[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tom - yes that's the one [[though I'm not sure why).

Yes, does seem a bit random, but oh well!

Quote Originally Posted by mysterysinger View Post
    Tom keep a good look out on EBay, for example, as I bought my set this month from a US CD dealer from £31.75 including postage - and it's the 7 disk set and brand new in shrink wrapping. But, of course beware as you could pay nearly that much for one volume. Good hunting.
    Its the shipping cost that hikes the price to the UK. I found a set for about £35 on Ebay but a further £40 for shipping, taxes and currency conversion. There must be a way of getting this set cheaper.

Depends who you buy from, I'm in UK and got the lot new for £31.75 including shipping earlier this month. Some sellers will charge minimal postage.

However, Discogs is another matter as they add on VAT as well as huge postage costs. An item on sale for a fiver could end up costing £20.00 plus after all that [[just wouldn't buy it in that case lol).