[REMOVE ADS]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Diana SUPREMELY VIOLATED BY TSA IN NEW ORLEANS

Diana Ross Gets Supremely Bad Treatment from TSA in New Orleans: “Was over the top! Makes me wanna cry! I am feeling violated- I still feel her hands between my legs!”

by Roger Friedman

Diana Ross says she was “treated like shit” by the TSA in New Orleans this morning. On Twitter, she posted news that she’d been treated like royalty at the New Orleans jazz fest only to be “treated like shit” at the airport.

“OK so, on one hand, I’m treated like royalty in New Orleans and at the airport I was treated like shit…Let me be clear, Not the people or Delta BUT TSA , was over the top !! Makes me want to cry !!!….Its not what was done but how , I am feeling violated – I still feel her hands between my legs, front and back [[ saying to me it's her job ,) WOW!!really mixed emotions I always like to see the good things but not feeling good right now”

She is not complaining about the people or Delta. She says that it was the TSA that was over the top. She said that it made her want to cry.

Diana said that at that on one hand, she was treated like royalty at New Orleans, and at the airport, she was treated like shit.

This is NOT a diva complaining. A lot of people can identify exactly with what happened here.

But in today's world, I guess much of it is necessary.

https://www.showbiz411.com/2019/05/0...etween-my-legs

The TSA harasses everyone, I hear. Not even kids are spared.

Same thing as 20 years ago at Heathrow. It may be "Diana Ross" and not TSA with the problem! Whatever happened with the guy that poked her in her private area?
    Last edited by marv2; 05-05-2019 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Same thing as 20 years ago at Heathrow. It may be "Diana Ross" and not TSA with the problem! Whatever happened with the guy that poked her in her private area?
    Why don't you tell us? You appear to obsess more about it than anyone else. Such think how dull and boring your life would be if you did not have Diana Ross to obsess about?
    Last edited by Bluebrock; 05-05-2019 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Not finished the post

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    I am sure her legal team can file a complaint to subpoena the tapes from the time she entered the airport and take it from there. Some TSA are nice, while some are not. But I have learned not to say much and be compliant because they have the power. I saw one agent mishandle a box containing vials of a drug valued at $10,000. They could have cared less. Even the local police were powerless.

Before this turns into a bitchfest [[pardon my language) and I see the usual suspects ready for battle, knock this crap off , act like adults, ignore the comment and move on.

sad this happened to her,yet again again

Sc*ew TSA. She got another another great review.

https://www.nola.com/jazzfest/2019/0...est-debut.html

Someone on her staff mustn’t have forgot to renew her TSA PreCheck status lol

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Yep.....I watched them snatch a bottle of pefrume from a 80 plus year old lady and they spoke to her like a dog and made the lady cry. NOT cool.

when the crowd is clamoring for an encore I doubt they mean still more of I WILL SURVIVE , lol!

I read she had the biggest crowd ever in New Orleans

Some agent probably thought it would be great to examine a celebrity

Canada does this better than the USA - we don’t do that kind of thing here unless there’s cause - rarely done

Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
    Sup_fan! LOL!!!!!!!

Really disgusting behavior on the part of the TSA. I hope the agent's name is reported. Seriously. Is Diana Ross going to be a flight risk? Absurd. A waste of taxpayer dollars. An insult to Black women. And a chance for a real risk to sneak through while some a-hole is insulting an American treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
    I feel sorry for you if you really think this is funny. I suggest you change your screen name as you are quite obviously not a Supremes fan if you post a statement like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Sc*ew TSA. She got another another great review.

https://www.nola.com/jazzfest/2019/0...est-debut.html
    Thanks for finding this wonderful review, Ms. Roberta! Our Miss Ross is an American Treasure and she has entered the pantheon of beloved megastars like Ella Fitzgerald when she was of a similar age. Best to you!

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Really disgusting behavior on the part of the TSA. I hope the agent's name is reported. Seriously. Is Diana Ross going to be a flight risk? Absurd. A waste of taxpayer dollars. An insult to Black women. And a chance for a real risk to sneak through while some a-hole is insulting an American treasure.
    Hate to say it, but a lot of the people working jobs like this , [[and in so many others in this country), have no American history or culture from which to reference their mindset. They wouldn't comprehend or appreciate or care that this is an " American treasure" standing before them . Welcome to the new world order. Let the floodgates flow.
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 05-05-2019 at 06:01 PM.

I fully understand that the purpose of Soulful Detroit is to celebrate soul music and not necessarily be a philosophical, activist, or political soundboard. But the fact is that people created soul music. Human beings, who remain human beings regardless of their degree of failure or success, and regardless of whether an individual poster likes, hates, or loves them. Add to this the fact [[and it IS a fact) that soul music performers are mostly Black Americans, a population group that has historically been, at best, discounted, and at worst ... well, I should not have to explain. And, let's say that 50% of our soul stars are women, another population group that has not really yet lived with a level playing field. These facts create a zeitgeist in which members of a community celebrating these performers should be at the bare least concerned when an event such as this happens, and at best embrace the true concept of 'community' and address the issue together.

Apathy. Little Red Hen. Personal vendetta. Complete failure to recognize what is important. This is why the USA has the president it does, and why non-white and non-male people continue to be abused. At this moment I'm really disappointed with my fellow posters.
    Last edited by PeaceNHarmony; 05-05-2019 at 06:54 PM.

"Ross’ set -- which spanned over 80 minutes, included five wardrobe changes, pulled from over 50 years of hits and worked in an “I Will Survive” reprise for a second encore -- was possibly one of the finest and most anticipated sets Jazz Fest has seen in its 50 year history"

https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...fYN7Yv-RuL-vZM

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    Hate to say it, but a lot of the people working jobs like this , [[and in so many others in this country), have no American history or culture from which to reference their mindset. They wouldn't comprehend or appreciate or care that this is an " American treasure" standing before them . Welcome to the new world order. Let the floodgates flow.
    Those people don't care about no "Diana Ross". They probably don't even know who she is. They care about their paychecks and doing their jobs to keep the public safe!

