[REMOVE ADS]

Chris Clark's "I Want To Go Back There Again"

As far as I know, there has never been an instrumental version of Chris Clark's "I Want To Go Back There Again".
    So I've had a go at one; the problem with this thou was that I couldn't find any sheet music anywhere.
    So this is all done by ear, and you may hear the wrong note here and there. But if I ever manage to track down the sheet music, I'll update it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKlSh...YpRZLUHQ3z3ryw

As pieces of music your efforts are fine but I can never tell what they're supposed to be just from the track alone. This sounds absolutely nothing like "I Want To Go Back There Again" to me so I think I'm clearly missing something along the way. Isn't it meant to sound at all like the song? Sorry I don't get it.

jeez, is chris clark dang good. just listened to "love's gone bad" written and produced by h/d/h around the same time as the tops "reach out". what a great production. it sounds like a pared down garage version of a song that the tops could have sung. but don't get me wrong, clark is so fine on this. i think she is the only good white singer on motown. she is motown's own dusty and gordy wasn't able to make a star out of her. what a shame!

Chris Clark does jazz very well Loves Gone Bad is ok but its not a great reflection of her true talent.

RossHolloway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thisoldheart View Post
    jeez, is chris clark dang good. just listened to "love's gone bad" written and produced by h/d/h around the same time as the tops "reach out". what a great production. it sounds like a pared down garage version of a song that the tops could have sung. but don't get me wrong, clark is so fine on this. i think she is the only good white singer on motown. she is motown's own dusty and gordy wasn't able to make a star out of her. what a shame!
    Except for the lead singer of Rare Earth and Teena Marie.

oh, clark is much better than teena marie ... and that rare earth lead singer is an embarrassment to to motown roster of lead singers!