. It has been a peaceful start to 2020 on this forum and it is just typical of that individual that he wants to stir up the shit. He cannot help himself. My advice is to just ignore him or even better block him. I am determined not to bite back. That is just playing into his hands.
    Welcome to the forum by the way! Good to have you here.
    Thank you! I’ve been an outsider for many years - I finally joined! So much wonderful Diana “happenings” as of late.

Thank you! I’ve been an outsider for many years - I finally joined! So much wonderful Diana “happenings” as of late.
    For sure it is, and there are more to come. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Interesting that no one in that video even knew who she was except the photographer. hmmmm.......... Either they didn't know who she was or knew and just didn't care. LOL!
    Perhaps. But thankfully, your constant posting of her happenings in this Diana/Supremes exclusive section and even posting her in other off topic sections keeps her in the newa and in discussion. Bless you😎
    Last edited by milven; 01-14-2020 at 12:00 PM.