[REMOVE ADS]

Smokey Robinson : The Solo Albums 3: Deep In My Soul/Big Time

Cool!! Thanks for letting us know!

I wonder why these albums weren't released in 2 or 3 disc packages. We have not bought Volume 2 yet and a third volume is now being promoted. I don't remember Deep In My Soul and Big Ttime was not a big seller. I'll pass on this set or wait until the price drops. As someone else said, why isn't Mary Wells or Junior Walker getting this kind of reissue treatment?

These albums didn't sell a darned thing the first time around. Actually "Deep in My Soul" oddly enough got reissued during Motown's big re-release campaign in the '80s, [[you know, the back of the album said "Originally released in....) Nah I don't want this CD, I've got them both of the records.

Has anybody bought any of the new solo albums? How are they soundwise and style-wise? I was surprised to find that Volume 4 will be "Love breeze" and "Where there´s smoke". I thought they would continue with the live album "Smokin´". Does anybody know if this will be Volume 5?