[REMOVE ADS]

I was very very fond of that Afro-Filipino Ordinary Guy, no place, as was many of my peers
    growing up in Harlem at that time...Joe's still around, still doing his thing and a regular at
    shows hosted by Rhythm Revue's Felix Hernandez as well as a guest on the radio show. I
    think I have most of those tracks in my collection and what I don't, well you know what I
    intend to do...

He was tops for me -- Mr. New York & The East Side Kids! Latin Soul was the bomb in the late 60's; Joe become known as the "King Of Latin Soul." Most of us who were buying records at that time looked forward to every release he had from "Gypsy Woman" to "This Boy." He never disappointed, there's was always that one record from each LP that I would go nuts over! 'Til this day I still play "Gypsy Woman" like it was 1967! He a legend and I'm glad he's still with us performing and entertaining his fans.