[REMOVE ADS]

Question for Bluebrock.

Were you with Miss Ross for this interview Bluebrock. I think its real sweet and shes loving on the kids. Thank you and have a lovely Easter. God bless Roberta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dbju28rtFY

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Were you with Miss Ross for this interview Bluebrock. I think its real sweet and shes loving on the kids. Thank you and have a lovely Easter. God bless Roberta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dbju28rtFY
    No i wasn't Roberta. I recall watching it on tv several years ago, but i was not present at the recording.
    Happy Easter to you too my dear friend. Trust you had a wonderful Birthday yesterday xx

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    No i wasn't Roberta. I recall watching it on tv several years ago, but i was not present at the recording.
    Happy Easter to you too my dear friend. Trust you had a wonderful Birthday yesterday xx
    I was spoiled by my nephew and his husband. Sees Candy and flowers were on my door and they had dinner from Poquitos Mas delivered to my apartment last night. They are real sweet and made my day but I couldnt see anyone this year again. I havent hugged my family in over a year but weve all got plans for a picnic on April 25th at a park and I cant wait,. Its going to real emotional but lovely. Hope you have a safe and blessed and happy Easter.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    I was spoiled by my nephew and his husband. Sees Candy and flowers were on my door and they had dinner from Poquitos Mas delivered to my apartment last night. They are real sweet and made my day but I couldnt see anyone this year again. I havent hugged my family in over a year but weve all got plans for a picnic on April 25th at a park and I cant wait,. Its going to real emotional but lovely. Hope you have a safe and blessed and happy Easter.
    Sounds lovely. Sending Easter blessings from across the pond to you and yours on this most special of days xx