[REMOVE ADS]

Black Voters [[34.5%) Are Warming Up To Trump

so says the Emerson poll of Nov. 24th :

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3155737.html

"

Several other contemporary polls showed much lower Trump approval among blacks in November. The Economist/YouGov had the number at 16 percent among American adults [[pdf). Morning Consult/Politico reported 18 percent among registered voters [[pdf). Gallup showed 21 percent approval among non-white adults [[pdf).

these are all improved numbers nonetheless IF its true that only 8% of black voters voted TRUMP in 2016
    >>>>>

Other polls, however, fell roughly in line with Emerson. Trump had 33 percent approval among non-white adults in the mid-November NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist Poll [[pdf). A Rasmussen poll indicated 34 percent support among likely black voters.
    three current polls in agreement !!
    from:https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-approval-among-blacks-above-34-percent-emerson-polls-shows_3155737.html

Just reporting , and dutifully taking it with a grain of salt, but suspecting it is an accurate trend. Will watch what the next results show. Posting these findings because so many on the left strategically try to link supporting Trump with white racism.
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 11-30-2019 at 01:37 AM.

Well I’m sure as hell not one of them.

That poll is inaccurate and he will never receive more than 4% of Black women's vote.

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  21.1 KB
    I can't believe the % is anywhere near that high. I can't remember talking to an African American since early in Trump's term, who would vote for him in the coming election. I would guess that the % of African Americans that would support Trump in the next election would be significantly lower than it was in his winning election.

Quote Originally Posted by robb_k View Post
    I can't believe the % is anywhere near that high. I can't remember talking to an African American since early in Trump's term, who would vote for him in the coming election. I would guess that the % of African Americans that would support Trump in the next election would be significantly lower than it was in his winning election.
    well , with 30 million black Americans eligible to vote , its likely a few with differing ideas have slipped by your political inquiries ..... with three polls reporting these same numbers, we'll have to stay tuned to see where that goes. it's certainly curious. These polling companies have a reliability reputation that their value depends on , meaning accuracy is their goal , regardless of where the chips fall.

My guess is that an increasing number of the American people across the board in all categories, as individuals, will judge for themselves just how much this president has gotten done on behalf of their country in the course of his first four years , all this despite the relentless side-show opposition by those doing so purely for the sake of opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by robb_k View Post
    Agreed. I seriously doubt many African Americans will be supporting this con man.