[REMOVE ADS]

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Mary Anthology delayed again ? And still not available in UK

Amazon.com now showing 24th Dec. 😡

ZERO chance of unwrapping it as a present on Christmas Day 😡

and despite repeated reassurances still not available to pre-order from any UK retailers ……

why bother announcing it if it’s not ready or pressed ? What a way to annoy customers .

why not make it available in UK -prob her biggest market ?

we can people into space but can’t get a cd on sale via a uk retailer .

only way for uk fans is to import and incur the additional fees.

Mary & her UK fans deserved better … and thanks [[for nothing ) for not having this in time for a present to open on Christmas Day

very disappointed. Even after death she’s treated badly

Quote Originally Posted by mwmr View Post
    Amazon.com now showing 24th Dec. 

ZERO chance of unwrapping it as a present on Christmas Day 

and despite repeated reassurances still not available to pre-order from any UK retailers ……

why bother announcing it if it’s not ready or pressed ? What a way to annoy customers .

Mary & her UK fans deserved better … and thanks [[for nothing ) for not having this in time for a present to open on Christmas Day

I'm disappointed as well, but will note that I've had all sorts of things throwing unexpected delays lately due to the pandemic and lack of workers. It might not be in their control.

The pandemic is the excuse now for everything . If it wasn’t ready , and distribution in place, then it shouldn’t have been announced

The pandemic is the excuse now for everything . If it wasn’t ready , and distribution in place, then it shouldn’t have been announced
    Well, it kinda is a big disruptive thing. At my job, we're waiting two to three months for work that used to take two to three weeks.

Back to my point , if the product wasn’t ready or pressed then shouldn’t have announced it

But EVERY Supremes related release is announced early. This really is no exception. As mentioned, even Diana's "Thank You" was pushed back. It really should come as no surprise. Clearly there's an issue, and I'm sure it's being addressed.

Doesn't anyone remember years ago when Hip-O was in existence, we'd get the Expanded Editions well before any other outlet? When these were numbered, limited editions. I snagged 00001 of the Supremes LIVE IN JAPAN. Because I bought right from Hip-O. I'd rather pay a few extra dollars, support the small retailer, and get the release early.

Back to my point , if the product wasn’t ready or pressed then shouldn’t have announced it
    I get your frustrations, but again this is could be out of their hands. They have no control over whether something gets delayed by CD manufacturers or printers. They could have been promised from the manufacturer “We’ll have our materials in our facility on this date and we should have your product ready by this date.” Something could pop up which then causes delays. It happens especially in this time of Covid. I work at a museum and we have problems with getting materials for our exhibits on time. It’s happening all over. Have you ever considered there may not be availability to the UK because all that’s going on with Brexit? There are problems with the United States Postal Service which have been essentially told to slow down mail delivery. It’s really unfair to put this blame on Real Gone. They want us to have this on time. They have been spot on with their products arriving before release date. Cut them some slack. We’re all dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    I get your frustrations, but again this is could be out of their hands. They have no control over whether something gets delayed by do CD manufacturers or printers. They could have been promised from the manufacturer “We’ll have our materials in our facility on this date and we should have your product ready by this date.” Something could pop up which then causes delays. It happens especially in this time of Covid. I work at a museum and we have problems with getting materials for our exhibits on time. It’s happening all over. Have you ever considered there may not be availability to the UK because all that’s going on with Brexit? There are problems with the United States Postal Service which have been essentially told to slow down mail delivery. It’s really unfair to put this blame on Real Gone. They want us to have this on time. They have been spot on with their products arriving before release date. Cut them some slack. We’re all dealing with this.
    All possible

And in addition, to the companies the cd means next to nothing or maybe just a pain in the ass - they just want you to stream

We still need to be very grateful for this coming at all - can you imagine how much money the company makes on this type of thing?

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    We still need to be very grateful for this coming at all - can you imagine how much money the company makes on this type of thing?
    Have you preordered your copy, Jobeterob?

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Doesn't anyone remember years ago when Hip-O was in existence, we'd get the Expanded Editions well before any other outlet? When these were numbered, limited editions. I snagged 00001 of the Supremes LIVE IN JAPAN. Because I bought right from Hip-O. I'd rather pay a few extra dollars, support the small retailer, and get the release early.
    'Reflections of' Hip-O Select...to quote Lynda from Live In Japan, "That was a VERY long time ago, sweetie!" As a fan in the US, consider yourself blessed that you only had to pay a few extra dollars to order from Hip-O, or even Real Gone For the rest of us, it's not unusual to pay double, or more. Loyalty isn't cheap for non-US fans, especially when you live in a common-wealth country, formerly ruled by a queen!

