[REMOVE ADS]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Love it!!!

So who was Large Marge in the end?

A lot of rich celebrities have kids with lots of issues - including Motown parents with kids in jail, on welfare or living unproductive lives. money IS an advantage but being raised by a celebrity is NOT. Ask Ryan O'Neil or Bing Crosby or many, many others. Ross was a working single mother for many years but what she taught her children no nannie can teach - to go for your dreams and to love and appreciate who and what you are. 5 unusually looking kids with 3 dads from 3 totally different cultures and they are all on point, make their own way and love each other fiercely. I commend ANY parent who raises ANY child successfully. You must not have kids to make such an ignorant and arrogant statement. Money is a great help to fend off starvation and the bill collectors but character, self assurance, dignity, personal responsibility are all taught. She didn't raise an internet stalker obsessed with a celebrity who spends HOURS every week stalking the web path of a celecrity they don't know and lying about them. She's better than that kind of parent at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I wouldn't go patting Diana Ross on the back. Ernestine and the mothers of the other
    Supremes did not have anywhere near the financial resources Diane did when she "raised" her children. They no doubt could not afford the private schools, nannies, limos etc,etc when they were raising their children.

Show me a single mother working two jobs, raising any number of kids and sends them to college, keeping them on the right path into adulthood and I will give her a standing ovation any day over diana ross' raising of kids.....GEEZ!

RossHolloway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMotownManiac View Post
    A lot of rich celebrities have kids with lots of issues - including Motown parents with kids in jail, on welfare or living unproductive lives. money IS an advantage but being raised by a celebrity is NOT. Ask Ryan O'Neil or Bing Crosby or many, many others. Ross was a working single mother for many years but what she taught her children no nannie can teach - to go for your dreams and to love and appreciate who and what you are. 5 unusually looking kids with 3 dads from 3 totally different cultures and they are all on point, make their own way and love each other fiercely. I commend ANY parent who raises ANY child successfully. You must not have kids to make such an ignorant and arrogant statement. Money is a great help to fend off starvation and the bill collectors but character, self assurance, dignity, personal responsibility are all taught. She didn't raise an internet stalker obsessed with a celebrity who spends HOURS every week stalking the web path of a celecrity they don't know and lying about them. She's better than that kind of parent at least.

Ouch!! But point well taken.

Thanks a lot!

Does anyone know where I can find this photo? Or Who the photographer or copyright holder is?

Quote Originally Posted by floyjoy678 View Post
    Attachment 6255

I never seen this photo before. I can make out Mrs. Ross, Diana and Florence. And then is that Obie from the Four Tops in the back? Anyone know who the other woman is?

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    I agree. Very pathetic.
    I have never commented on some of the other similar threads but this thread is totally distasteful and disrespectful. The picture in the initial post is stunning in the most positive way to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by rovereab View Post
    I have never commented on some of the other similar threads but this thread is totally distasteful and disrespectful. The picture in the initial post is stunning in the most positive way to say the least.
    You do realize this thread is 4 years old