[REMOVE ADS]

Aretha Original Classic Albums Vol. 2: Arrives/In Paris/Soul '69/This Girl/Young

Looks like they will be doing a volume 2 in this classic album series, to be released in September. It will include:

- Aretha Arrives
    - In Paris
    - Soul '69
    - This Girl's In Love With You
    - Young, Gifted & Black

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Original-Alb...original+album

Got them all. What happened to the deal Aretha was supposed to make for the last albums she released on Atlantic? With Everything I Feel In ME, YOU, Sweet Passion, Almighty Fire and La Diva. These albums are not on a legitimate CDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    Got them all. What happened to the deal Aretha was supposed to make for the last albums she released on Atlantic? With Everything I Feel In ME, YOU, Sweet Passion, Almighty Fire and La Diva. These albums are not on a legitimate CDs.
    I was wondering that also. Maybe they are holding off until her upcoming release on RCA comes out.