Interestingly enough, I have a non-numbered copy of that release, which I was informed is also rare, since it is from a small handful of non-numbered promotional copies pressed of this release. So perhaps mine is considered as #00000?
    Last edited by carlo; 12-05-2021 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    I get your frustrations, but again this is could be out of their hands. They have no control over whether something gets delayed by CD manufacturers or printers. They could have been promised from the manufacturer “We’ll have our materials in our facility on this date and we should have your product ready by this date.” Something could pop up which then causes delays. It happens especially in this time of Covid. I work at a museum and we have problems with getting materials for our exhibits on time. It’s happening all over. Have you ever considered there may not be availability to the UK because all that’s going on with Brexit? There are problems with the United States Postal Service which have been essentially told to slow down mail delivery. It’s really unfair to put this blame on Real Gone. They want us to have this on time. They have been spot on with their products arriving before release date. Cut them some slack. We’re all dealing with this.
    no sorry , the fact that they don’t ship to the uk , or have it on Amazon .uk is not a delay it’s bad business sense/planning and zero to do with covid

no sorry , the fact that they don’t ship to the uk , or have it on Amazon .uk is not a delay it’s bad business sense/planning and zero to do with covid
    Why is it so much more expensive to buy releases from the USA in the UK, as opposed to buying releases from the UK to ship to the USA? To me the prices seem about the same when I’ve ordered things from Amazon UK. Yes I usually pay a little more for shipping, but even the shipping isn’t all that much more. Is this because of value added tax or something like that? I know we don’t have that here in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    'reflections of' hip-o select...to quote lynda from live in japan, "that was a very long time ago, sweetie!" as a fan in the us, consider yourself blessed that you only had to pay a few extra dollars to order from hip-o, or even real gone for the rest of us, it's not unusual to pay double, or more. Loyalty isn't cheap for non-us fans, especially when you live in a common-wealth country, formerly ruled by a queen!

Interestingly enough, i have a non-numbered copy of that release, which i was informed is also rare, since it is from a small handful of non-numbered promotional copies pressed of this release. So perhaps mine is considered as #00000?
    pass me the ice!

'Reflections of' Hip-O Select...to quote Lynda from Live In Japan, "That was a VERY long time ago, sweetie!" As a fan in the US, consider yourself blessed that you only had to pay a few extra dollars to order from Hip-O, or even Real Gone For the rest of us, it's not unusual to pay double, or more. Loyalty isn't cheap for non-US fans, especially when you live in a common-wealth country, formerly ruled by a queen!

Interestingly enough, I have a non-numbered copy of that release, which I was informed is also rare, since it is from a small handful of non-numbered promotional copies pressed of this release. So perhaps mine is considered as #00000?
    Out of curiosity though, I would assume this is the case for hundreds of releases, from multiple sources, not unique to Hip-O or Real Gone? Hasn't there ALWAYS been a issue with getting service to the UK or Canada? Don't you have to pay extra for your Abba releases, or anything else that would be considered an "import" from the US? So why is there always so much beef with this company, or these titles?

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    Why is it so much more expensive to buy releases from the USA in the UK, as opposed to buying releases from the UK to ship to the USA? To me the prices seem about the same when I’ve ordered things from Amazon UK. Yes I usually pay a little more for shipping, but even the shipping isn’t all that much more. Is this because of value added tax or something like that? I know we don’t have that here in the US.
    Ken, curious as to when you last purchased from Amazon UK? The shipping costs have skyrocketed in the past two years. For me to ship a CD from Amazon UK to Canada, it now costs $18 USD in shipping. It never used to be this way previously. The shipping charge on a CD from the US to Canada is almost always just as high. The international postal rates have changed drastically in recent years. For instance, you can no longer ship a CD from the US to Canada using a cheaper letter mail method, as USPS now requires anything that doesn't fit through a flat letter machine to be shipped via a much more expensive shipping service [[ie First Class Mail or Priority Mail). Thank Trump for that and the many people who now defer to Amazon for all of their purchases. Its left so many of our postal systems and small businesses on life support.

Then add import taxes/customs onto those high shipping charges....

Ok, well we'll just wait in the bushes for the next ACE / Kent release then go nuts when there's a delay. Really no difference.

