[REMOVE ADS]

Between Blade Runner, the Hitcher and Night Hawks, he got off to a great career and was one of my favorites for years. His ending speech in Blade Runner was one of the greatest lines committed to film and even moreso when you learn that he composed it. Peace out, Roy Batty. You won't be lost like tears in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Between Blade Runner, the Hitcher and Night Hawks, he got off to a great career and was one of my favorites for years. His ending speech in Blade Runner was one of the greatest lines committed to film and even moreso when you learn that he composed it. Peace out, Roy Batty. You won't be lost like tears in the rain.
    I don't know why I thought he was younger.

Yeah, his first English-speaking movie being in '81 means that he was 37 when he came to the attention of American audiences.

One of the great movie villains-r.i.p.