[REMOVE ADS]

Solomon Burke - in his own words

Hi!

My tribute to Solomon, with his own comments on certain passages of his life and career. Included are four inserts with his past interviews + one with the late General Johnson, too.
    http://www.soulexpress.net/solomonburke_tribute.htm

Heikki

Thanks for posting that, Heikki. Well done on both artists. Hope you are doing well,too...

Great work as always, Heikki!!

Best,

Mark

Hi Splanky and Mark,

and thank you!
    I'm doing fine, Splanky, but unfortunately I have to be away from good music until Thursday [[a trip to a soul-free country again).

Best regards
    Heikki

Heikki: Super stuff.Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by heikki View Post
    Hi Splanky and Mark,

and thank you!
    I'm doing fine, Splanky, but unfortunately I have to be away from good music until Thursday [[a trip to a soul-free country again).

Best regards
    Heikki
    Great reading Heikki. I was hoping Solomon Burke would have commented on Soul Meeting by the Clan, regarded by many to be a soul classic, yet it was not promoted by Atlantic and didn't do as well chartwise. Still, Atlantic issued an album featuring Soul Meeting and its B-side That's How I Feel. But apparently these were the only recordins finished by Burke, on Covay, Joe Tex, Ben E. King & Arthur Conley.

Hi Mikey and Kamasu_jr, and thank you.
    Solomon commented on the Soul Clan, but I thought that for this short tribute it was too long. I'll reprint it in a due time.

Best regards
    Heikki

Quote Originally Posted by heikki View Post
    Hi Mikey and Kamasu_jr, and thank you.
    Solomon commented on the Soul Clan, but I thought that for this short tribute it was too long. I'll reprint it in a due time.

Best regards
    Heikki
    I'd really like to see what Solomon had to say about Soul Meeting. Let me know when you reprint it.