[REMOVE ADS]

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 ... LastLast
    Kenny t

happy b-day

Hey Russell,
    Just wanted to say, it was really nice hanging out with you and the guys in the UK.
    You all are a class act, it's a pleasure knowing you.
    CEASAR
    THE
    ORIGINAL
    TYMES

Hello All
    I want to thank everyone for the Birthday Wishes..I had a great Birthday
    just spending it with family..Thanks again

SDFers,

Many thanks to everyone who came out to the RAT Jr & TNS concerts in Boston on Friday & Saturday. It was a great turnout and it was great meeting and talking to some of you.

We love you!

Hello Russell

In your back catalogue did you llike recording Disco Baby and Shame and Scandal in the family.
    In your concerts do you sing Baby Don't Change Your Mind a lovely gem.

SDF Family,

Check out RATJr & The New Stylistics at the Clarion Hotel in Las Vegas from 11/17 thru Jan 17. Hope to see some of you there.

Ralph:

Are you going to be in the Las Vegas area during this time?

Sorry to say...no, Goomba. But thanks for thinking of me. I was just discussing you guys with Abraham Wilson, the other day. Abe is most interested in saying hello to all of you some day soon.

Thanks to all that have come to the shows in Vegas so far. The audience response has been overwhelming and we hope to see more of you there in the coming weeks.

We love you!

RATJr & The New Stylistics

SDF:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM RATjr & TNS

Happy birthday to my main man Goomba. May you have many, many more.

Happy birthday big brother
    see u when u get here.....

Happy belated birthday to my brother Goomba....
    Sorry I'm a couple of days late. Computer problems.
    Hope you have many many many more...
    Will see you in Philly next month.
    Your #1 cuz

Russell, Pinaoman & Cuz:

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Ironically my birthday 11/27 is the same day as Jimi Hendrix. I guess that's why I have always been into music

Thanks go out to everyone who came out for the shows last week in Vegas. Thank you for supporting us.

We love you!

RAT Jr & The New Stylistics

Hello Russ, Florence, Piano Man & Goomba

I'm impressed.

Russ
    I love your interview.
    Wow, mere words can't explain!!!!

I've sent you all an email that Larry Strong sent me. Hope you love it!!!
    It was Russell doing an interview with a reporter.
    It's on Youtube.
    It was very enjoyable & interesting. Hope you enjoy it.
    Russ
    You're the MAN!!!!
    Take care....
    Your #1 cuz

Larry Srong,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for the clip of the interview. Have a great holiday.

Russell,

I really enjoyed listening to your recent interview while on tour in Las Vegas. Can't wait for the release of your new solo CD and live CD (with the New Stylistics) in 2011. Any plans for another Christmas CD in the future?

For those who haven't heard the interview - here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-T7TRen0Kk

Patty, Kris, Travis and I (Tress Family) wish both you and Florence a Happy and Joyous Holiday Season.

Bill

The interview

Quote Originally Posted by ratjr View Post
    Larry Srong,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for the clip of the interview. Have a great holiday.
    Thanks I am doing well.Really good interview .Let me know when you come my way again .I will be at the show.I just purchased the double cd of love spell and in fashion from amazon .com.Wishing you and the new stylistics have happy holidays.

Awww man...have I been out of the loop for sure!

Happy Belated Birthday PianoMan & Goomba. May God bless you all with all that's good & with nothing less than the very best. You're a few of the GOOD brothers out here & I'm glad to know that you & The New Stylistics Crew always have Russell's back!

Also Russell, glad to hear good reports about you & The New Stylistics doing your thing out there in Vegas. True professionals who respect their fans & their craft. You are truly deserving of nothing but the very best. You & The New Stylistics Crew are the tops as far as I'm concerned.

Goomba, I have to get in touch with you. I've had something for you for awhile now.

Hi Bill,

The CDs are on the way. A Xmas CD is a possiblity in the next couple of years.

May you and your family have a great holiday.

Hey Juice,

Hope all is well with you. As always, thanks for the kind words. May you and your family have a great hoilday.

SDF Family,

Happy holidays to everyone that has supported RAT Jr & The New Stylistics throughout the year.

May everyone have a happy, healthy, safe, and prosperous New Year.