Ken, curious as to when you last purchased from Amazon UK? The shipping costs have skyrocketed in the past two years. For me to ship a CD from Amazon UK to Canada, it now costs $18 USD in shipping. It never used to be this way previously. The shipping charge on a CD from the US to Canada is almost always just as high. The international postal rates have changed drastically in recent years. For instance, you can no longer ship a CD from the US to Canada using a cheaper letter mail method, as USPS now requires anything that doesn't fit through a flat letter machine to be shipped via a much more expensive shipping service [[ie First Class Mail or Priority Mail). Thank Trump for that and the many people who now defer to Amazon for all of their purchases. Its left so many of our postal systems and small businesses on life support.

Then add import taxes/customs onto those high shipping charges....
    Girl just tell me what you want and I'll buy it and ship it for you.

Out of curiosity though, I would assume this is the case for hundreds of releases, from multiple sources, not unique to Hip-O or Real Gone? Hasn't there ALWAYS been a issue with getting service to the UK or Canada? Don't you have to pay extra for your Abba releases, or anything else that would be considered an "import" from the US? So why is there always so much beef with this company, or these titles?
    Lol "pass me the ice!!" "Ooo those bubbles tickle!!"

Not always. It really depends if a release is made available in another country through its domestic music distributor. For instance, in Canada we have FAB Distribution that picks up a lot of US releases for distribution to retailers here, whether it's an online retailer or physical store. In that case, many of those releases are distributed here domestically, are more affordable. However, in those rare cases where you are ordering directly from the label and paying those shipping costs to have it delivered to your own door from the US or somewhere else...it can be quite pricey. A couple of years ago, I bought the vinyl mono reissue of Reflections, which was only available through direct purchase from Universal Music's online store in the US. That cost me approx. $60, whereas if you're in the States, you get free shipping, lower taxes...it would have cost half that. I also ordered a vinyl record from the UK earlier this year, also direct from the music label...and it cost me a whopping $70.

The difference is that a Canadian distributor can import a box of Supremes CD's and pay a shipping fee and import fees on that box and it only adds a few dollars to the end price of each CD/unit...whereas if you're importing one CD yourself from elsewhere, the cost per unit is usually much higher. In this case, I bought two copies of Mary's cd from Real Gone, because it makes more financial sense to pay $15 shipping plus possibly customs fees, on two copies, versus pay the same shipping charge on one CD.

The international postal rates these days are so effed up. I could have someone ship me one cd from the US and it will cost them between $15 to $18 in shipping, or I could ask them to ship me a box of 12 CDs and it would cost $25. It makes no sense.

...I say all of this basically to say that I think most people are unaware of these issues concerning the importing of goods in their respective countries, and they just default to blaming the record labels for the prices they have to pay or lack of availability, when it's truly out of their hands. We are all feeling the ripple effects of covid, shipping prices, distribution issues, import fees etc. These issues have always been there, but now it's even worse.
    Last edited by carlo; 12-05-2021 at 05:29 PM.

Girl just tell me what you want and I'll buy it and ship it for you.
    Thank you, but...

Ok, well we'll just wait in the bushes for the next ACE / Kent release then go nuts when there's a delay. Really no difference.
    I’ve never bought a release off those labels.

I’m entitled to my opinion as much as any other poster on this thread and I still think the UK fans of Mary’s are being treated terrible .
    I had asked my partner for this as an Xmas gift and on its original release date it would have arrived .

I’ve always supported smaller labels as they keep physical releases coming as Universal don’t give a toss . However I feel in this instance Real Gone and second disc have screwed up.

no wonder so many people but bootlegs.

anyway I’ve had my partner cancel the order now , my interest has passed and I won’t purchase anything released by Real Gone … again my opinion and my choice as a consumer

Mary deserved better

mwmr, you're one of the biggest Mary fans on this forum. That being said, I hope you'll reconsider purchasing this release down the road. I was not involved with this project, but as a fellow loyal fan, I am willing to bet that we will all be pleased with the results of this release. I know you will love it As frustrating as it can be for something to be delayed, these types of things do happen often. I know that if Mary was still here with us, she would be gracious and understanding of this release date delay. In fact, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but she herself used to announce her own album release all the time in interviews with her own anticipated release date. Her self announced release dates would always come and go, because she struggled to get her music out on the market, for one reason or another. So we as her fans are not new to release date delays.

Knowing all of the hurdles it must have taken to get this CD out on the market, and the hurdles Mary had to face over the years with releasing her music, I think it deserves our support. There have been virtually no Supremes related releases this year. We finally have something celebrating Ms Wilson's very own legacy. Something that she's deserving of and would be proud of, no doubt. I hope everyone will come out to buy it. I also hope you will reconsider, mwmr.
    Last edited by carlo; 12-05-2021 at 07:01 PM.

