[REMOVE ADS]

Stevie wonder's innervisions

Hello everyone! Below is a link to my article exploring Stevie Wonder's classic "Innervisions" LP

http://soultrain.com/2013/08/05/clas...inner-visions/

Excellent album, and it is worth getting it on either the Audio Fidelity Gold CD or the hi-rez version from HDTracks. The older Mobile Fidelity gold CD sounds good, but the bass was jacked a bit too much.

Also, the single "Don't You worry "Bout A Thing" was also an edit from the album version, and never appears on his best of or greatest hits comps for some reason. I had to recreate the single edit for my collection.

thomas96 Guest
    Great article! This is my favorite "post-Detroit" Stevie album. Absolutely amazing, Stevie is a genius.

Great review of a great album. I remember that time well. I was in SC on vacation when it was
    released and I was so scared for Stevie when he had his accident it temporarily derailed my summer. Living For The City, the full album track is still one of the most graphic portayals of urban
    American crisis ever recorded. Thanks, funkyone!...

"Living For The City, the full album track is still one of the most graphic portayals of urban
    American crisis ever recorded"

Get in that cell niggxx , God ,Lord.
    That part struck me so strongly back then ,and still does today. That plus the fact that Stevie played ALL of the instruments [[just about) ,put me in awe of Stevie's talent. I get the same feeling I had from the first time I heard it even today when I play it. "GOD, LORD" ,this from a brother ,that cannot see, you can't help but feel it.