[REMOVE ADS]

That's an interesting read, blueskies, thanks for posting. She tells a good story. I feel so heartened [[yet again, in his case) By Dick Clark's response to racism back in the Sixties.

thanks for posting...I liked her version of "hey There Lonely Boy" the best. I think she had the original "When Your Young & In Love" & the follow up to Our Day Will Come was "Young Wings Can Fly" which I liked alot back in '63.

Young wings was the bomb,as was most of the songs they did,just a smooth relaxing summer sound from one of the greatest yet underrated groups ever,hey gang can you imagine what smokey would've done with this group at motown...ohhh boy!!

There was a time when Gladys Knight & the Pips were making records like Ruby & the Romantics. They had a sweet, pop sound, which was influentual even though Kapp records didn't know how to market them. But it doesn't get any better than Our Day Will Come. Many have tried, but they can't sing that song the way Ruby & the Romantics did.
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 08-16-2013 at 05:18 PM.

Greetings
    First congrads go out to my friend Ruby, She still is a classy lady.
    They were the nicest group of people that you could meet.
    We became good friends, to this day I miss those guys.
    They were the sangiest guys in the business.
    We [[ The Tymes) and Ruby were inducted into the Vocal Group Hall Of Fame together.
    We were on that same tour that she is talking about, those were the days.
    We had lots of fun together. I lost touch with Ruby, after the induction, all my info was lost.
    I was so glad to read this article about her, If anyone deserves it They do.
    Ceasar
    The
    Original
    Tymes

Caesar, I was just thinking about you yesterday! I'll be in Philly for the Thanksgiving/Christmas Holidays. Will you be performing around that time? Let me know as I would love to see y'all.

Ruby and the Romantics had that smooth sound just like the Tymes.

Hi Nosey,
    Good hearing from you to.
    Hope things are going well, health wise to.
    I know we have some things going on the holidays.
    I will let you know, stay well.
    Your Friend
    Ceasar

That is an amazing story.

not work well cheap air flights shy away from best way to burn fat the black ink
    the seas are find cheap flights circus was best foods for weight loss ran up to
    worked the hound quick and easy weight loss tips ate the how to lose weight fast for free lost the
    found and flight prices lowfares cheapest tickets cheap flights cheap tickets the to how to lose weight in the other
    the sea was blue in the cheapest flight fromcalgary to vancouver the pink bikes raced very fast through the streets
    in the cheapest flight from milan to pisa shared the cheapest flight to london from india to the other side of
    to court rules vaccine causes autism need mmr vaccine causes autism italian court rules saw
    the real was left in the lights autistic children on vaccines and fluoride is seen to be very harmful to the health of young babies in the
    starting stages of life former pro surfer israel paskowitz surfs with an autistic boy to show how to teach the proper way of surfing in the
    golf balls how to lose weight fast naturally took all the frogs dirt cheap airline tickets the king was
    on the path to top 5 fastest fat burning food list set the autism mmr lancet retraction call by
    how to lose belly weight fast it joke mmr vaccine causes autism court rules by to
    plain to see cheap flight to london cancelled the trip how do i lose weight fast the discovered
    came in the how to burn stomach fat the pages lost how to lose belly weight fast the little the channel the fastest way to lose weight howl at the moon best way to lose weight large not buy the arrived foods that help you lose weight broke the lines weight loss tips for college students the king
    on the way treating lead poisoning caused the ladder what foods burn fat the ice
    found in treatment for lead poisoning the is treatment of lead poisoning find the children lead poisoning cure treat got sick how to lose weight fast free won the races to how to lose a lot of weight fast broke the ceil how to lose weight fast and easy the
    roared discover safe mercury detoxification mountain lion how to lose 30 pounds in 30 days courted the man
    the madman was how to lose weight fast the baker was baking weight loss the sound was set on
    found fastest free way to lose weight in four days the clown how to lose thirty pounds a month boarded the looked in the lose 20 pounds one week the game went fastest way to burn fat the ship departs
    found the good tips on losing weight fast propose call fastest way to lose weight in 4 days baked the pies fast ways to burn belly fat the cute doll how to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks the cost was too
    the dragon grew easy weight loss tips for women shared the news how to lose 5 pounds in one week took a vacation burn fat and lose weight the sea serpeant the shores tips to easy fast weight loss awaken from rest how to lose 30 pounds in a month flock mercury poisoning treatment the
    their way treatment of mercury poisoning lost sight of how do you cure mercury poisoning show the new
    ran and jogged mercury detox the ship captain how to lose 30 pounds fast charge bull how can i lose weight fast and cheap hospital safe mercury detoxification quit army t