IÂ’ve never bought a release off those labels.

IÂ’m entitled to my opinion as much as any other poster on this thread and I still think the UK fans of MaryÂ’s are being treated terrible .
    I had asked my partner for this as an Xmas gift and on its original release date it would have arrived .

IÂ’ve always supported smaller labels as they keep physical releases coming as Universal donÂ’t give a toss . However I feel in this instance Real Gone and second disc have screwed up.

anyway IÂ’ve had my partner cancel the order now , my interest has passed and I wonÂ’t purchase anything released by Real Gone Â… again my opinion and my choice as a consumer

Mary deserved better
    If you think Real Gone is screwing over the UK on purpose, you are sorely mistaken. You donÂ’t know the facts about whatÂ’s going on. None of us know whatÂ’s going on to cause the delay but IÂ’m positive its not something Real Gone wants or planned. Getting upset and vowing not to purchase from Real Gone again solves nothing except you not getting any future releases.

IÂ’m sorry you had your partner cancel the order. I hope you donÂ’t regret it.

True fans of both Mary and the Supremes will buy the release when Real Gone is able to get it completed. RG is a reputable company and only wants to do well by fans.

Lol "pass me the ice!!" "Ooo those bubbles tickle!!"

Not always. It really depends if a release is made available in another country through its domestic music distributor. For instance, in Canada we have FAB Distribution that picks up a lot of US releases for distribution to retailers here, whether it's an online retailer or physical store. In that case, many of those releases are distributed here domestically, are more affordable. However, in those rare cases where you are ordering directly from the label and paying those shipping costs to have it delivered to your own door from the US or somewhere else...it can be quite pricey. A couple of years ago, I bought the vinyl mono reissue of Reflections, which was only available through direct purchase from Universal Music's online store in the US. That cost me approx. $60, whereas if you're in the States, you get free shipping, lower taxes...it would have cost half that. I also ordered a vinyl record from the UK earlier this year, also direct from the music label...and it cost me a whopping $70.

The difference is that a Canadian distributor can import a box of Supremes CD's and pay a shipping fee and import fees on that box and it only adds a few dollars to the end price of each CD/unit...whereas if you're importing one CD yourself from elsewhere, the cost per unit is usually much higher. In this case, I bought two copies of Mary's cd from Real Gone, because it makes more financial sense to pay $15 shipping plus possibly customs fees, on two copies, versus pay the same shipping charge on one CD.

The international postal rates these days are so effed up. I could have someone ship me one cd from the US and it will cost them between $15 to $18 in shipping, or I could ask them to ship me a box of 12 CDs and it would cost $25. It makes no sense.

...I say all of this basically to say that I think most people are unaware of these issues concerning the importing of goods in their respective countries, and they just default to blaming the record labels for the prices they have to pay or lack of availability, when it's truly out of their hands. We are all feeling the ripple effects of covid, shipping prices, distribution issues, import fees etc. These issues have always been there, but now it's even worse.
    I understand where you're coming from. But Real Gone could have also easily charged $59.99 for this "boutique" release. Would you have not bought it then?

At the price it is, even with outrageous shipping, it's still something we never expected, and will never get again.

I’ve never bought a release off those labels.

I’m entitled to my opinion as much as any other poster on this thread and I still think the UK fans of Mary’s are being treated terrible .

I’ve always supported smaller labels as they keep physical releases coming as Universal don’t give a toss . However I feel in this instance Real Gone and second disc have screwed up.

anyway I’ve had my partner cancel the order now , my interest has passed and I won’t purchase anything released by Real Gone … again my opinion and my choice as a consumer

Mary deserved better
    Buy it. Or not. Of course you're entitled to your opinion. It's a shame this ruined your Christmas though. After the last two years we've had, a Mary Wilson CD won't make or break my holiday season.

None of us in this lifetime ever thought we'd see a release like this. On Mary Wilson! She'd relish every damn moment.

I understand where you're coming from. But Real Gone could have also easily charged $59.99 for this "boutique" release. Would you have not bought it then?

At the price it is, even with outrageous shipping, it's still something we never expected, and will never get again.
    Of course I would have bought it. I spent over $70 in order to buy two from Real Gone. I'm just kindly stating the facts, in defense of those international fans who are price sensitive, due to the additional costs involved with importing an item. Just trying to provide some additional insight into a situation that perhaps some US fans don't fully understand or consider, when they see these sorts of complaints posted by others. I can sympathize.