All the best to you and yours, also, Russ. May 2011 be the best year ever for you and the guys.

Mr. Russell Thomkins Jr. - happy holidays, and I'll be waiting for your new CD; if not this year, perhaps next year :-)
    I liked your "Master of Style" a lot.
    Best regards, Heikki

Happy New Year!! May Bless you all!
    Thanks for the Support~~~~~

Happy New Year!! May GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!
    Thanks for your Support!!!!

Happy 2011 to everyone. May we all have a healthy, prosperous and safe New Year.

Hi Russell,
    Belated welcome home.
    How did the gig go in VEAGS?
    I know you guys killed them.
    Give my regards to the rest of the gang.
    CEASAR

Hey Ceasar,

Vegas was great. Good to be back home. Happy New Year to you and the crew.

Had a Great time in Vegas:

What goes on in vegas stays in Vegas

Hello SDF Family,

Hope everyone's 2011 is off to a good start. Look for RAT Jr & TNS at a location near you in 2011. I will post dates as they become available.

As always, thank you for your continued support. We love you!

Hey Russ,
    I'm hoping this will be the year I finally catch up to you guys.

Mr. Thompkins,

I am new around here, but I just wanted to let you know that I was introduced to your music through my father and have been a fan for many years. My wife and I just got married last September and our first dance was to "You Make Me Feel Brand New". I wish you and the New Stylistics continued success.

Lance B,

Welcome to Soulful Detroit. You will find interesting and controversial info on every thread in this forum.

So many times, younger people tell me that their parents introduced them to my music. I am eternally greatful for that.

My wife and I were also married in September. We'll be married 40 years this year. I had not yet recorded "You Make Me Feel Brand New" back in 1971.

Thanks for your continued support and thanks to your father for introducing my music to you.

Russell

You're welcome. We'll be sure to check you guys out the next time you hit Atlanta.

Russell & Piano Man looks like you guys are headed to Chicago soon........things are looking up........

Kdubya

Kdubya
    I hear that also..Hit me up when the date gets close!!

And you know this man........

Chicago ! COMING YOUR WAY!
    APRIL 9th 2011
    Star Plaza Theatre
    Merryville,IND.
    Russell and the New Stylistics and The Chilites and the Manhattans(Gerald and Blue )

Music to my ears, betta get on this right away.......

Dang guys......I hope this show makes it my way. PrincessD loves you guys, thinks Gerald is one of the best singers she's heard...... and I was just about to post this in the Chi-Lites thread:

As I've stated before, in my hood The Chi-LItes were the first threat to our Temptation Nation. Not the Tops, Not the Miracles.....Not even the Dells (our parents liked them too much).....

What I've never revealed is that when I was force feeding my kiddies Tempts material.....they started digging on my Chi-Lites stack. I could tell because those were the songs they either requested by name or asked me to play again.

Russell...

Been a bit out of the loop of late, but here's something that I put together...
    Name:  Russell-Champagne-Poster-we.jpg
Views: 817
Size:  26.6 KB
    It looks much better at full-size, but with the internet being as it is...
    Last edited by juicefree20; 02-16-2011 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by juicefree20 View Post
    Russell...

Been a bit out of the loop of late, but here's something that I put together...
    Name:  Russell-Champagne-Poster-we.jpg
Views: 817
Size:  26.6 KB
    It looks much better at full-size, but with the internet being as it is...

Hey Juice:

What Up? Looks like a good new T-shirt idea. We need to catch-up ASAP

Hey Juice,

Hope all is well with you. Sweet poster. Looks like a t-shirt in the making. We'll talk about that soon.

Goomba:

Yes, my friend...we do need to catch up. You know how we do...anyway that I can help. I'll call you tomorrow!
    Last edited by juicefree20; 02-20-2011 at 11:48 PM.

Russell...

Just hanging in there & making sure that my favorite girl is alright. I look forward to catching up with you soon. Looks like we're going to have some more Summer fun & I'm going to try to see if we can really hook things up right!

Thanks to everyone who came out for the David Gest gala on Friday.

Russell,

I recieved some wonderful reports about your performance at David's gala. Congratulations Russell, wish I could've been there, but I'll see you somewhere closer soon!

Juice,

We'll be hooking up a couple of times in the next few months. Looking forward to catching up.