[REMOVE ADS]

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
    Happy birthday Russell.

Thanks Ralph

Happy Easter Everyone. Have a safe, and healthy holiday.

Hope everyone is doing okay thru this COVID-19 thing.

Looking forward to having a "normal" summer.

Take care, get your vaccination and mask up!

Happy Memorial Day! Have a safe happy, healthy holiday.

Same to you, Russell. Hope the summer season is warming up for you.

It is Ralph. The gigs are slowly starting to come in.

I wish you a banner year Russell. Take it to 'em.

Thanks Ralph.

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Hi Ralph,

I think this thread has come to an end. Can you archive it?

Not sure what you mean, Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by ratjr View Post
    Hi Ralph,

I think this thread has come to an end. Can you archive it?
    Hi Russel Now that the virus is slowly getting under control and live performances are starting again; I see that your group has concerts scheduled for Sept and December, so I am glad that you are not bringing your group to an end and archiving it.

As far as this thread is concerned, my own experience is that I seldom give any attention to the threads that are pinned to the top. The intention of pinning them is to bring attention to them, and instead it seems to do the opposite. I guess we assume that it is only at top of a thread because it is pinned and nothing in the thread is current.

By you posting in an unpinned thread, it will bring it to top and people like me will notice it and probably post and keep it on top.

I am glad that something made me check out the pinned threads today because I posted in this thread and another one.

I would suggest you request Ralph to unpin this thread and see what happens before you decide to archive it.

And while I am here, thank you for all the wonderful music you have given us. I have seen the original group with you many times and you and the New Stylistics a few times. You are still terrific. It is not time to archive anything associated with you or the Stylistics.

Your music makes us feel brand new. Thank you and keep on doin'

I'm open to what ever you wish, Russell.

Speaking of performances... I by mistake [[literally) purchased 2 tickets [[$220) for a Stylistics show at the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills... I had a voucher that had to be redeemed through Ticketmaster by a certain date and The Stylistics was the only concert that was nearly interesting... Ticketmaster did not apply the voucher and took my AmEx card and charged me, then refused to refund the money and to make matter worse, the show was first cancelled, then postponed until the pandemic ended... This has been going on for over a year and they still have my money and all they tell me is they'll let me know when the show gets re-scheduled [[maybe in 2030 for all I know)... I reported Ticketmaster to the California Atty General and they wrote me they have a litany of complaints against them...If it were Russells group it would be worth the wait...Avoid Ticketmaster whenever possible at all costs...They are crooks...

You mentioned that incident in an earlier post in this thread

I had trouble getting refunds for regional theatre tickets that were cancelled or postponed during the pandemic. I called AMEX, explained the situation, they took over, and the next day I had a credit on my AMEX. I'm sure AMEX solved the problem eventually with the venue, , but in they immediately issued my refund

It's worth a try
    Last edited by milven; Yesterday at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    You mentioned that incident in an earlier post in this thread

I had trouble getting refunds for regional theatre tickets that were cancelled or postponed during the pandemic. I called AMEX, explained the situation, they took over, and the next day I had a credit on my AMEX. I'm sure AMEX solved the problem eventually with the venue, , but in they immediately issued my refund

It's worth a try
    AmEx initially stopped payment to Ticketmaster [[Live Nation)...Then 3 months later reissued the payment and charged my account according to their agreement with Ticketmaster... I had one other situation that was similar and both AmEx AND the Venue agreed to cancel the charge... Ticketmaster is a nightmare as the Attorney General expressed to me in his response to my complaint...