Now get me some ice!! And a pack of smokes too!!
    Last edited by carlo; 12-05-2021 at 10:05 PM.

I hate to admit it but I haven’t even bought Thank You yet. But I’m hopeful for Christmas. And I asked for this as well. This has a bit more appeal than Thank You to me just because I’m more familiar with it. But I know If The World Just Danced and I’m impressed by the odd snippet.

Maybe they are having trouble getting all the necessary permissions.

This release just makes me wish that Mary has accepted she was part of the background and joined Return to Love.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    This release just makes me wish that Mary has accepted she was part of the background and joined Return to Love.
    Lol

And on that note...I am making my exit from this thread. I won't be sticking around for the feeding of the trolls.

Amazon.com now showing 24th Dec. 

ZERO chance of unwrapping it as a present on Christmas Day 

As a UK resident i’m also very disappointed, but in the wake of events of the past two years, i consider not being able to open a a Mary Wilson cd on Christmas Day rather small fry.
    The message of Diana’s new album is being grateful for the blessings we do have in our lives. This message, particularly at Christmas time is one we all need to remind ourselves of.

Ken, curious as to when you last purchased from Amazon UK? The shipping costs have skyrocketed in the past two years. For me to ship a CD from Amazon UK to Canada, it now costs $18 USD in shipping. It never used to be this way previously. The shipping charge on a CD from the US to Canada is almost always just as high....
    Carlo,

It is true I have not purchased a CD from Amazon UK for at least two years now. So maybe I am not aware of the increased cost. I have purchased from one of the Amazon sellers in the UK who regularly sells online, and their shipping cost has not appreciated much, but I suppose they are limited by Amazons rules of engagement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    As a UK resident i’m also very disappointed, but in the wake of events of the past two years, i consider not being able to open a a Mary Wilson cd on Christmas Day rather small fry.
    The message of Diana’s new album is being grateful for the blessings we do have in our lives. This message, particularly at Christmas time is one we all need to remind ourselves of.
    Nicely put. Let’s not sweat the small stuff.

Through the years I've learned that if a release is scheduled for December, or even November, I will order it myself rather than ask for it for Christmas or my December birthday. Whether it be production delays or postal delays it didn't seem worth it to ask someone else to cope with any of these concerns. There have been too many times when there have been disappointments, sometimes for me as the receiver of the gift if I had relented and let someone buy it for me, but mostly for the gift giver who was counting on giving a special gift.

I ordered a couple of extra copies of Mary's CD to gift to friends. So when I send them is not an issue, at least now I won't feel the need to rush to the Post Office before Christmas.

You are of course entitled to your opinion .. as I am mine. The past 2 years have affected us all in different ways.
    I’m unaware of Diana’s message, I don’t own her album as I am not a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    True fans of both Mary and the Supremes will buy the release when Real Gone is able to get it completed. RG is a reputable company and only wants to do well by fans.
    and true fans who have spent 1,000’s over the years are entitled to be angry & disappointed but this does not make them any lesser of a fan.

RG maybe reputable but it is a fact that they do not ship to the UK or sorted a uk stockist for their product despite assurances to the contrary.

Nice.

If anyone can't get the Diana CD, they had 10 at my local CD store - no Amazon, local etc. It's $15.99 Canadian and I could get one easily.

I guess I should not bother any relatives with trying to order the Mary Wilson CD but rather do it myself when it's available.

and true fans who have spent 1,000’s over the years are entitled to be angry & disappointed but this does not make them any lesser of a fan.

RG maybe reputable but it is a fact that they do not ship to the UK or sorted a uk stockist for their product despite assurances to the contrary.
    I’m sure you’ve been a dedicated Mary fan for many a year. I really wouldn't take much notice of this what true fans would do nonsense. It’s how some get their kicks.

This gripe is definitely understandable. I'd stick with this argument because the other one just isn't rational in a business sense. Products get delayed every day by every company. It's part of doing business. And in this time of Covid and other upheavals, the issue is compounded. If we're going to punish businesses for the unavoidable then there wouldn't be any businesses at all.

And while I firmly believe everyone is entitled to spend or not spend their money on any product, it would be a shame if Mary's Anthology lost a sale over any of this when we know every copy counts.

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    This gripe is definitely understandable. I'd stick with this argument because the other one just isn't rational in a business sense. Products get delayed every day by every company. It's part of doing business. And in this time of Covid and other upheavals, the issue is compounded. If we're going to punish businesses for the unavoidable then there wouldn't be any businesses at all.

