[REMOVE ADS]

Patti and Chaka have fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU9RAwg_8yA Ckaka sure got thin! This month in Philly.
    Last edited by luke; 07-19-2013 at 11:41 AM.

I have noticed that she lost a lot of weight. I like to think Bettye inspired her to do so at this BET tribute show. ;-)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvDV3F1ykdI

I could barely stand that clip of Patti and Chaka. The sound was horrible and whoever was
    holding the camera was on some Blair Witch trip. Maybe one day better footage will surface.
    I don't know what inspired Chaka to make the changes she has but I'm glad she did, though
    I'm more prone to believe it had to do with the angle of a dangle. Anyway I enjoyed the
    clip of Miss Bettye more so because of the presence of Herbie Keyboard Technician Hancock!...

Quote Originally Posted by imnokid View Post
    I have noticed that she lost a lot of weight. I like to think Bettye inspired her to do so at this BET tribute show. ;-)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvDV3F1ykdI
    Tremendous! Iconic performance. Thank you Imnokid/Kev!

Quote Originally Posted by splanky View Post
    I could barely stand that clip of Patti and Chaka. The sound was horrible and whoever was
    holding the camera was on some Blair Witch trip. Maybe one day better footage will surface.
    I don't know what inspired Chaka to make the changes she has but I'm glad she did, though
    I'm more prone to believe it had to do with the angle of a dangle. Anyway I enjoyed the
    clip of Miss Bettye more so because of the presence of Herbie Keyboard Technician Hancock!...
    I didn't like it either. Then dude wanted Patti to sing on Chaka's show! I said if she does a number by herself, I'm out. That bit of "Something Good" was bad enough. Man, Chaka looks good. I just hope she ain't back on that s---. If she lost weight for health and vanity reasons, cool.
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 07-20-2013 at 08:21 PM.

I talked to my daughter just last night and she was at that show at the Dell in Philly. She said Ledisi was off the chain!