[REMOVE ADS]

Harold Melvin & The Bluenotes - All Things Happen in Time CD

Just ordered my copy of the CD by Harold Melvin & The Bluenotes "All Things Happen in Time" just released by Vinyl Masterpiece.

This was an interesting time for Harold and The Bluenotes after Teddy left and they also joined MCA [[1982) from Philadelphia International. Perhaps not up to the high standard that had been sent but still well worth having on CD.

Is "Black and Blue" out there on CD? I foolishly lost it when I had it on vinyl. One of my favorite albums of all time.

"The All things Happen in Time" by Harold and his Bluenotes CD arrived today and you can't fault Vinyl Masterpiece with these releases, the tracks sound better than I even remember them originally.

Harold Melvin's voice was in fine form on this cut. Think I'll pull out my vinyl and give it a listen. Although the songs were nice they appeared to be imitating themselves. If memory serves David Ebo was the new lead singer who when you heard him you would always say to yourself, that guys trying to sound like Teddy ! I have most of those albums after Teddy and one of my favorites was Reachin For The World. Prayin was another tune that shined as well as Today's Your Lucky Day......which featured a singer named Nikko, who was the groups substitute for Sharon Paige. Thanks for the wake up.......

Paladin, I totally agree with your comments, yes David Ebo! love the tracks you mention, I don't remember Nikko?

David did release a solo album;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFPWa8VROog

Ok here are some quick shots of the vinyl that I could put my hands on........

The first one is the one that featured Nikko[[ a great album) entitled Talk It Up [[Tell Everybody)

Name:  old school 001.jpg
Views: 962
Size:  47.2 KB
    This is a classic To Be True
    Name:  old school 002.jpg
Views: 825
Size:  40.8 KB

The vinyl for Prayin[[The Blue Album)
    Name:  old school 003.jpg
Views: 933
Size:  39.0 KB

And the "Now Is Time LP
    Name:  old school 004.jpg
Views: 808
Size:  44.4 KB

sorry about the quality but I was in a rush, when I find the others I'll post them....lol....