[REMOVE ADS]

Sos band anthology march 2014

Plenty of time to save - to be released March 2014
    Name:  71t1PZbNt7L._SL1500_.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  78.0 KB

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Tabu-Ant...=pd_sim_m_h__8

This is really cool, but I wonder why Amazon U.K. would have this on their website a whole ten months in advance, unless someone got the dates mixed up. It's not in the U.S. Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    This is really cool, but I wonder why Amazon U.K. would have this on their website a whole ten months in advance, unless someone got the dates mixed up. It's not in the U.S. Amazon.
    Could be that we won't get a U.S. release. Mr. Avant is said to command a premium price for his TABU/SUSSEX catalog. Maybe that no U.S. company has the rights. Most of the better comps and boxes from certain labels are imports for us. [[For example the WEA FRANCE DONNY HATHAWAY SET)

Quote Originally Posted by daddyacey View Post
    Could be that we won't get a U.S. release. Mr. Avant is said to command a premium price for his TABU/SUSSEX catalog. Maybe that no U.S. company has the rights. Most of the better comps and boxes from certain labels are imports for us. [[For example the WEA FRANCE DONNY HATHAWAY SET)
    But, At least the Tabu material has been released many times on CD here in the U.S.. We are sick of compilations and want the albums. You can download most of them, but many of us want the CDs.

Tabu. - re-born 2013

All the releases scheduled........

https://www.facebook.com/Taburecords...40219189421158

Alright! Too bad their page is jacked up. It wouldn't let me scroll down.

Anybody know where I can find a track list for that or the Tabu various artists set?

Ian Dewhirst is handling the Various Artists boxed set [[although not the other Tabu releases.).

I'm confident Ian will post the listing here imminently once he sees this thread......

Cheers.

Mike

I have all of these on vinyl. Call me old fashioned ,but I want some artwork in a nice mastered set ...please... If it's on CD [[Digital)