[REMOVE ADS]

SUPREMELY YOURS II 'Dance With My Father'

http://youtu.be/xiW4cf6HDFM

Several tracks are mastered now and I'm hoping to have the set completed by the end of September - a year after I flew out to LA to record all the vocals. It's been a big job and takes a lot of time/money/energy, but I really think you'll like it. Anyway, for now enjoy this song. Many of the pictures are from Scherrie's personal collection and we've got some AMAZING previously unseen pics for the CD booklet from Scherrie, Lynda and Joyce too! Of course, John Perrone's talking won't be on the master track of DWMF - we included John's intro/outro to stop people copying and selling the track illegally.
    Stoned Love, Steve.

Thats a real pretty version of Dance with my father that sherrie Payne does. Very beautiful indeed.

Thank you kindly.

Roberta

Where can we purchase the CD when it comes out?

Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    Where can we purchase the CD when it comes out?
    We'll be putting out a 4 track EP on iTunes hopefully within the next 6 weeks, then when the tracks are all mastered, the CD should be out approx end of September this year. S.x

While we wait for Supremely Yours II to come out, I hear on the grapevine that Sundray Tucker, as featured on the original Supremely Yours CD, is busy working on some brand new material More details at http://www.drivingwheel.co.uk

https://www.facebook.com/SupremelyYours2

Supremely Yours II site hasn't been updated in almost a year....don't know where that stands. Glad to hear Sundray is working on new material.

That song is so beautiful! Looking forward to the CD in September. Best of luck to everyone involved in its production.

Quote Originally Posted by Philles/Motown Gary View Post
    That song is so beautiful! Looking forward to the CD in September. Best of luck to everyone involved in its production.
    Well said Motown Gary.