And while I firmly believe everyone is entitled to spend or not spend their money on any product, it would be a shame if Mary's Anthology lost a sale over any of this when we know every copy counts.
    There's probably some crazy legal reason for the failure to ship to the UK; it makes no logical sense; and while covid has caused lots of problems, it likely has little to do with this. I expect no thinking human is going to figure out the reasoning behind this.

Non-rhetorically I ask - has anyone contacted Real Gone about the delay and the UK sitch? I'm sure RG wants to get their releases to as big an audience as possible.

Another question is: do you know where Real Gone sources their product? Are the US made? I saw my Diana "Thank You" CD was made in Mexico.

In case no one has paid attention, EVERY INDUSTRY is short staffed right now. Several restaurants in my area now have limited menus, and limited hours due to no staffing. We can cry all we want, but what if they announced the release, and then there was a Covid outbreak at the plant? Or they haven't been able to find staff? Give them a damn break.

Give them a damn break.
    I second that emotion.

Also for UK friends, are you sure, like really sure, this isn't a Brexit issue? If the distributor to the UK is in the EU it may very well be.

Not since the time Dawn Davenport didn't get her cha cha heels for Christmas has there been such a ruined and tarnished Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Non-rhetorically I ask - has anyone contacted Real Gone about the delay and the UK sitch? I'm sure RG wants to get their releases to as big an audience as possible.
    yes I did on 10th October who confirmed they were trying to find a solution…

Doesn’t appear to have been solved yet with the release imminent

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    I second that emotion.

Also for UK friends, are you sure, like really sure, this isn't a Brexit issue? If the distributor to the UK is in the EU it may very well be.
    even if it was due to Brexit it’s Real Gone’s responsibility to sort unless they have no intention of shipping to Uk.

like I said previously I’m no longer buying it so irrelevant to me

I will never understand why people cut off their nose to spite their face... but clearly they do.

While some people have chosen to cancel their order for the Mary Wilson Anthology that they know they would enjoy simply because it won't arrive by Christmas Day, I guess the rest of us will have to enjoy our copies of Mary Wilson Anthology whenever they finally arrive. Some people create their own drama, but the trick is not to get involved in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadinglove21 View Post
    Not since the time Dawn Davenport didn't get her cha cha heels for Christmas has there been such a ruined and tarnished Christmas.
    I love you! Lol.

Amazon.com now showing 24th Dec. 😡

ZERO chance of unwrapping it as a present on Christmas Day 😡

most of the time when there’s an advance announcement, even an advance ordering offer, the product has not yet been produced. This may be for many reasons, including that everything may not be finalized as to what will be included but it could be many other reasons. Currently the world is experiencing extreme shipping delays and shortages of components and ingredients add little things essential to making big things. Farmers in the United States cannot get their crops shipped to people around the world who are waiting for them. This is a horrible, perhaps unsolvable, situation everyone on the planet is experiencing. I share your frustration, but it is what it is end it has not diminish my support for the product. I’m not all that wild about the material, but I believe that everybody who is interested in the Supremes and Mary would be happy if it were possible for them to purchase this product in hopes that other products may become available due to demand.

this entire year has been weird, the whole world is topsy-turvy and that includes the unexpected passing of mary wilson. It’s almost just as weird that they’re issuing this anthology at all, let alone in physical form. I will get my copy And I will find a source for people in the UK if it is not offered there. We all share the same common interest.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMotownManiac View Post
    most of the time when there’s an advance announcement, even an advance ordering offer, the product has not yet been produced. This may be for many reasons, including that everything may not be finalized as to what will be included but it could be many other reasons. Currently the world is experiencing extreme shipping delays and shortages of components and ingredients add little things essential to making big things. Farmers in the United States cannot get their crops shipped to people around the world who are waiting for them. This is a horrible, perhaps unsolvable, situation everyone on the planet is experiencing. I share your frustration, but it is what it is end it has not diminish my support for the product. I’m not all that wild about the material, but I believe that everybody who is interested in the Supremes and Mary would be happy if it were possible for them to purchase this product in hopes that other products may become available due to demand.

this entire year has been weird, the whole world is topsy-turvy and that includes the unexpected passing of mary wilson. It’s almost just as weird that they’re issuing this anthology at all, let alone in physical form. I will get my copy And I will find a source for people in the UK if it is not offered there. We all share the same common interest.
    All of this! Thank you!