[REMOVE ADS]

Sam Cooke - The Complete Singles [[1956-1962) [[2013 Release)

Does anyone know about thisFrench release? The samples on Amazon UK sound like the remastered KeenCollection samples and includes the song "What Do You Say" which Idon't think has been on cd before. I am wondering if the samples have been pulledfrom other releases and posted? I am very tempted to buy the cd and was alsowondering if US residents can buy cd's from Amazon UK even is the cd is notposted on Amazon US? Any help or info would be greatly appreciated

I bought a complete singles from somewhere. There was no link to this so I can't see what it is.

Oh, there was nothing extraordinary here, some tracks were mono, some stereo, but none from the masters. This was put together from existing discs and vinyl sources.

I have in the past bought from Amazon.co.uk. I don't understand the flow of listings between the UK and the American version. Often times they appear on both versions.

Thanks Kamasu. I had just recently downloaded the collection from Pirate Bay....LOL. I have to say so far the quality for the key recordings that I wanted like "So Glamorous", "All Of My Life", "Blue Moon", "Summertime Part 2", and "What Do You Say" ect. are just amazing. Better than any other recordings released on cd's recently. For those who can't download the Keen Collection that came out in 2011 that live in the US may want to consider buying this. I bought "Wonderful World: The Very Best Of Sam Cooke a while back and the quality of "Summertime Part 2" is just aweful to me.