Those people don't care about no "Diana Ross". They probably don't even know who she is. They care about their paychecks and doing their jobs to keep the public safe!
    Lucky for you, be they male or female, they didn't wanna feel your knackers!

If Diane does not want to endure what everyone else that flies has to, then maybe she could travel in her own custom bus like Aretha did to her little oldies shows around the country.

Marv why are you even commenting on here knowing good and well you don’t like Diana Ross. Are you that jealous or envious of here. If not then if I were you I’d make a quiet exit from this thread.
    If Diane does not want to endure what everyone else that flies has to, then maybe she could travel in her own custom bus like Aretha did to her little oldies shows around the country.

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    Marv why are you even commenting on here knowing good and well you don’t like Diana Ross. Are you that jealous or envious of here. If not then if I were you I’d make a quiet exit from this thread.
    She should catch the bus if she thinks she is too good to be searched by the TSA! That's all I'm sayin.......

Marv let it go.
    She should catch the bus if she thinks she is too good to be searched by the TSA! That's all I'm sayin.......

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Lucky for you, be they male or female, they didn't wanna feel your knackers!
    Hundreds of flights would be missed as it would take the entire TSA to search for them. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

Aretha suffered from fear of flying and Diana doesn’t have such a thing

There must be some protocol for famous people going through airports - many employees would love to give Donald Trump a feel or a pinch after he’s president

She's not going to travel the way Mary does.

many employees would love to give Donald Trump a feel or a pinch after he’s president
    Federal correctional workers?

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    Federal correctional workers?
    And airport employees that want to be important or hate him or want to be a big shot

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    Marv let it go.
    Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by BayouMotownMan View Post
    She's not going to travel the way Mary does.
    But she’s an original Supreme and really important; she charted R & B once

All. News Flash. Its 2019 and no one except a crusty old few here care about the petty Diana vs. Mary vs. whatever else insults and counter-insults you're throwing around on this thread. If you have personal problems with each other, start an Instagram feed and have at it.

No. One. Cares.

Thanks Roberta for finding the review. I can't wait to see her again at the Fraze in July.

The TSA reminds me of shades of the sixties so I rather not comment.

sigh.....

I'm with you blackguy69. Y'all stay respectful.

From TMZ. [[WARNING, do not read the 1,100 comments if you are a big fan of Diana Ross and are easily offended):

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/05/diana...ort-tsa-agent/

From TMZ. [[WARNING, do not read the 1,100 comments if you are a big fan of Diana Ross and are easily offended):

Wow Marv. You really can’t let it go!! SMDH

‘I am a big fan of All Supremes and not easily offended by clever shots Her Nibs - I AM, however, NOT a fan of the many, many, shockingly many racist comments that you do not even mention. I normally don’t read comments about anything and I forgot how the white trash love the opportunities to ply their ugly trade.

TMZ always had racists on there. Why even link it? What's the point?

I didn’t know or I wouldn’t have looked. Some of the shade at Ross WAS funny, but most of what I read was an equal mix of saddening and maddening.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMotownManiac View Post
    I didn’t know or I wouldn’t have looked. Some of the shade at Ross WAS funny, but most of what I read was an equal mix of saddening and maddening.
    Isn’t that how it is for every major star?

Madonna? Beyoncé? Justin Bieber? Drake?

It’s the racist stuff I hate. Clever is clever even if pointed at one of my faves, but cheap, 3rd grade humor and racial slurs is 99% of what’s on there. Someday someone will explain this obsession with skin color so many are obsessed with. I’d find a discussion about paint drying more fruitful.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMotownManiac View Post
    It’s the racist stuff I hate. Clever is clever even if pointed at one of my faves, but cheap, 3rd grade humor and racial slurs is 99% of what’s on there. Someday someone will explain this obsession with skin color so many are obsessed with. I’d find a discussion about paint drying more fruitful.
    Interesting that we have a poster that seems to find it highly reliable

Anyway, life goes on despite Diana not taking the bus

A real classy message from a classy lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    A real classy message from a classy lady.
    Yes. Diana is an American Treasure and an image to follow for those looking to live with dignity and, as Diana says, goodness.

Thank you Diana.

Showbiz411 and especially TMZ should no longer be in business for all I care!

I feel for Miss Ross, but unfortunately she's just endured what a lot of "common" folks deal with when flying. No surprise to see that Diana's biggest non fan would choose to take shots at her rather than address the problem, which is a problem that many people have complained about. TSA has a notorious reputation for the way they treat people. There are countless news program exposures of some of what goes on in US airports. Recently I watched a surveillance video account on Youtube of a woman who was targeted by TSA because she had previously filed a complaint against them involving breast milk. There's a video on Youtube about the way a four year old with severe health problems was treated by TSA. It might be a tad bit tempting to poke fun at the wealthy celebrity [[especially one known for her diva antics) who finds out that celebrity status doesn't not always exempt one from certain treatment, but to completely invalidate the fact that Diana Ross would be the latest on a list of hundreds of thousands with TSA complaints just drives home the sickness that is the Diana vs Mary wars. Now remove Diana Ross' name from this story, insert Mary Wilson's, and several posts in this thread will suddenly have a different reaction. Stop me when I'm lying.

Quote Originally Posted by IMissFlo93 View Post
    Thank you Diana.

Showbiz411 and especially TMZ should no longer be in business for all I care!
    Yeah. Those sites are awful.